forum

Post your music device(earphone,headphone or speaker)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keihyan
What device do you guys use to listen to the music?

I want you guys to post......

1.The name of device
2.Picture of your device
3.Easy review of your devide
please post 1!! You dont have to post 2 and 3 but If you can, please post these~~~~~ ;^;

(Im currently using default earphone of iphone ; _ ; )
Kouya-
Phone .

[n/a]
Toph
1. I use Audio Technica ATH-M50

3. They sound great
harunaluna
K
Mafuuu
1. I use some random Philips headphones I found at home.

2. 3. They sound great but are too big to fit on my head like most headphones because I am the size of an infant.
buckiehero
1. Steelseries Siberia V2
2. 2 tired
3. 2 yrs and on going, still like brand new :D, except for the ear muffs tho but you can replace it.
Shiyzo

ilum wrote:

1. Phone
2. i dont have pic sorry u.u
3. it sound great if i have good earphones BUT now they re broken

rip earphones :|
rip
IppE
1. AKG K-701, Audio Technica ATH-M50, Behringer MS20

3. They work.
Parasyche
1. Razer Kraken Pro
2. 3. Fragile as glass, sound quality is great, but this breaks waaaay too easily. (ps. don't drop them, while plugged into an iPad)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I use a variety of stuff. :p
These are the main 3 that I use:

1. Skullcandy Crusher (for my phone), Sony MDR-XB30EX (also for my phone), Sony MDR-XB400 (For my laptop)
Skullcandy Crusher:

Sony MDR-XB30EX (I haven't used it for a while, so idk where it is. ;w; Here's a stock image instead)

Sony MDR-XB400
3. Skullcandy Crusher: If you're a die-hard audiophile, I'd avoid these. It's not very great in terms of sound quality. If you know your way around an equalizer, then it might be worth a shot then. It's 'subwoofer' is great for DnB songs or similar genres that involves beats with thumping bass.

Imo, any Sony phones with their walkman player and 'Clear Bass' function complements these pair of cans well as the Clear Bass function adds more emphasis on the subwoofer to give it more power Great for head massages xD.

It's pretty big though. It's big enough to look like a carrier flight deck crew's headset.

Sony MDR-XB30EX: It's a good sounding pair of earbuds. It adds more power to the low end, but not enough to overwhelm the rest of the frequency range. Warm sounding.

Sony MDR-XB400: Like the one above. It's the only one that doesn't sound terrible when I use it for my laptop. xD
Gumpy
1. A pair of "Nocs" I got from my dad which I now use for everything except from when I play with friends.
2. Soundblaster Tactic 3D: Comming on thee years now, broken twice and randmly cuts out.
3. RIP Speakers burned down in a fire.
dNextGen
1. ATH-WS55i
i bought this one just for the inline-mic lel, using it mainly for gaming purpose

2.ATH-CKR10
got this real cheap, it retails for around $380-ish but i managed to snag one at $150

3. ATH-W1000x
recently sold this one because i didnt use it that much

-Makishima S-
1. My old phone - Samsung Galaxy Mini + PowerAMP software
2. No picture T_T
3. Since build-in android music software is shit, i am using old good PowerAMP which gives me ability to sort music via folders. No more playlists, no more problem with "where is my song". Battery in phone is good (considering it's like... 5 years old phone or even more).

Unfortunely need to use this. Normaly i use Nokia Lumia with W8M OS and it doesn't provide anything good as PowerAMP. Too addicted to folder sorting + ability to thread directory as a playlist.
PeanutBader
SteelSeries Siberia V2.
SirRiK
Steelseries 9H headset. For everything.
(also own a pair of real speakers and an amplifier which are not in use until I buy a tv which is planned.)

Speaker sound quality is top notch for a gaming headset, microphone is okay and clear.
Also supports Dolby Digital Surround sound but it's not worth it unless you are ready to tune your sound levels right.

Are very comfortable on the head and suits for travel/mobile use as well.

Nothing from other gaming brands can quite compare.

Pricey.
Midori Tea
Nothing special, a pair of Dell A215 speakers and Skullcandy 2XL Shakedown headphones.
They get the job done.
Nameless

It's pretty good for the price.
Myke Madeline
1. Phone-Samsung Galaxy s3 mini
/w\
TakuMii
Honestly the best-sounding $20 earbuds I've ever used. Hell, I'm using them more often than my $160 Sennheisers because I like them so much.
Friendan
I used to use the Logitech g930, but then they broke, twice. I bought these and I don't regret it. They're cheaper than the g930s but have way better mic and sound quality. Supposedly the g930's mic could go higher, but it causes severe lag because wireless
show more