forum

What game have you put the most time into?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Galagrawr
What video games have you put the most time into? Is there a game out there that you just really love and you play time and time again?

I can't really count my hours for it, but when I was a kid, I played a ton of Super Mario World, and I still frequently play it. It's such a fun game in my opinion (I actually wore out some of the buttons on one of my SNES controllers because I played it so much. lol)

I'm kind of curious as to what kind of games people put time into. Who knows, maybe we'll all find a new game to play! :D
Aomi
Interesting.

Well I'd probably say osu! and I've been addicted to Far Cry 3, though I finished it already and I don't really want to play it again,
though I must say, I found it very fun and enjoyable to play, even though I'm not used to first-person shooter games, so that's a plus.

My memory's bad, so I'd say that's it, probably.
DeletedUser_3905941
BMS.
Mafuuu
Either Pokemon Platinum or Black. Not sure which one since I maxed out the counter on both.
Nameless
osu!, Pokemon X and Euro Truck Simulator 2
Conor
Raizenn
Megaman X
Turvek

Conor wrote:

World of Warcraft. Without a doubt. I have a character on there with 400 days played time but I haven't touched retail since the start of 2014.
Same here i guess, i have a character with more than 1 year and half x) (With afk time in game too ;w;)

I played a lot at Final Fantasy too, specially FF X which I have 853 hours on this one (on ps2 not new remasterised)

After come Osu and Halo 1 i think
SirRiK
Must be Battlefield 3 and 4, with 1000hrs+ combined from PS3 and PC.
Nothing else comes even close to that, but osu! is probably the second most played game for me. :D
Loony
Well, for me it's hard to say I guess. Actually I don't play anything except osu!, but before I met this awesome game, that I can't stop playing, I rather used to play Starbound, and Terraria.
But oh man, I can't forget about the Super Mario Bros. X! If you like SMW, you must try this out, really reccomend ya.
Paradiseh
CS 1.6 1000h+ Pokemon Sapphire 700h
Treekii
Probably osu!(1000+ hours) and Pokemon Diamond(900+ hours)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
osu! probably takes the top spot for me.
If not, then it would have to be Dragon's Dogma for PS3 or any Ace Combat games.

...or something from awhile ago that I can't remember from the top of my head.
AutoMedic
Probably Dota 2 for the PC and Bloodborne for the PS4
Gumpy
I counted that I have 700 hours on Diablo 3. I also have almost a thousand games of SC2 played. I probably have a thousand games of hearthstone played (back when it was good). Honsetly idk I guess osu! is pretty far up there aswell.
EshkushMeh xD
osu!, Pokemon Diamond or Final Fantasy, I guess...
eyyMinda
These past months i've played like 3-7 hours of osu per day, so that's it. But i still play Call of Duty 4 since 2011 daily for atleast 2 hours per day..
omochikaeri
Dota 2 (currently at 2800+ hrs) and osu!
ColdTooth
Team Fortress 2, 2100+ hours
Friendan

ColdTooth wrote:

Team Fortress 2, 2100+ hours
is that without AFKing?

I have 1114 hours in Gmod, with very few AFK hours. I can't seem to play games for more than 200 hours now unless I take long breaks.
NaomiMinette
Undoubtedly Pokémon (so far, main games have like 1000+ hours combined, spinoffs have roughly 200+ hours). The game that has the most individual playtime is White 2, having over 500 hours.

Outside of that, it'd definitely have to be Monster Hunter (600+ hours combined on 3U and 4U so far, the latter being played more as more free DLC gets released).
Ochinchi-sama
show more