Elemury
When will the tournament take place ?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

POZxEleMenT wrote:

When will the tournament take place ?
July 1st
DeerX
Can i sign up only 3 playes instead of 4? 2v2 + 1 sub..
elliwz
Will this be streamed?
[Xomin]
When are you going to put the registered teams and the hours of the matches?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

DeerX wrote:

Can i sign up only 3 playes instead of 4? 2v2 + 1 sub..
yeah thats fine
Topic Starter
Light Fury

[Xomin] wrote:

When are you going to put the registered teams and the hours of the matches?
i'm trying to get it done by next week
Topic Starter
Light Fury

Veltid wrote:

Do you have any idea on what time a day the matches will be played? Need to know if it will work out for us living in CET :D
i'm going to work on it this week, so they should be out by next friday or so
iyc
just wanted to ask to questions first i signed up to this turny when i was rank 8.1k now i am like 7.3k and climbing kinda fast i saw that a 7975 was ok so i assumed that my rank was fine but now i am not so sure i will probably climb even more as the month progresses i could be a high a 6.5k on the day of the turny will this be a problem?
2nd are tie breakers free mod?
Xeiiryuu
I am a new player. But i really do want to participate in this tournament. Anyone wants to make me as a part of team. Just pm me :oops:
Topic Starter
Light Fury

iyc wrote:

just wanted to ask to questions first i signed up to this turny when i was rank 8.1k now i am like 7.3k and climbing kinda fast i saw that a 7975 was ok so i assumed that my rank was fine but now i am not so sure i will probably climb even more as the month progresses i could be a high a 6.5k on the day of the turny will this be a problem?
2nd are tie breakers free mod?
yeah your fine and the tiebreakers are nomod
epiphronn
I'm kind of disappointed that you're letting people below 10k rank play; you should always follow your set rank interval. Other people in the tourney probably also see this as unfair, especially since you're allowing it from that end of the rank spectrum.
turb03lm
I'm just above 10k at the moment, if by the time the tournament comes by and I've gone under 10k, will I still be allowed to participate?
tronax
Love the tourney, Im a free agent if anybody wants to team up :D
DeerX

elliwz wrote:

Will this be streamed?
So, any answer to this ? C:
Mortal
I would participate, but I haven´t got any teamates :C
Reazen
it will be possible to ban some maps?
edit: lol didn't notice XDDDD
DeerX

Reazen wrote:

it will be possible to ban some maps?
Yes.
Read the rules, there's written that every team can ban 2 maps.
[Xomin]
If the tournament is gonna to be streamed, shall each team send you a team emblem?
Meli

DeerX wrote:

elliwz wrote:

Will this be streamed?
So, any answer to this ? C:
It will be streamed. He has answered my question previously.
VoLBeaTs
Is it still possible to add member after you've registered already?
CoolChris
err someone wanna sign up with me? or i can join someone :3
Varination

CoolChris wrote:

err someone wanna sign up with me? or i can join someone :3
I'll sign up with you if you want.

Killzone87 25k
Topic Starter
Light Fury
Sadly due to the teams filling up and the sudden increase in the number of teams, i will have to drop 4 teams. these 4 teams will be randomly picked and to those that get picked, i am sorry for the inconvenience.
MarcusTequila
Well, look's like my team is one of the unlucky teams to be dropped from the tournament, i wish the best of luck to those of you who remain and hope you all have a great time participating.
DeerX

MarcusTequila wrote:

Well, look's like my team is one of the unlucky teams to be dropped from the tournament, i wish the best of luck to those of you who remain and hope you all have a great time participating.
How can i even see if my team is one of the teams that has been dropped from the tourney?
HDHR Farmer_old

DeerX wrote:

MarcusTequila wrote:

How can i even see if my team is one of the teams that has been dropped from the tourney?
You'll most likely get a message when you are one of those who had been dropped. (I guess...)
[Xomin]

Light Fury wrote:

Sadly due to the teams filling up and the sudden increase in the number of teams, i will have to drop 4 teams. these 4 teams will be randomly picked and to those that get picked, i am sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you say dropped teams in public plz?:3
MarcusTequila

DeerX wrote:

MarcusTequila wrote:

You will have received a message from Light Fury if your team has been dropped from the tournament.
MaKappa
do u need helper? cos i can be a helper.
Doxa
My friend is 5,980, can i sign him for the tournament?
Chaotica
Really looking to join someone in this. I am ranked 60k atm, almost 59k. If i need to prove myself i will be more than willing to do it. Hopefully i hear back :D
Topic Starter
Light Fury

SteardierLOKI wrote:

Sure, I do need someone to help host matches since theres so many teams
MaKappa

Light Fury wrote:

SteardierLOKI wrote:

Sure, I do need someone to help host matches since theres so many teams
Great! i will be willing to help then :)
archer-
Do you know when the times for the matches will be?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

arecr_nihgt wrote:

Do you know when the times for the matches will be?
Match times are being worked on right now. chances are though they will be mostly be between 12 and 6-7 p.m est. if you cant play during that time then message me.
BlackZero
Can you post up the members of each tram please? Because I kinda forgot what I named our team.
MaKappa

BlackZero796 wrote:

Can you post up the members of each tram please? Because I kinda forgot what I named our team.
it's already there .
-Andy-

SteardierLOKI wrote:

BlackZero796 wrote:

it's already there .
It's not.
[Xomin]
I noticed that there's 31 teams, so one of them has not other team for playing... what's gonna happens? one Random team is qualified by raffle??? or what?
show more