forum

What game have you put the most time into?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Golterboose
Either osu or minecraft
efdu_DELETED
I think that, that must be DotA2 and then Pokémon Emerald, and then osu!. :D
Midori Tea
I'd say Skyrim on Warframe. The amount of hours I played Skyrim on X360 and PC add up to about 400-500 hours. As for Warframe, I've invested about 300+ hours into that game.
iAshy
Sadly I have about 514 days playing time in Runescape on one account, and 212 days on another.
Nekomurder
I've 100% Dragon Warrior Monsters and speedrunned it an uncountable number of times, so it is probably that. If that wouldn't count; maybe Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or Touhou.
Witch Mercy
LoL and FFXIV.
Duskyui
Got 950 hours in Terraria (some afk hours there, but still a lot nonetheless) I've also gotten 186 hours in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (which'll probably increase drastically when Afterbirth comes out) Pokemon games combined are probably in the thousands o_o Also spent a good while on osu, I've taken some long breaks here and there but when I didn't I usually played for a couple hours per day.
Pituophis
Team Fortress 2. This game made me realize that the osu! community isn't that bad compared to some other gaming communities.
otoed1
Currently its League of Legends with about 600 (A game i don't even play anymore) followed closely by cs go at around 550 (A game I play rarely nowadays) Next would probably be osu followed by something like TF2 or Dota 2 which somehow I have a hundred hours in both without ever remembering playing them.
zargot
It's probably Counter-strike 1.6, over time I've probably spent 4-5k hours in that game
Telstra3G
MapleStory -> League of Legends -> Osu!
- M o s h i -
Warcraft 3 and Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Stefan
Free2Play: osu!
Handheld: Pokemon X
Console: Super Smash Brothers Melee
PC (beside of Free2Play): Terraria
Spiffykitten
I'd say Project diva F (2nd), Minecraft or Osu :P
Emayecue
Ultima Online
Over 7 years if active playing everyday, as of now I am pretty much inactive but still play once in a while

Romance of the Three Kingdoms II
Close second place. Played it over and over and over and over again, still do play sometimes today. Done so since the mid 90's. I played enough that I know the force and weakness of every generals in the game. When I want to play nowadays I need to take all the rulers, and mess up the start of the game massively, otherwise I can predict everything that's gonna happen and kills some fun out of it. But I still somehow like to play it, call it nostalgia I guess.
JOEMOMO
Mostly all the Pokémon games, I hit 200 hours in X. :)
I also have played so much of Inazuma eleven, Football (soccer) J-RPG.

Most of my life has been consumed by RPGs.
Help :(
mokyu
Mario Kart Wii.

I was a competitive player from 2011-2014 and I've definitely dedicated over 4,000 hours into it.
re1su
RuneScape, around 9-10k hours played.
Chaosemerald
Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon White, Sims 2 (PC) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl
DrBlackBounty
that would be osu! :)
jackfrostjunes
disgea 1,2,4, Final fantasy 4,5,6,7,8,12 growlancer 2 and 3 hell all of the RPG games i own yo! oh yea all Gran Turismo and tokyo extream racer games too.
i still got a lot of games that i need too finsh but not a enough time!
xXxSkippyxXx
Currently for it would have to be GTA V. I'm over rank 200 online legit.
Scyan
I have just over 6,000 hours in Skyrim but I was litelly playing that all through secondary school, especially with new mods etc.

Osu! easily comes second, I must be sitting at about 800 hours right now, I afk a lot though and use it instead of Spotify. :P
neatoneet
Dota2, Dota 2 and Dota 2 again.

Have like 5k hours + all the time i spent into following the community and competitive scene. It's just too much. Luckily I gave up on it..
hnmk13
For me it's definetly Dark Souls 2.At least 500 hours without counting pve.And I'm never bored with it.
Sukiye
Uh...Uh...
OSU!
<3 :lol: