go go go re-ranked :)
posted
#2 Bubble Again
Fixed a beat that was bleh
posted
go go re-ranked go go!
posted
How to momentum? (mass * velocity)
I....guess that's an important concept when checking hard maps? :?
Never again >.<
posted
can i rnak this

i prefer 0.3 sl tho
posted

handsome wrote:

can i rnak this

i prefer 0.3 sl tho
Sure; updating with 0.3 SL then
posted
lets go

the superior df map in qualified
posted
Wrong icon I guess lol
posted

Inyuschan wrote:

Wrong icon I guess lol
vhsh shhyu[url]yuhz[/url]
posted

Jenny wrote:

grid != playfield - until like 5 grids (size 3) out of the grid, you're usually entirely fine to the top/bottom (mind the top left, bottom center and top-very-right because of interface conflicts - not like those were unavoidable these days anyway)
You shouldn't ever put a circle or slider's edge outside the grid. It just causes unforeseen issues on easy, hard rock, and catch the beat. I haven't downloaded the map, but I guarantee there's some off screen mods based on that one egregious slider which is erroneously placed completely off the grid.
posted
They're pretty fine - I'm usually aware of the game's interface when mapping :p

posted
the userrating got reseted D:

is it normal after a DQ?
posted
Well I was mistaken. Doesn't change the fact that placing a slider where you can't move it is a bad idea.

You wouldn't have any problems with this if you just stayed inside the grid.
posted

IamKwaN wrote:

I find my rainbow sheep in the creator's words.
Let's go~~
I love it. May I has it?
posted
The best part of this map is the 2010 style storyboard
posted
Well personally I found that -5 offset is more suitable for this map (and I get much better acc than that one on scoreboard, like 95%). Maybe consider it in case it's unranked? QAQ

Edit: after -5ms,
posted
Online offset is still a thing for all I remember, so if multiple people have that issue we can just do that
posted

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification, so that you can understand our motive. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap. An issue might be found on more than the spots mentioned below. If you have questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings for you.

1. (M) Mapping Quality
    - Overdone jumps with little buildup leading to them, along with other gameplay issues. There are something that you didn’t fix or get them fixed properly after the last disqualification like 00:23:464 (1,2,3,1,2,3) -; 00:23:926 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) -; 00:33:157 (1,2,3,4) -; 03:52:541 (1,2,3) -; 03:52:849 (3,1) – etc. Please read the former reasons and examples.
  2. (G) Formal Errors
    - Drain time is less than 5:00. This map starts from 00:00:388 - to 04:00:388 -, from 04:15:157 – to 05:11:464 - . The real play time is less than 5:00. 4:57 is not acceptable. For approval, it must be longer than 5:00.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you have the option to contest the decision with this form. Before doing so, please read the instructions carefully.

We wish you further success towards requalification! The Beatmap Nominators will handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck and thank you for contributing to the osu! community with your efforts!

###MG
posted
I think someone doesn't really have their priorities straight.
show more