forum

AR 8,5 + DT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ossiger
Hello guys,

I wanted to learn AR 10,3, but unfortunately I'm too slow for it. That's why I wanted to start with 8,5 + DT. which is really fun though, but I can't search for AR 8,5 maps in osu!. Is there something like a beatmap pack with AR 8,5 maps or does anyone know a few good ones? I would really appreciate it :3
blahpy
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=483882&m=0 This is the only AR8.5 map I can remember off the top of my head, I know more exist though, might have a look later if I can
Deva
You wont find many. And why dont you just use HR on high bpm maps? It has same effect.
Instead of that try playing ar8,6 (editor is your best friend, you wont get any otherwise).
Yuudachi-kun
Have you played HR before? It's too hard.
pandaBee
Just use the editor. Any map can be an ar 8.5 map.
Nyxa
Search for "ar=8.5"

Or, you know, just search for ar10. Practically same thing.
Synpoo
The Gambler
Akali's maps are surprisingly fun, especially those crack traxx maps which go up to 255???

Kheldragar wrote:

Have you played HR before? It's too easy.
ftfy
Yuudachi-kun

Faces3 wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Have you played HR before? It's too easy.
ftfy
You have two 95% HR scores.

Kheldragar wrote:

Faces3 wrote:

ftfy
You have two 95% HR scores.
did you know that i can have HR scores that are under my top nomod plays?!??!?!?!?!?!
Yuudachi-kun
Did you know that means they're probably really easy 3-4 star songs/you didn't fc/you had shit accuracy? HR would be easy for me too if I played normals.
The Gambler
CS5, flip the entire map and increase all other stats to 10. Anyone can do that on editor.

OT: Play more high bpm AR10. Image Material if you feel like it.
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

3-4 star songs
oh no
Barusamikosu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

3-4 star songs
oh no
Uh oh...

Kheldragar wrote:

Did you know that means they're probably really easy 3-4 star songs/you didn't fc/you had shit accuracy? HR would be easy for me too if I played normals.
but i don't play normals
and i also don't play really easy 3-4 star songs with hr
E m i
In fact, I think you two could discuss the fact if HR is easy or not, rather than talking about Faces's top ranks :^)

[ Momiji ] wrote:

In fact, I think you two could discuss the fact if HR is easy or not, rather than talking about Faces's top ranks :^)
hr = super ez game ez life :^)
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

If he doesn't have many top ranks with high acc HR, I'm going to assume HR is not easy for him.
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

(Indirect implication that OD/acc is the only aspect of HR)
Barusamikosu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

(Indirect implication that OD/acc is the only aspect of HR)
But isn't accuracy the most important part? Anybody can react and pass/lucky FC.
show more