show more
Reazen
it will be possible to ban some maps?
edit: lol didn't notice XDDDD
DeerX

Reazen wrote:

it will be possible to ban some maps?
Yes.
Read the rules, there's written that every team can ban 2 maps.
[Xomin]
If the tournament is gonna to be streamed, shall each team send you a team emblem?
Meli

DeerX wrote:

elliwz wrote:

Will this be streamed?
So, any answer to this ? C:
It will be streamed. He has answered my question previously.
VoLBeaTs
Is it still possible to add member after you've registered already?
CoolChris
err someone wanna sign up with me? or i can join someone :3
Varination

CoolChris wrote:

err someone wanna sign up with me? or i can join someone :3
I'll sign up with you if you want.

Killzone87 25k
Topic Starter
Light Fury
Sadly due to the teams filling up and the sudden increase in the number of teams, i will have to drop 4 teams. these 4 teams will be randomly picked and to those that get picked, i am sorry for the inconvenience.
MarcusTequila
Well, look's like my team is one of the unlucky teams to be dropped from the tournament, i wish the best of luck to those of you who remain and hope you all have a great time participating.
DeerX

MarcusTequila wrote:

Well, look's like my team is one of the unlucky teams to be dropped from the tournament, i wish the best of luck to those of you who remain and hope you all have a great time participating.
How can i even see if my team is one of the teams that has been dropped from the tourney?
HDHR Farmer_old

DeerX wrote:

MarcusTequila wrote:

How can i even see if my team is one of the teams that has been dropped from the tourney?
You'll most likely get a message when you are one of those who had been dropped. (I guess...)
[Xomin]

Light Fury wrote:

Sadly due to the teams filling up and the sudden increase in the number of teams, i will have to drop 4 teams. these 4 teams will be randomly picked and to those that get picked, i am sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you say dropped teams in public plz?:3
MarcusTequila

DeerX wrote:

MarcusTequila wrote:

You will have received a message from Light Fury if your team has been dropped from the tournament.
MaKappa
do u need helper? cos i can be a helper.
Doxa
My friend is 5,980, can i sign him for the tournament?
Chaotica
Really looking to join someone in this. I am ranked 60k atm, almost 59k. If i need to prove myself i will be more than willing to do it. Hopefully i hear back :D
Topic Starter
Light Fury

SteardierLOKI wrote:

Sure, I do need someone to help host matches since theres so many teams
MaKappa

Light Fury wrote:

SteardierLOKI wrote:

Sure, I do need someone to help host matches since theres so many teams
Great! i will be willing to help then :)
archer-
Do you know when the times for the matches will be?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

arecr_nihgt wrote:

Do you know when the times for the matches will be?
Match times are being worked on right now. chances are though they will be mostly be between 12 and 6-7 p.m est. if you cant play during that time then message me.
BlackZero
Can you post up the members of each tram please? Because I kinda forgot what I named our team.
MaKappa

BlackZero796 wrote:

Can you post up the members of each tram please? Because I kinda forgot what I named our team.
it's already there .
-Andy-

SteardierLOKI wrote:

BlackZero796 wrote:

it's already there .
It's not.
[Xomin]
I noticed that there's 31 teams, so one of them has not other team for playing... what's gonna happens? one Random team is qualified by raffle??? or what?
BlackZero
HEY I found my team. I got left out of it. By left out, I mean that I created the team and am not on the list XD I am the captain of the arsehats with the members a101scream, sgtxroflcopter, and idkhowtoplay.
[ -------- ]
Yo Light Fury, you forgot members of our team on the list.

Our team name is TJHSST, and the missing members are Lee Jung Hyun and - Nandayo -
MaKappa

-Andy- wrote:

It's not.
oh, i miss the word member . my bad . i thought he( i assume ) was asking for the name of the team .
[Suguri]
My team, Pettanko, is also missing 2 members, SheenHern and chuanhao01
Edit if possible thx haha :)
[ -------- ]
Hey Light Fury, a couple questions:

1) The times you posted all take place on July 1st, correct?

2) How is the livestreaming going to work? Is someone going to be spectating each team member and use the osu! tournament client to stream?

3) Will skin changes be allowed between maps?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

-mchltang- wrote:

Hey Light Fury, a couple questions:

1) The times you posted all take place on July 1st, correct?

2) How is the livestreaming going to work? Is someone going to be spectating each team member and use the osu! tournament client to stream?

3) Will skin changes be allowed between maps?
1.Yes
2.livestreaming wont take place until round 3
3.yeah just say when your going to change skins
Iluvatars
well i dont know when exactly 4 pm is
i mean in which time zone?
[ -------- ]

Iluvatars wrote:

He said EST a bunch of times in this thread.
Topic Starter
Light Fury

Iluvatars wrote:

est
[Suguri]
Can't Team Pettanko play at 8am? If not I'll be shorthanded by 1 player ;w;
KwKm

Bu77shi wrote:

Can't Team Pettanko play at 8am? If not I'll be shorthanded by 1 player ;w;
our team (Hyper High Speed) is OK to play at 8am,if there have referees can monitor the match.
[Suguri]
Thx a lot! Hopefully light fury replies soon
c:
zeekrrr
hello, if we start at 12pm it means in est time? because if its 12pm est its 6pm in poland so we dont know if we play 12pm or 6pm.
a101scream
What will be the names of the people streaming it?
VoLBeaTs
my team will be able to play 6pm est, coz one of my team member still have class.
i think 6pm est is 3pm here in the philippines
archer-
Did the first match start? You're not online on osu so i don't think it did
show more