forum

osu! STD Team Tournament[Cancelled]

posted
Total Posts
show more
archer-
Do you know when the times for the matches will be?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

arecr_nihgt wrote:

Do you know when the times for the matches will be?
Match times are being worked on right now. chances are though they will be mostly be between 12 and 6-7 p.m est. if you cant play during that time then message me.
BlackZero
Can you post up the members of each tram please? Because I kinda forgot what I named our team.
MaKappa

BlackZero796 wrote:

Can you post up the members of each tram please? Because I kinda forgot what I named our team.
it's already there .
-Andy-

SteardierLOKI wrote:

BlackZero796 wrote:

it's already there .
It's not.
[Xomin]
I noticed that there's 31 teams, so one of them has not other team for playing... what's gonna happens? one Random team is qualified by raffle??? or what?
BlackZero
HEY I found my team. I got left out of it. By left out, I mean that I created the team and am not on the list XD I am the captain of the arsehats with the members a101scream, sgtxroflcopter, and idkhowtoplay.
[ -------- ]
Yo Light Fury, you forgot members of our team on the list.

Our team name is TJHSST, and the missing members are Lee Jung Hyun and - Nandayo -
MaKappa

-Andy- wrote:

It's not.
oh, i miss the word member . my bad . i thought he( i assume ) was asking for the name of the team .
[Suguri]
My team, Pettanko, is also missing 2 members, SheenHern and chuanhao01
Edit if possible thx haha :)
[ -------- ]
Hey Light Fury, a couple questions:

1) The times you posted all take place on July 1st, correct?

2) How is the livestreaming going to work? Is someone going to be spectating each team member and use the osu! tournament client to stream?

3) Will skin changes be allowed between maps?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

-mchltang- wrote:

Hey Light Fury, a couple questions:

1) The times you posted all take place on July 1st, correct?

2) How is the livestreaming going to work? Is someone going to be spectating each team member and use the osu! tournament client to stream?

3) Will skin changes be allowed between maps?
1.Yes
2.livestreaming wont take place until round 3
3.yeah just say when your going to change skins
Iluvatars
well i dont know when exactly 4 pm is
i mean in which time zone?
[ -------- ]

Iluvatars wrote:

He said EST a bunch of times in this thread.
Topic Starter
Light Fury

Iluvatars wrote:

est
[Suguri]
Can't Team Pettanko play at 8am? If not I'll be shorthanded by 1 player ;w;
KwKm

Bu77shi wrote:

Can't Team Pettanko play at 8am? If not I'll be shorthanded by 1 player ;w;
our team (Hyper High Speed) is OK to play at 8am,if there have referees can monitor the match.
[Suguri]
Thx a lot! Hopefully light fury replies soon
c:
zeekrrr
hello, if we start at 12pm it means in est time? because if its 12pm est its 6pm in poland so we dont know if we play 12pm or 6pm.
a101scream
What will be the names of the people streaming it?
VoLBeaTs
my team will be able to play 6pm est, coz one of my team member still have class.
i think 6pm est is 3pm here in the philippines
archer-
Did the first match start? You're not online on osu so i don't think it did
elliwz
How long will this tournament be going on?
zeekrrr

arecr_nihgt wrote:

Did the first match start? You're not online on osu so i don't think it did
Yes, it did.
Topic Starter
Light Fury
Im sorry to everyone for the inconveniences for the matches before 3 pm. To those who missed their matches from the 12pm to 2pm matches, pm me and i can give both teams a day to play their matches, sorry for the inconvience
zeekrrr
Can we know the date of the next matches? :D
Topic Starter
Light Fury
Round 1 Matches are done, make up matches will be done over the weekend, round 2 matches will begin on next friday
elliwz
By next friday do you mean july 3rd or 10th?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

elliwz wrote:

By next friday do you mean july 3rd or 10th?
July 10th
Lazy_Lola
Okay so me and my team (plucky duckies) were stupid and didn't realise the first round was today. I assume this meas a disqualification?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

Lazy_Lola wrote:

Okay so me and my team (plucky duckies) were stupid and didn't realise the first round was today. I assume this meas a disqualification?
Yeah, sorry
Topic Starter
Light Fury
Due to me being busy next friday, matches will be on thursday
[ -------- ]
Light Fury, any chance our team could play Saturday? Two of our team members are busy because we have summer school on weekdays. I'm sure a lot of other people also have things going on during the weekdays, and we would really appreciate it if the matches could be held on the weekends.
Topic Starter
Light Fury

-mchltang- wrote:

Light Fury, any chance our team could play Saturday? Two of our team members are busy because we have summer school on weekdays. I'm sure a lot of other people also have things going on during the weekdays, and we would really appreciate it if the matches could be held on the weekends.
I could try to get matches in on saturday but i would need to talk to my other ref to see if hes available saturday.
elliwz
Will there be any matches between 12th and 19th?
[ -------- ]

Light Fury wrote:

-mchltang- wrote:

I could try to get matches in on saturday but i would need to talk to my other ref to see if hes available saturday.

Thank you! Please keep us updated on this, it would be really great if our entire team could play :)
elliwz
Wait a second... Why does it say the tournament is cancelled? ,_,
Accurian
Alright. Good game, well played. :lol: