zzz whatever
phaZ
congratulations again!
Mao
Grats Bonsai o/
victor david
Aprovo! Boa jogabilidade ;)
riffy
I'm sorry, but we have to fix a few things.

[General]
  1. I appreciate the creativity of the difficulty names, but I would really prefer something more understandable. The easiest 3 difficulties are really confusing in terms of naming.
  2. I would recommend to shorten the applause and make it two times shorter. It will save some space and be more reasonable as players rarely spend a lot of time on the results screen.
[Insanum BOUYAAAi]
  1. 02:10:240 - set either S:C1 or S sampleset. Mixing these two together brings inconsistency and bugs osu.
Topic Starter
Bonsai
o ok, I'm gonna be inactive rn so this will have to wait a bit lol
Monstrata
Regarding the dq post.

02:10:240 - Are you sure? There is no evidence that supports this being a bug. It's very easy to test if "inconsistencies" occur, and they do not here. (Or anywhere). Double greens and double reds have been confirmed to cause problems, that's why there's a rule in the RC against those.

For the diff names, i just figured they were difficulty settings in a different language. If that's the case, I don't see why we can't use them. They make coherent sense. The only thing necessary is adding a translation on the beatmap description.

For the applause i'm kinda neutral with it. I agree it plays on for a while after the results screen so shortening it makes sense. I just think that by shortening the applause you either have to end the mp3 abruptly, or have to double the bpm which feels really rushed.

---

On Expertum, I just found this section at 01:04:474 (3,1,2,3,4) - really undermapped considering you were following those vocals on red ticks (01:03:565 (2,2) - ) just half a measure before. It seemed a bit weird for me you would stop following them so soon after. Usually, its good to have variety, and following different rhythms makes your style more interesting, but when a really similar sound is occurs again in such short timeframes, I think its better to be consistent since the sound is still fresh in the player's mind, so when they hear it again they will want to tap at something instinctively.

Just my two cents, Good luck~
Mismagius
as bonsai's friend I may be slightly biased here but we already considered that difficulty names can be in another language depending on context. this has been done recently in spanish maps, and their relation to english is as close (if not farther) than latin itself. I don't see why the diffnames should be changed.
Deif
Difficulty names are fine, since they follow a logical order. We already made some modifications and discussed them after the 1st DQ.
Topic Starter
Bonsai
Thanks for the responses guys, that makes things easier ^^
(I also could've named the Easy 'Facilor' which is basically exactly the same as the spanish ones, but since there's no english word that is related to that in any way I chose 'Vulgare' where you only have to ignore the last letter to have an english word)

I see that such a long applause is actually rather bad, I didn't care much about it anyways, just thought it would be a nice gimmick, so I just deleted it
apple had already pointed that inconsistent sampletset out but seems like I missed it, sorry ;_;
And @Monstrata: At 01:03:565 (2,2) - , the vocalist who sings the main melody has notes here, whereas he doesn't have any between 01:04:838 (1,2,3,4) so this is nothing but consistent ^^

Bonsai wrote:

let's just hope it gets ranked heh
xd
riffy
Things were resolved, I've nothing else to say.

Bubbled!
Monstrata
I had to listen at like 25% just to hear that lmao. The notes in between are really overshadowed by the deeper voice. It really sounds like 01:03:384 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - is following the deeper voice instead of that "main" voice lol. Just be aware that because of your rhythm choice, people can interpret it as such because those notes also sync with the deeper voice as well, not just your "main" voice.
Topic Starter
Bonsai
Uh tbh I can't see how that is so hard to hear ^^ Anyways, the deeper voice has constant 1/2s during 01:03:384 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) -, it doesn't have a single gap there, so saying that the start follows the deep voice is kinda random since 01:03:929 is not mapped etc.

2016-04-02 19:04 Bakari: ACTION is listening to Comedianu Harmonistsu-senpais - Perpetuumugu Mobilu-senpai (TV Size) [This Is a Sad Story of my Love to Perpetuumugunyan-senpai]

Thanks, Bakari! xd
Mint
Requested by Bakari only - a heart for you!

Mekki
Nice! Re gratz :)
DaxMasterix
yey! Re Congratz!! :) :)
riffy
apple saves the day!
JBHyperion
Re-re-hype /o/
Topic Starter
Bonsai
SkinnyJommy
mememememememememe
Aerous

Bonsai wrote:

Modem
Regratz!
Mismagius
now you have the oldest ranked song!! grats!!
Lena
mtmcl's return
Ashton
top quality bg, top qualty audio, it's. AMAZING!
Topic Starter
Bonsai

Whirl wrote:

top quality bg, top qualty audio, it's. AMAZING!

Bonsai wrote: