forum

What game have you put the most time into?

posted
Total Posts
show more
KatouMegumi
trexex55
mine is osu, maybe?
_sparky_
Animal crossing (new leaf)
A z e_old
i was addicted with Assassin's Creed, thats awesome, i like that open world, the enviroment in AC is so cool !
Pinky
Call of Duty for sure, I played that since '08 and following to that would most likely be Destiny, then Hatsune Miku: Project Diva. If I'm into something I'll give it my time.
Doodle99
Elsword, for sure.
Raiken-
Toribash, been playing for 4 years.
Pawsu

Doodle99 wrote:

Elsword, for sure.
YES!!!
Kraizey
League of legends, about 2.5k hours :^)

http://wasted-on-lol.com/stats/euw/krazy/
rogueshadow12
I honestly have no idea now haha
Back in the day I used to play lots of third person shooters like Uncharted and Gears of War. I used to replay Gears of War over and over again because it was so fun. The same goes for countless of games on various consoles such as the PSP, PS2/3, Nintendo GBA, Nintendo DS, etc.

But in recent memory, I think I spent about 200 hours or something (and counting) on Persona 4 the Golden. I was also heavily into other RPG games such as SKyrim which I also spent quite a few hundred hours on.
I have also continuously played League of Legends for 5 years (and counting I guess) and osu for 2 years :D
Idk it's kinda impossible to count all those hours of gaming now haha
Flanster
Honestly I don't usually put much effort in gaming but the only exceptions are:

World of Warcraft
Terraria
Starbound
osu!
DJMAX Trilogy
DJMAX Portable 3
joi-
Over 500 days /played total in WoW.
ElizabethNoir
I put a good 220 hours into Phantasy Star Online 2. Fallout 3 with 170 hours is pretty high up there too. If I could tell how much time I played the Guitar Hero/Rock Band series though, those probably would beat those for sure.
Ikarugamesh
World of Warcraft, I have over114 days played just in my main.
Grunt
dota definitely.
Probably 5.5-6k hours without counting afk (6.3k total) of dota2
wc3dota I guess 10k+ hours (no way to know for sure)
7ambda
Minecraft, though I no longer play it anymore.
Kimikinsx3
Minecraft is hands down the game I have put the most time in to, but recently I have been playing Lollipop Chainsaw ,i already beat it, but I am trying to get all of the achievements, it's a moderately easy, and very entertaining game, so it is not hard to play through again and again (unpopular opinion). :D
captainmilk
The most time i've put in a game is actually osu!, but other than osu! it's probably Super Smash bros. Brawl
I got rekt playing that game
Ameth Rianno
Touhou Project. I'm still practicing my skills on dodging bullets... almost 6 hours per one day, 2 hours break playing osu! and more games.
Nuolong
Oh no.
Okay, Wizard101. I've stopped playing 2 years ago, but damn I spent too much time in that stupid card thing
Animal Crossing City Folk.. I loved it owo But stopped playing
Minecraft, the most. Beejezus I've spent TOO MUCH time on that game. I've stopped playing due to the loss of popularity and annoying ppeople in it. I still occasionally check it out.
Left 4 Dead 2, I have 300 hrs in it but stopped. Got old despite the available mods
Skyrim, only 150hrs, but I take long half year breaks with it LOL
Osu, you know

I'd say I have spent the most time playing in Minecraft.
KokoaCrunch
hmmm............... Apparently this one
Katze
I am torn between Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokémon Diamond.
I've always loved every Animal Crossing game to bits but I think I spent a little more time playing New Leaf since so many new things got introduced.
Pokémon Diamond has to be my favorite Pokémon game after Heartgold / Gold because I remember wanting to drop the series because I felt "too old" but I gave in and still got it and I fell in love all over again. All in all I think my most played game / the game I put most time and effort in to has to be New Leaf!
Tereyax
Most time into...Hmm, it's a coin toss between Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn/Heavensward and World of Warcraft....Seeming as wow has been going longer, possibly the latter seeming as I've been at it for nearly 11 years :cry:
31Gabe
I had to put the most time into Animal Crossing. I had to do a lot of things to make more money, and I had to pay off all of the house loans in order to get a statue in the town.

Animal Crossing is very customizable. I made some great patterns for use on outfits and billboard signs across the town. My house has been customized to make it look like a Famicom arcade as I place in some playable Famicom games there. Nintendo hasn't made a proper Famicom collection in a long time since Animal Crossing on the Gamecube.
Dylazer
I have been waiting for this moment to post in this thread...

Literally just broke 5K hours in Pokemon Platinum
ferret irl
rip my 1000 hours in tf2
rip my 1500 hours in pokemon firered
rip

RIP
Trash Boat
Its a tie between HuniePop and King Of Fighters XIII
Raiken-
toribash in real time

aura kingdom in steam
_sparky_
i spent 183:42 hours on animal crossing new leaf....
186cm
Maplestory until it turned into complete shit.
A Medic
Tied between

Grand Chase or League of Legends
[ Argon ]
Aion, an mmorpg...used to play around 7 hours a day for 2 years soo.....about 5000 hours..
Thank go the game started to suk and i quit ^^'
S i R i R u
In my case it'd be definitely Warband. It has been a while since I last played it because I've grown frustrated on enemies sieging all my castles as soon as I started getting my own kingdom and fiefs, so I'm just waiting for Bannerlord
Xijaun
To be honest, I think for me it would be a mixture of games, one of them is Osu! because I am obsessed there is just something about this game that stops me leaving, and other games I can play for hours would be Kingdom Hearts which is my all time favorite series, but along with that League of legends and World of warcraft ^^ usually games for me that have far more options and things to do than do a story long and then that's it.
Golterboose
Either osu or minecraft
efdu_DELETED
I think that, that must be DotA2 and then Pokémon Emerald, and then osu!. :D
Midori Tea
I'd say Skyrim on Warframe. The amount of hours I played Skyrim on X360 and PC add up to about 400-500 hours. As for Warframe, I've invested about 300+ hours into that game.
iAshy
Sadly I have about 514 days playing time in Runescape on one account, and 212 days on another.
Nekomurder
I've 100% Dragon Warrior Monsters and speedrunned it an uncountable number of times, so it is probably that. If that wouldn't count; maybe Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or Touhou.
Witch Mercy
LoL and FFXIV.
show more