forum

Aimer - Brave Shine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrTrapa
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Coro
Source should be 'Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works'
Rirakusu
Hmm okay M4M as agreed.

General
1. Please make the combo colours consistent across all diffs.
2. Check AIMod. You have problems with Design settings and Timing Points.
3. Consider adding some more tags. You can have some like japanese, rock, etc.

Hitsounds
1. It's a little loud at the beginning from 00:00:530 to 00:04:740

Normal
For some unknown reason you have a lot of distance inconsistencies throughout the whole diff. That's not encouraged in normal diffs btw. If you started with x1.0 DS then i suggest you to keep it till the song ends. So maybe try to resnap everything according to the DS and while you do this, I'll do some pattern modding.
1. 00:11:758 (5,6) - Maybe mirror them will look better.
2. 00:15:617 (1) - No need for NC imo.
3. 00:25:091 (1,2) - It looks a little..ugly? Tbh no one really use overlaps on blanket styles.
4. 00:39:126 (7,8) - Blanket needs some fixing.
5. 01:07:898 (1) - You don't need this, and it's there, so a little awkward lol. I would like to see it being mapped in circles and sliders.

Hmm okay so that's something general. You used some sliders that looked strange (and I treated them as your creativity so I didn't mention them lol). So, something to say in the end is, you Normal diff is a little awkward as it have jumps and inconsistent spacing, I have to agree that the patterns are okay but the large jumps like 01:12:108 (3,4) is a little awkward and scares beginners. So the most important thing is you have to fix all the strange spacings and it's generally fine.

And something else, your sliders' sharp ends are quite strange too :P not sure why but consider revising them one by one to make sure that they hit at the correct point (otherwise they will be like not hitting on a beat and it's awful to play and not suitable for rank too) like the slider tick or vocal which is off-beat works well too. Just make sure that every sharp curve you make suits the music and it's done :D

Hard
As this is a hard i won't be so picky but for the most critical parts I will still point them out.
1. 00:02:986 (5,1) - This is actually called WTF spacing (someone called this type of spacing like that) because it just looks like a 1/4 but it's a 1/2 instead. Hence make the distance between these two notes a little far away so that players can differentiate them.
2. 00:17:021 (8) - You need NC here. Change from instrumental to vocal.
3. 00:18:249 - You missed a circle here right? It feels so off when playing.
4. 00:19:126 (4,5) - Same issue as 1. But in this case you can stack them.
5. 00:23:687 (4,5) - If i were you i will change this into a slider. This is because 4 is a far more stronger beat and 5 doesn't even feel like a point that's worth tapping (but magically fits if you release the key in this moment) hence that.

Okay from this point onwards look for spacing issues yourself in this diff. They are like 1 and 4, keep an eye and fix them all please.

6. 00:25:793 (3,4) - This blanket isn't a very good one. Consider fixing?
7. 00:27:547 (8,9) - Sorry I broke my promise but this is the last time. Spacing issue. Please find them and fix them all. Hard is made to be an advanced version of Normal hence don't actually make it have unreadable spacing.
8. 00:58:951 - Something like you missed something here. The vocal. You are following it and you missed it here ;; Because players might hit the next circle directly on this point hence i must point it out.
9. 01:04:915 - ^

There are more similars. Because I'm lazy so Can you find them out on your own?

Okay..done for this diff. So the main problem here is you are missing quite some main beats that actually kills the flow, feel, and tapping hype of the map. If these are fixed, then it will be a nice one.

Insane
Actually no really big problems in this diff.
1. 00:17:021 (8) - It's better for a NC on this note. Change from instrumental to vocal, and I expect cursor movement from this point on too :) it emphasizes the vocal.
2. 00:18:249 (3,4) - Not very sure about your intention on this, but this manual stack feels ugly. It's better to stack directly in this case.
3. 01:02:284 (3,4) - These two notes share the same point on the timeline, unrankable. Maybe you did this when resnapping stuff, hence next time do it with 1/8 beat divisor :D

The shortest mod among all diffs? Perhaps. In fact this is the best diff. The jumps feel nice and yep, you fixed the overmapped slider and off-beat stuff after our chat, hence nothing much to be said here. Anyway, the highlights are the jumps. You might need to fix a few NCs too (I can't point them out because I have a really bad sense of NCs, but looking at them gives a strange feeling so time to find a modder that is an expert in NCs :D).

Final words about this map
Actually by looking at this map I expect that you are quite new to mapping? The sliders created are creative in an odd way that I never expected. In general, those slider patterns will look better with soft curves, instead of forming stuff like polygons or others lol. Anyway, the sliders are your choice. Some maps that are created with straight sliders only are as wonderful as the others, hence it is a style, a love of the pattern. So, just do what you want as long as it looks good and nobody hates it like hell :D

The biggest problem you have is the problem of spacing. It's a general problem that even I will make. When mapping, look from the view of players, and if everything feels good to you, you can even ask for a few testplays from #modhelp. People there are generally helpful and friendly too. Remember, make your map perfectly readable without fully relying on NCs and approach circles. A general point is don't make two notes share the same distance that have different timing spaces because it hurts the spacing so much that it even lowers the quality for rank.

And lastly you need to care about diff spread. The difficulty change from Hard to Insane is a little too much, and maybe you need a Hyper to fit in them (or make Hard a harder diff). Hard is just having a okay difficulty while Insane features large jumps. Remember that diff spread is really important and you remember the awful times you downloaded a map and found out that everything inside doesn't fit you? It happens here, so, take care of it :D

Hope that my mod is helpful to your map and contribute to your mapping knowledge :D I can't call myself an experienced one (sadly I haven't rank any of my maps and I hope to approve one of them soon, all the best to me D:) but let's learn together :D your feedback on my mod is really important and thanks if you replied this mod with helpful and constructive comments on what you have done :)

And finally, please don't delete this map no matter what (I saw you deleted some of your maps on your profile page). Even though others think that it sucks like nothing it doesn't matter. You can learn from everything and when you think you are ready, revive this map and make a full revamp that surprises others! That's what I can expect :D Happy mapping!

Good luck for rank!

P/s: Sorry for the long mod :D I just came back from my essay writing examination and hence that hype :D Thanks for tolerating and reading everything.
Topic Starter
MrTrapa

jinhang_ang wrote:

Hmm okay M4M as agreed.

General
1. Please make the combo colours consistent across all diffs.
2. Check AIMod. You have problems with Design settings and Timing Points.
3. Consider adding some more tags. You can have some like japanese, rock, etc.

Hitsounds
1. It's a little loud at the beginning from 00:00:530 to 00:04:740

Normal
For some unknown reason you have a lot of distance inconsistencies throughout the whole diff. That's not encouraged in normal diffs btw. If you started with x1.0 DS then i suggest you to keep it till the song ends. So maybe try to resnap everything according to the DS and while you do this, I'll do some pattern modding.
1. 00:11:758 (5,6) - Maybe mirror them will look better. FIX.
2. 00:15:617 (1) - No need for NC imo. fix
3. 00:25:091 (1,2) - It looks a little..ugly? Tbh no one really use overlaps on blanket styles. fix
4. 00:39:126 (7,8) - Blanket needs some fixing. fix
5. 01:07:898 (1) - You don't need this, and it's there, so a little awkward lol. I would like to see it being mapped in circles and sliders. you are right

Hmm okay so that's something general. You used some sliders that looked strange (and I treated them as your creativity so I didn't mention them lol). So, something to say in the end is, you Normal diff is a little awkward as it have jumps and inconsistent spacing, I have to agree that the patterns are okay but the large jumps like 01:12:108 (3,4) is a little awkward and scares beginners. So the most important thing is you have to fix all the strange spacings and it's generally fine.

And something else, your sliders' sharp ends are quite strange too :P not sure why but consider revising them one by one to make sure that they hit at the correct point (otherwise they will be like not hitting on a beat and it's awful to play and not suitable for rank too) like the slider tick or vocal which is off-beat works well too. Just make sure that every sharp curve you make suits the music and it's done :D

Hard
As this is a hard i won't be so picky but for the most critical parts I will still point them out.
1. 00:02:986 (5,1) - This is actually called WTF spacing (someone called this type of spacing like that) because it just looks like a 1/4 but it's a 1/2 instead. Hence make the distance between these two notes a little far away so that players can differentiate them. Fix
2. 00:17:021 (8) - You need NC here. Change from instrumental to vocal. thx, fix
3. 00:18:249 - You missed a circle here right? It feels so off when playing. you are right, fix
4. 00:19:126 (4,5) - Same issue as 1. But in this case you can stack them. fix
5. 00:23:687 (4,5) - If i were you i will change this into a slider. This is because 4 is a far more stronger beat and 5 doesn't even feel like a point that's worth tapping (but magically fits if you release the key in this moment) hence that. it is true, fix

Okay from this point onwards look for spacing issues yourself in this diff. They are like 1 and 4, keep an eye and fix them all please.

6. 00:25:793 (3,4) - This blanket isn't a very good one. Consider fixing? fix
7. 00:27:547 (8,9) - Sorry I broke my promise but this is the last time. Spacing issue. Please find them and fix them all. Hard is made to be an advanced version of Normal hence don't actually make it have unreadable spacing. fix
8. 00:58:951 - Something like you missed something here. The vocal. You are following it and you missed it here ;; Because players might hit the next circle directly on this point hence i must point it out. fix
9. 01:04:915 - ^fix

There are more similars. Because I'm lazy so Can you find them out on your own?

Okay..done for this diff. So the main problem here is you are missing quite some main beats that actually kills the flow, feel, and tapping hype of the map. If these are fixed, then it will be a nice one.

Insane
Actually no really big problems in this diff.
1. 00:17:021 (8) - It's better for a NC on this note. Change from instrumental to vocal, and I expect cursor movement from this point on too :) it emphasizes the vocal. fix
2. 00:18:249 (3,4) - Not very sure about your intention on this, but this manual stack feels ugly. It's better to stack directly in this case. fix
3. 01:02:284 (3,4) - These two notes share the same point on the timeline, unrankable. Maybe you did this when resnapping stuff, hence next time do it with 1/8 beat divisor :D I had not noticed hahaha sorry ,I had to take off 3 notes and I forgot to take notes 1, FIX

The shortest mod among all diffs? Perhaps. In fact this is the best diff. The jumps feel nice and yep, you fixed the overmapped slider and off-beat stuff after our chat, hence nothing much to be said here. Anyway, the highlights are the jumps. You might need to fix a few NCs too (I can't point them out because I have a really bad sense of NCs, but looking at them gives a strange feeling so time to find a modder that is an expert in NCs :D).

Final words about this map
Actually by looking at this map I expect that you are quite new to mapping? The sliders created are creative in an odd way that I never expected. In general, those slider patterns will look better with soft curves, instead of forming stuff like polygons or others lol. Anyway, the sliders are your choice. Some maps that are created with straight sliders only are as wonderful as the others, hence it is a style, a love of the pattern. So, just do what you want as long as it looks good and nobody hates it like hell :D

The biggest problem you have is the problem of spacing. It's a general problem that even I will make. When mapping, look from the view of players, and if everything feels good to you, you can even ask for a few testplays from #modhelp. People there are generally helpful and friendly too. Remember, make your map perfectly readable without fully relying on NCs and approach circles. A general point is don't make two notes share the same distance that have different timing spaces because it hurts the spacing so much that it even lowers the quality for rank.

And lastly you need to care about diff spread. The difficulty change from Hard to Insane is a little too much, and maybe you need a Hyper to fit in them (or make Hard a harder diff). Hard is just having a okay difficulty while Insane features large jumps. Remember that diff spread is really important and you remember the awful times you downloaded a map and found out that everything inside doesn't fit you? It happens here, so, take care of it :D

Hope that my mod is helpful to your map and contribute to your mapping knowledge :D I can't call myself an experienced one (sadly I haven't rank any of my maps and I hope to approve one of them soon, all the best to me D:) but let's learn together :D your feedback on my mod is really important and thanks if you replied this mod with helpful and constructive comments on what you have done :)

And finally, please don't delete this map no matter what (I saw you deleted some of your maps on your profile page). Even though others think that it sucks like nothing it doesn't matter. You can learn from everything and when you think you are ready, revive this map and make a full revamp that surprises others! That's what I can expect :D Happy mapping!

Good luck for rank!

P/s: Sorry for the long mod :D I just came back from my essay writing examination and hence that hype :D Thanks for tolerating and reading everything.
thanks to you that I am learning after this mod , but certain that we will learn together to create beatmap , I still thank you for modding you did :) thank you very much
Topic Starter
MrTrapa

Coro wrote:

Source should be 'Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works'
.... mod please
Loony
Hello there, M4M from your queue c;
Easy

• Generally, the most important thing in this difficulty to fix - Distance-Snap. I reccomend you to use everywhere, where is the same time-distance, the same distance-snap. For example, 1.00x is okay I think. You need to focus on it ~ I will show you some places, where the DS needs to be fixed, and the rest you should notice and fix on your own ;)
  1. 00:01:933 (3) - You should change this slider that its sharp curves are matching with the song. I reccomend you to copy the previous slider, and rotate it using Ctrl + H.
  2. 00:03:337 (4) - Curve it. It can't be all, non-stop sharp-ended sliders. If you decide to change it, also remember about the distance snap, between the end of the slider, and the next notes.
  3. 00:03:337 (4) - Maybe a new combo then?
  4. 00:06:144 (1,2) - I would make these sliders curved, for more variety. And also, fix the DS.
    Here's a suggestion: I would make this 00:07:196 (2) slider shorter, I think it should end on 00:07:722 , because there is a stronger beat. Consider it, and there are a few more that kind of exepctions. It all would look like this:
  5. 00:08:600 (4,1) - Remember: stick to the one, constant Distance-snap. So move 00:08:951 (1) to x:296 y:264.
  6. 00:11:056 (3) - Move it to x:416 y:96 (DS fix)
  7. 00:11:758 (1) - DS again, move it to x:252 y:272
  8. 00:12:810 (2) - This one should be the same as the previous one, so copy it, and using Ctrl + J, and Ctrl + G, make it perfect. Also remember about the DS!
  9. 00:13:863 (3) - Move it here x:448 y:160.
  10. 00:17:372 (1,2) - You should make a choice: a blanket, or two, identical, straight sliders. It can't be left like this, it just looks imperfect, I'd even say ugly. Saying blanket, I mean something like in the first picture.
  11. 00:20:179 (1) - Move it to x:312 y:232
  12. 00:22:986 (1,2) - I would move the second note a little bit, that it is placed on the end of the slider, cuz it's too hard now for the Newbie.
  13. 00:24:740 (5,1) - In normal there shouldn't be any jumps, so fix the DS.
  14. 00:27:547 (6) - Fix this shape, I reccomend you to make it like this:
  15. 00:31:407 (7) - Make it a little curved, or move the red button to the perfect mid of this slider, making it symetrical. Just as in the picture above.
  16. 00:32:108 (1,2,3) - The idea is good, but they all need to be the same. So copy the first one, and rotate it how you need it.
  17. 00:58:073 (5,1) - Too far! Too hard! Fix the Distance-Snap.
  18. 00:59:477 (2,3) - Fix the Distance snap again! No jumps, remember.
  19. 01:00:705 (4,5) - ^
  20. 01:02:284 (6,1) - ^
  21. 01:03:337 (1,2) - Make it a little closer
  22. 01:07:898 (4,5) - It's too short DS. Fix it.
  23. 01:16:319 (5) - New combo, and then remove NC here 01:17:021 (1). And also change this 01:16:319 (5,6) into a slider. Where comes the new combo, there should be something diffrent, than as in the last note of the previous combo.
  24. 01:27:547 (1,1,1,1) - Maybe it looks interesting, but the DS needs fixes.

Hard
  1. 00:02:986 (5,1) - The 5th note is too close to the next one. It's unreadable, so fix it. I suggest you to use about 1.6x DS for this distance.
  2. 00:04:038 (3,4) - The same as above.
  3. 00:06:319 (2,3) - The same as above.
  4. 00:08:600 (6,1) - At this case the DS is too low. I mean, move it that the DS is the same, as in the previous cases.
  5. 00:10:179 (4) - Move it to start in 00:10:354 (4), because it will be more likely with the song.
  6. 00:10:354 (4,5) - Remember about the DS, it's too far away right now.
    Here's a suggestion: 00:10:354 (4) - Maybe make this one curved? What do you think? And the next two ones: 00:11:056 (5,6) - a little bit curved as well?
  7. 00:11:933 (2,3,4) - First, the sliders should be identical, perfectly symetrical - so our favourite tool "copy and paste" and also Ctrl + H. But here's a thing: 00:12:810 (3,4) - These two notes are too far from each other, Distance-Snap is very unpredictable, comparing to the distance with the previous slider. You should fix it, by moving the 3rd note closer to the slider, or remapping this whole pattern.
  8. 00:14:214 (6,1) - It's too far, fix it.
  9. 00:16:494 (5,6,7,1,2,3) - This is too hard, you completely forgot about the DS. Remap this fragment, or lower the DS between the notes.
  10. 00:18:249 (6,7) - A little bit increase the DS.
  11. 00:19:126 (8,9) - It can't be the same distance as in this 00:18:600 (7,8) case. It's completely unpredictable, make the DS betwen the 8th and 9th notes much bigger.
  12. 00:21:933 (8,9) - The same as above.
  13. 00:23:863 (5,6) - ^
  14. 00:25:793 (3,4,5) - Too far, too big DS.
  15. 00:25:793 (3,4,5,6,7) - The DS between these notes should be exactly the same, it's because of their location in the time.
  16. 00:28:600 (3,4) - Make the distance much bigger.
  17. 00:29:828 (7) - Move this note, that the DS between the previous and next note are the same.
  18. 00:32:986 (7,8) - Move this notes (the same as above)
  19. 00:34:214 (3,4) - DS should be bigger.
  20. 00:34:565 (4,5) - The same
  21. 00:35:793 (7,8) - The same
  22. 00:38:249 (8) - Move this note that the DS is the same between the next and previous note.
  23. 00:51:231 (2,3) - DS fix in need.
  24. 00:52:284 (4,5) - Also DS fix in need.
  25. 00:55:091 - Insert a break time.
  26. 01:06:319 (2,3) - DS fix.
  27. 01:13:512 (3,4) - Again, DS fix.
  28. 01:22:635 (3,4) - The same
  29. 01:24:827 (1) - This spinner should start on 01:24:740 and end on 01:26:845. Use 1/8 DS divisor for this time.
    I didn't point out all DS problems, you'll need to find them, and fix them by yourself.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time for Insane. If you decide also to mod my map, you don't have to do all diffs.
I will post a M4M request attaching this mod in your queue.
This beatmap needs a lot of fixes, and work, but I'm sure you can make it a great beatmap, and hope so it will be ranked one day!
~ Loony
Topic Starter
MrTrapa

loony988 wrote:

Hello there, M4M from your queue c;
Easy

• Generally, the most important thing in this difficulty to fix - Distance-Snap. I reccomend you to use everywhere, where is the same time-distance, the same distance-snap. For example, 1.00x is okay I think. You need to focus on it ~ I will show you some places, where the DS needs to be fixed, and the rest you should notice and fix on your own ;)
  1. 00:01:933 (3) - You should change this slider that its sharp curves are matching with the song. I reccomend you to copy the previous slider, and rotate it using Ctrl + H.
  2. 00:03:337 (4) - Curve it. It can't be all, non-stop sharp-ended sliders. If you decide to change it, also remember about the distance snap, between the end of the slider, and the next notes.
  3. 00:03:337 (4) - Maybe a new combo then?
  4. 00:06:144 (1,2) - I would make these sliders curved, for more variety. And also, fix the DS.
    Here's a suggestion: I would make this 00:07:196 (2) slider shorter, I think it should end on 00:07:722 , because there is a stronger beat. Consider it, and there are a few more that kind of exepctions. It all would look like this:
  5. 00:08:600 (4,1) - Remember: stick to the one, constant Distance-snap. So move 00:08:951 (1) to x:296 y:264.
  6. 00:11:056 (3) - Move it to x:416 y:96 (DS fix)
  7. 00:11:758 (1) - DS again, move it to x:252 y:272
  8. 00:12:810 (2) - This one should be the same as the previous one, so copy it, and using Ctrl + J, and Ctrl + G, make it perfect. Also remember about the DS!
  9. 00:13:863 (3) - Move it here x:448 y:160.
  10. 00:17:372 (1,2) - You should make a choice: a blanket, or two, identical, straight sliders. It can't be left like this, it just looks imperfect, I'd even say ugly. Saying blanket, I mean something like in the first picture.
  11. 00:20:179 (1) - Move it to x:312 y:232
  12. 00:22:986 (1,2) - I would move the second note a little bit, that it is placed on the end of the slider, cuz it's too hard now for the Newbie.
  13. 00:24:740 (5,1) - In normal there shouldn't be any jumps, so fix the DS.
  14. 00:27:547 (6) - Fix this shape, I reccomend you to make it like this:
  15. 00:31:407 (7) - Make it a little curved, or move the red button to the perfect mid of this slider, making it symetrical. Just as in the picture above.
  16. 00:32:108 (1,2,3) - The idea is good, but they all need to be the same. So copy the first one, and rotate it how you need it.
  17. 00:58:073 (5,1) - Too far! Too hard! Fix the Distance-Snap.
  18. 00:59:477 (2,3) - Fix the Distance snap again! No jumps, remember.
  19. 01:00:705 (4,5) - ^
  20. 01:02:284 (6,1) - ^
  21. 01:03:337 (1,2) - Make it a little closer
  22. 01:07:898 (4,5) - It's too short DS. Fix it.
  23. 01:16:319 (5) - New combo, and then remove NC here 01:17:021 (1). And also change this 01:16:319 (5,6) into a slider. Where comes the new combo, there should be something diffrent, than as in the last note of the previous combo.
  24. 01:27:547 (1,1,1,1) - Maybe it looks interesting, but the DS needs fixes.

Hard
  1. 00:02:986 (5,1) - The 5th note is too close to the next one. It's unreadable, so fix it. I suggest you to use about 1.6x DS for this distance.
  2. 00:04:038 (3,4) - The same as above.
  3. 00:06:319 (2,3) - The same as above.
  4. 00:08:600 (6,1) - At this case the DS is too low. I mean, move it that the DS is the same, as in the previous cases.
  5. 00:10:179 (4) - Move it to start in 00:10:354 (4), because it will be more likely with the song.
  6. 00:10:354 (4,5) - Remember about the DS, it's too far away right now.
    Here's a suggestion: 00:10:354 (4) - Maybe make this one curved? What do you think? And the next two ones: 00:11:056 (5,6) - a little bit curved as well?
  7. 00:11:933 (2,3,4) - First, the sliders should be identical, perfectly symetrical - so our favourite tool "copy and paste" and also Ctrl + H. But here's a thing: 00:12:810 (3,4) - These two notes are too far from each other, Distance-Snap is very unpredictable, comparing to the distance with the previous slider. You should fix it, by moving the 3rd note closer to the slider, or remapping this whole pattern.
  8. 00:14:214 (6,1) - It's too far, fix it.
  9. 00:16:494 (5,6,7,1,2,3) - This is too hard, you completely forgot about the DS. Remap this fragment, or lower the DS between the notes.
  10. 00:18:249 (6,7) - A little bit increase the DS.
  11. 00:19:126 (8,9) - It can't be the same distance as in this 00:18:600 (7,8) case. It's completely unpredictable, make the DS betwen the 8th and 9th notes much bigger.
  12. 00:21:933 (8,9) - The same as above.
  13. 00:23:863 (5,6) - ^
  14. 00:25:793 (3,4,5) - Too far, too big DS.
  15. 00:25:793 (3,4,5,6,7) - The DS between these notes should be exactly the same, it's because of their location in the time.
  16. 00:28:600 (3,4) - Make the distance much bigger.
  17. 00:29:828 (7) - Move this note, that the DS between the previous and next note are the same.
  18. 00:32:986 (7,8) - Move this notes (the same as above)
  19. 00:34:214 (3,4) - DS should be bigger.
  20. 00:34:565 (4,5) - The same
  21. 00:35:793 (7,8) - The same
  22. 00:38:249 (8) - Move this note that the DS is the same between the next and previous note.
  23. 00:51:231 (2,3) - DS fix in need.
  24. 00:52:284 (4,5) - Also DS fix in need.
  25. 00:55:091 - Insert a break time.
  26. 01:06:319 (2,3) - DS fix.
  27. 01:13:512 (3,4) - Again, DS fix.
  28. 01:22:635 (3,4) - The same
  29. 01:24:827 (1) - This spinner should start on 01:24:740 and end on 01:26:845. Use 1/8 DS divisor for this time.
    I didn't point out all DS problems, you'll need to find them, and fix them by yourself.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time for Insane. If you decide also to mod my map, you don't have to do all diffs.
I will post a M4M request attaching this mod in your queue.
This beatmap needs a lot of fixes, and work, but I'm sure you can make it a great beatmap, and hope so it will be ranked one day!
~ Loony
thank you so much, you've been helpful :D
BAldoTridentE
From M4M: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/315125

GRAVE/UNRANKABLE
CASUALE
SCIOCCHEZZA

General:
171bpm e riduci la slider speed a 1.30 o 1.40 (85,5 bpm è unrankable praticamente...)

Insane:
00:19:126 (8,9) - Stessa distanza diversa lontananza tra beat
00:20:003 (1,2,3) - Aggiungi un circle nel tick rosso e sostituisci la tripletta con uno slider repeat
00:21:933 (7,8) - Come il primo
00:22:810 (1,2,3) - impilali meglio
00:23:863 (4,5,6) - 00:23:687 - aggiungi slider fino a 00:24:038, un circle a 00:24:214 e uno slider repeat a 00:24:389, suona tutto meglio
00:25:617 (1,2,3) - Impilali meglio
00:26:494 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - AAAAH CHE OBROBRIO, Stessa distanza diversa lontananza tra beat! Aggiungici qualche slider
00:29:126 (4,5,6,7) - ^
00:32:284 (6,7,8) - ^
00:37:196 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
00:52:284 (4,5,6) - ^
00:58:775 (1,2,3,4) - ^
01:02:284 (5,6) - ^
01:05:091 (5,6) - ^
01:07:898 (5,6) - ^
01:13:337 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^
01:23:512 (4,5,6) - ^
Topic Starter
MrTrapa

BAldoTridentE wrote:

From M4M: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/315125

GRAVE/UNRANKABLE cavolate
CASUALE
SCIOCCHEZZA forse

General:
171bpm e riduci la slider speed a 1.30 o 1.40 (85,5 bpm è unrankable praticamente...)non è unrankabile

Insane:
00:19:126 (8,9) - Stessa distanza diversa lontananza tra beat fix
00:20:003 (1,2,3) - Aggiungi un circle nel tick rosso e sostituisci la tripletta con uno slider repeat fix
00:21:933 (7,8) - Come il primo fix
00:22:810 (1,2,3) - impilali meglio più di così, cmq fix
00:23:863 (4,5,6) - 00:23:687 - aggiungi slider fino a 00:24:038, un circle a 00:24:214 e uno slider repeat a 00:24:389, suona tutto meglio dice "formato non valido"
00:25:617 (1,2,3) - Impilali megliofix
00:26:494 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - AAAAH CHE OBROBRIO, Stessa distanza diversa lontananza tra beat! Aggiungici qualche slider DS fx
00:29:126 (4,5,6,7) - ^fix
00:32:284 (6,7,8) - ^no
00:37:196 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^DS fix
00:52:284 (4,5,6) - ^ DS fix
00:58:775 (1,2,3,4) - ^fix
01:02:284 (5,6) - ^no
01:05:091 (5,6) - ^no
01:07:898 (5,6) - ^no
01:13:337 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^no
01:23:512 (4,5,6) - ^DS fix
Do il mod a qualcun'altro perchè non credo che possano essere fixati :/
Kapurai
Hello.

I may have been too picky on some things below, but here we go. They're mostly just spacing issues between notes.

General
Not sure what you think about this, but I think a good Kiai Time would start at 00:55:968.

Normal

00:01:582 (2) - Move this circle down a bit to accommodate the rhythm.
00:21:242 (3,4,5) - The distance between these should be less, as a similar figure appears in the previous combo with the same rhythm.
00:23:687 (2) - Move this circle to (220, 324) for consistency with the previous combos.

Hard

00:04:038 (3) - Consider moving this slider to (176, 336) as it is rhythmically closer to (2) and farther from (4), and for consistent spacing between (1), (2), and (3).
00:10:004 (3) - Move this circle closer to the slider (4), perhaps (208, 320), as this figure appears in the same combo (1) and (2) with closer spacing.
00:17:021 (1) - The positioning of this circle below the circle (7) of the previous combo seems odd. Separating the two would allow for better flow in this passage.
00:26:670 (5) - This circle should be closer to circle (4) than to circle (6) as it is rhythmically closer to (4) and farther from (6)
00:27:547 (8) - ^^ Same as above, except with (7) and (9).
00:29:126 (4,5,6) - ^^ Same. Make these closer to each other than to (7).
00:32:986 (7,8) - ^^ Same problem again. But this time they could be moved farther from (6) and (9), perhaps to (400,32) and (456,112).
00:37:547 (5,6,7) - Same spacing issues. Move these closer to each other than (8) and (9).
00:52:284 (4) - Move this away from (5), perhaps to (200, 344).
00:57:722 (5) - Move closer to (6).
01:02:284 (5) - ^
01:03:337 (1) - ^ to (2).
01:05:091 (5) - ^
01:06:144 (1) - ^ to (2), for consistency.
01:07:898 (3,4,5) - Since (5) needs to be closer to (6), to keep spacing between these three notes, move (4) to (208,144) and (5) to (320,216).
01:08:951 (1) - Move closer to (2).
01:11:758 (7,8) - These notes should be moved a bit to the right to emphasize the rhythmic difference between (6) to (7) and (7) to (8).
01:13:337 (2) - Move closer to (3).
01:16:144 (4,5,6) - Move slightly closer to (7), but not stacked, unless you do the next edit. Jumping that quickly is awkward.
01:16:494 (7) - Should start 1/8 beat earlier to match melody. Stack (4), (5), and (6) above (7) if you do this.
01:23:863 (5) - Move closer to (6).

Not very good at Insane, so I couldn't offer much help for that one. Most insane maps have very large spacing anyway...
Topic Starter
MrTrapa

Kapurai wrote:

Hello.

I may have been too picky on some things below, but here we go. They're mostly just spacing issues between notes.

General
Not sure what you think about this, but I think a good Kiai Time would start at 00:55:968. it is not necessary :) for me

Normal

00:01:582 (2) - Move this circle down a bit to accommodate the rhythm.
00:21:242 (3,4,5) - The distance between these should be less, as a similar figure appears in the previous combo with the same rhythm.
00:23:687 (2) - Move this circle to (220, 324) for consistency with the previous combos.

Hard

00:04:038 (3) - Consider moving this slider to (176, 336) as it is rhythmically closer to (2) and farther from (4), and for consistent spacing between (1), (2), and (3).
00:10:004 (3) - Move this circle closer to the slider (4), perhaps (208, 320), as this figure appears in the same combo (1) and (2) with closer spacing.
00:17:021 (1) - The positioning of this circle below the circle (7) of the previous combo seems odd. Separating the two would allow for better flow in this passage.
00:26:670 (5) - This circle should be closer to circle (4) than to circle (6) as it is rhythmically closer to (4) and farther from (6)
00:27:547 (8) - ^^ Same as above, except with (7) and (9).
00:29:126 (4,5,6) - ^^ Same. Make these closer to each other than to (7).
00:32:986 (7,8) - ^^ Same problem again. But this time they could be moved farther from (6) and (9), perhaps to (400,32) and (456,112).
00:37:547 (5,6,7) - Same spacing issues. Move these closer to each other than (8) and (9).
00:52:284 (4) - Move this away from (5), perhaps to (200, 344).
00:57:722 (5) - Move closer to (6).
01:02:284 (5) - ^
01:03:337 (1) - ^ to (2).
01:05:091 (5) - ^
01:06:144 (1) - ^ to (2), for consistency.
01:07:898 (3,4,5) - Since (5) needs to be closer to (6), to keep spacing between these three notes, move (4) to (208,144) and (5) to (320,216).
01:08:951 (1) - Move closer to (2).
01:11:758 (7,8) - These notes should be moved a bit to the right to emphasize the rhythmic difference between (6) to (7) and (7) to (8).
01:13:337 (2) - Move closer to (3).
01:16:144 (4,5,6) - Move slightly closer to (7), but not stacked, unless you do the next edit. Jumping that quickly is awkward.
01:16:494 (7) - Should start 1/8 beat earlier to match melody. Stack (4), (5), and (6) above (7) if you do this.
01:23:863 (5) - Move closer to (6).

Not very good at Insane, so I couldn't offer much help for that one. Most insane maps have very large spacing anyway...
and I know I'm sorry , I will try in a way to fix them but for now I like it .
however, you have been very helpful thank you :)
Kapurai

TrapaneseDOC wrote:

and I know I'm sorry , I will try in a way to fix them but for now I like it .
however, you have been very helpful thank you :)
No problem ;)
[ Zaoldieck ]
Insane

1. 00:07:898 (6) - the end of the slider is not timed!
fix it!
Topic Starter
MrTrapa

[ Zaoldieck ] wrote:

Insane

1. 00:07:898 (6) - the end of the slider is not timed! THX :O
fix it!
Kyuuten
Ciao, TrapaneseDOC.
Non vengo da nessuna particolare queue, solo gironzolavo per le beatmap nel cimitero e ho visto la tua.
Facendo un veloce recheck della mappa (quindi non sto a guardare le intere difficoltà, ma soltanto le cose generali), ho individuato i seguenti errori.
[Generale]
• La prima cosa che ho individuato è stato il Source. Hai messo "【Fate-stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]】2期OP", che contiene degli Unicode che osu! trasforma in lettere a caso. Quindi ti consiglio di usare Fate-stay night -Unlimited Blade Works-
• I BPM devono essere uguali per tutte le difficoltà, o la mappa sarà unrankabile. Quindi nelle difficoltà Normal, Hard e Insane devi usare 171 BPM, come nella Collab.
• Non so tu come usi il Distance Snap, ma ti consiglio di fixare. Potrebbe essere un mio errore.
• In alcune difficoltà manca il Kiai (00:56:670 - 01:28:951). Fixa.

:shock: Sto preparando una Extra. Se vuoi in futuro potresti upparla.
Topic Starter
MrTrapa
scusami il linguaggio ormai sta mappa è andato a puttane :/ adesso ne sto mappando un'altra nano - palette se vuoi darmi una mano contattami in privato bella :9