forum

osu! STD Team Tournament[Cancelled]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Light Fury

Sadly this tournament will have to be cancelled. I apologize for doing this but due to a very important personal issue, I am unable to continue hosting this tournament due not being able to be on for most of the month. I also feel i was not a very good tournament host and was to overwhelmed by everything. I am sorry for everything and hope that I could host another tournament in the future when i'm not busy and can organize a bit better. Sorry for cancelling this tournament.
BlackZero
One of the team members I signed up as a backup is around rank 80k, but will be coming down to 70kish area soon. Is that alright?
voidlessheart
if you need any help with organisation just send me a message 8)
Topic Starter
Light Fury

BlackZero796 wrote:

One of the team members I signed up as a backup is around rank 80k, but will be coming down to 70kish area soon. Is that alright?
Yeah thats fine, as long as they can play the maps its fine
Dawns
My team member is Rank 7975, is this acceptable?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

[ C R O W N S ] wrote:

My team member is Rank 7975, is this acceptable?
yeah thats fine
Meli
i cant delete this comment lol
DeerX
Wow.. i really wanted to sign up my team for this tourney..
The problem is my team would be a real mix xD
Like rank 150, 390k, 80k , 30k 20k etc.
I will find something to fix this.. :P
BlackZero
Are we allowed to make player substitutions between songs?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

BlackZero796 wrote:

Are we allowed to make player substitutions between songs?
Yeah you can, you can switch out people between songs
idkfam
Do you have any idea on what time a day the matches will be played? Need to know if it will work out for us living in CET :D
Elemury
When will the tournament take place ?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

POZxEleMenT wrote:

When will the tournament take place ?
July 1st
DeerX
Can i sign up only 3 playes instead of 4? 2v2 + 1 sub..
elliwz
Will this be streamed?
[Xomin]
When are you going to put the registered teams and the hours of the matches?
Topic Starter
Light Fury

DeerX wrote:

Can i sign up only 3 playes instead of 4? 2v2 + 1 sub..
yeah thats fine
Topic Starter
Light Fury

[Xomin] wrote:

When are you going to put the registered teams and the hours of the matches?
i'm trying to get it done by next week
Topic Starter
Light Fury

Veltid wrote:

Do you have any idea on what time a day the matches will be played? Need to know if it will work out for us living in CET :D
i'm going to work on it this week, so they should be out by next friday or so
iyc
just wanted to ask to questions first i signed up to this turny when i was rank 8.1k now i am like 7.3k and climbing kinda fast i saw that a 7975 was ok so i assumed that my rank was fine but now i am not so sure i will probably climb even more as the month progresses i could be a high a 6.5k on the day of the turny will this be a problem?
2nd are tie breakers free mod?
Xeiiryuu
I am a new player. But i really do want to participate in this tournament. Anyone wants to make me as a part of team. Just pm me :oops:
Topic Starter
Light Fury

iyc wrote:

just wanted to ask to questions first i signed up to this turny when i was rank 8.1k now i am like 7.3k and climbing kinda fast i saw that a 7975 was ok so i assumed that my rank was fine but now i am not so sure i will probably climb even more as the month progresses i could be a high a 6.5k on the day of the turny will this be a problem?
2nd are tie breakers free mod?
yeah your fine and the tiebreakers are nomod
epiphronn
I'm kind of disappointed that you're letting people below 10k rank play; you should always follow your set rank interval. Other people in the tourney probably also see this as unfair, especially since you're allowing it from that end of the rank spectrum.
turb03lm
I'm just above 10k at the moment, if by the time the tournament comes by and I've gone under 10k, will I still be allowed to participate?
tronax
Love the tourney, Im a free agent if anybody wants to team up :D
DeerX

elliwz wrote:

Will this be streamed?
So, any answer to this ? C:
show more