forum

Looking for someone to help me out with a Twitch overlay....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PinOytaku97
Hey guys!

So this is one of the few times I'll post on the osu! forums since I don't really run into much problems or look for advice. Currently I have a dilemma. My stream overlay (pictured below) needs a bit of help. Granted, it's not much of an overlay, per se, but it's still the overlay I have. It looks moderate; but I feel like it could be a slight bit more organized.

Click here if the image is not showing up.

Anyway, here's the general gist of things. I would like a section for my game, the current song (/np), the difficulty (stars, cs, od, etc.), the chat, my facecam, and a general area for things such as a charity stream (pictured below), or most of the time, follower notifications / hosting notifications. I am willing to pay if necessary (general method is through PayPal) for your services. I have a somewhat futuristic / technology driven design with the colors red, black, and blue in mind. Glowing effects would be cool too. But yeah, just looking for a simple overlay just to make it look more organized :D.

I also had two optional tasks in mind, but these aren't really that necessary: one is to make the overlay so that it fits my other games that I stream as well (Killing Floor 2, Terraria, CS:GO, and other Steam games), even though osu! is what I primarily play. The other is that my "Be right back" screen (pictured below) needs a bit of a touch-up and some organization as well (mostly the same thing, the top picture is a gif, while the bottom I have the osu! main menu running in the background for music). Again, up to you to take it on. Just PM me on Twitch, or email me at aznfgamershaus@gmail.com so we can set something up.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and hoping to work with you in the future!
-JPikaChua97 8-)

EDIT: I have img tags with imgur links for the pictures, but they don't seem to be showing up. Oh well. :|
Topic Starter
PinOytaku97
Bump. :o