forum

Looking for a specific Back and Skip button..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Muzika
Since my PC was wiped, due to my hard drive being fried, I couldn't save anything. I did have a download link to my skin, but the puush link expired, and I can't get it anymore.
Anyway, the back and skip buttons matched each other, I found them from 2 different skins which I can't remember the names of. They were both black colored, and had swirly stuff around it.. and I think some swirls had tiny little flowers that were also black? and big letters BACK and SKIP were on them, iirc. I would show a picture, if I could.. but then, I could just edit the picture and make them the buttons. Did you understand any of that? I don't think I did. Sorry, I probably have horrible grammar :D

If this is in the wrong forum section thing, could you move it, or tell me where it should be posted before deleting it? Thank you!

I just noticed, I have to edit my user page and signature now due to links being broken. *sob*
OsuMe65
Simple. Don't look for it.
-SayaKai
It's simple. And DON'T.LOOK.
Topic Starter
Muzika
I don't want to have to download a ton of maps, though.. I have massive internet problems atm :c
Wishkey
Topic Starter
Muzika

Wishkey wrote:

These ?
YES! Those are EXACTLY what I'm looking for! thank you!

I just noticed, the floral patterns aren't in the same color.. Skip is pure black, while Back's patterns are gray. Oh well, At least I can start customizing my skins again <3

I'm not sure if my link works, though, since alll the puush links I open are blank, even if the person linking it said other people can..