forum

If you can morph, what will you want to be?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hans5958
I tried to know what is the pepole imagine, so, if you can morph (changing into animals, creatures, other pepoles, etc), what will you want to be?
Sorry if I'm to "kepo", I just only wanna know

Thanks! :D
Topic Starter
Hans5958
May I need to make a lock request or an topic-category-moving request? Since nobody interest, and I think its on the wrong page
drum drum

Hans5958 wrote:

May I need to make a lock request or an topic-category-moving request? Since nobody interest, and I think its on the wrong page
give it some time, this is the right forum
Nameless
I'd morph into a magic grill.
Flanster

drum drum wrote:

Hans5958 wrote:

give it some time, this is the right forum
Sounds more like OT to me when I imagine the replies here.
iiyo
I want to morph into a loli cat girl
buckiehero
I want to morph into... your mum lol rekt 360 mlg noscoped
Mofu kun
i want to morph into someone with slightly better looks
Mahogany
GUESS
IppE

LoliFlan wrote:

So it's automatically OT material if it doesn't conform to the "Post your x here!" format?
silmarilen
looks more like surveys to me
anyway i wouldnt mind morphing into a dragon some time
DeletedUser_3905941
Gravelord Nito.
Railey2
Step 1: Research. See if theres other people like me and gather data on whether morphing is dangerous or not. Before I do ANYTHING, I'd like to know the ramifications. Also, I'd probably need to rethink my whole understanding of physics..
If I can't find any data out there, I'd have to get it using my own body as specimen. I could morph only a toe and test for reversibility, time limits, energy demands and all these things.

Once I consider it safe, I move on to..

Step 2: Step two is basically just fucking around. I think something that most people would do first, is to morph into a very attractive member of the opposite sex, just to see what its like. This is not a morph-state I'd intend to keep permanent, but I'd surely do that every once in a while.

Step 3: Let's talk about the important parts, the permanent changes: I'd morph some of my body-features away that I don't like (clearer skin etc.). I wouldn't morph into a completely different look, since I generally like how I look like. Other than that, a certain degree of physical fitness and stamina would be beneficial. I'd morph myself a good fat-muscle-distribution at all the right body-parts. Sharpening my senses would also be neat. Try night-vision for instance.
Another thing I'd like to check off my list is cancer. Yes, cancer. Since cancer is basically clusters of cells "gone wild", and morphing makes me the master of cells, I can make myself the best personalized cancer-preventative in history. The same applies to things like strokes and a variety of other things that kill people. Basically, I'd do a lot of research to morph in ways that prevent me from dying.
Oh right, and immortality. Aging is for non-morphers.

Step 4: Think immortality and never getting ill is good? It gets even better.
Morphing is a highly interesting power, really. You can change your physical features using your imagination and willpower, no limits set. Since my brain is part of my physique (in the widest sense), I would just morph myself an IQ of 180. This only works if I don't have to visualize the changed bits (changed brain-structure), but just the changed result (me being smart as fuck afterwards). There are a bunch of things I'd like to change regarding my cognition, intelligence being the most obvious component.
Try some more:
- Only sleeping when I feel like it. (morphing myself in a mentally and physically "rested" state. Yes, its like cheating, I know.)
- Morphing myself free from cognitive bias
- Morphing myself faster reactions and becoming god at osu
- Finally: Morphing myself knowledge. What knowledge I have depends on my brain-structure, so changing my brain-structure could also change my knowledge.

Step 5: Now that I am essentially an immortal genius superbeing, what else is there left to do? Well, morphing is about changing "your body". The definition of "your body" is very lose once you throw morphing-magic in the equation, and theres a bunch of ways to exploit the morphing-principle, as shown above.
So.. can morphing create a separate conscious and intelligent being, if I visualize the being as "being part of my body" ? Could I morph myself a waifu, if I keep her "attached" to my body through a string? If I morph her a completely functional body, would she keep on living if I cut that string?
Could I morph myself money? Could I morph myself a mansion?
Could I link planet earth to my body, define it as part of body, and then morph world peace?

TL;DR: I would morph myself a waifu, an IQ of 180, essentially becoming an immortal superbeing. It's all about exploiting the power.
Nub1
anime
Midori Tea
I'd morph into a loli.
Kouya-
I'd morph into. . .a kawaii panda bear :3
Friendan

Mahoganytooth wrote:

GUESS
a pony
I'd be a qt grill
eeezzzeee
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Obama
Railey2

eeezzzeee wrote:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Obama
wouldn't that be kinda dangerous
ColdTooth
Exploding things
In_Disarray
an even better version of myself
Mafuuu
maybe into someone not useless
[ yogurt ]
A mahou shoujo.
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

So it's automatically OT material if it doesn't conform to the "Post your x here!" format?
it's a compliment tho'
bluelab
For now, I think that Railey2 has the most interesting and developed answer, especially in regards to diseases.

Mine would be:

How?
Is magic real, is it some sort of weird tech or chemical?

Why?
Am I a first generation mutant (see X-men) or am I the (eventually last) descendant of people with "special" abilities? Hell, am I even human?

What are my limitations?
Morphing yes, but into what? Another human(oid) being, an animal, a fantastic creature (ghost, pegasus...). Am I limited to a single form (locked morphing: transformation is possible but only into one form) or a single form per species (ex: black cat is OK, white bird too, but trying to change to grey cat and blue bird is a NO).

So I would say that thought your question is interesting, it isn't detailed enough for me to answer you.
Parasyche
step 1. who even needs to think. I would morph half of my body into a mouth.

step 2. you following me, yeah? and then I would make my other half a mountain the size of pocky

step 3. eat Sell said Pocky

step 4. Profit
Kouya-
Actually I want to change my mind .

I wanna be a crocodile cuz like, they eat a lot of meat ~ (If ya' know what I mean)
-SayaKai
I'd morph into an elephant
Granger

silmarilen wrote:

looks more like surveys to me
anyway i wouldnt mind morphing into a dragon some time

Id morph into an human female. Into a better looking one, that is.
-SayaKai
I'd morph into a cat ouo
chaee
Morph into a better person
show more