Nice stream part!
- The audio bitrate is higher than the recommended size. Your current MP3 has a bitrate of 320kbps while it is suggested to use a 192kbps or lower MP3.
- 01:21:223 (2,1) - The flow of these two sliders is broken, compared to the previous objects which all have a linear flow. Since it is an easier difficulty, I am not suggesting to use such techniques yet, because it can confuse the player's cursor movement. I'd recommend you to do a CTRL+G with the slider (1) and move it to x:432 y:376 to keep your initial spacing consistent. You'll need to adjust the next objects as well.
- 00:33:223 (1) - Is there missing a Drum-Finish hitsound here? Seems like it is the case if I listen to the song correctly.
- 01:09:637 (1,2,3) - This is more like a personal taste. Seeing the circles (1,2) in a straight line does not make much sense as most of your objects are linear and even sliders have curves. It would be nice if you could do a little curvy effect so it doesn't look completely straight. // I provided you two examples, the first one has keeping your main idea, but moving both circles a little bit or the second one has being a new idea that will follow the flow with the next slider (5).
- 01:51:016 (4,1) - I had an issue with this on one of my maps because stacking a circle at the end of a slider might not be the best idea as it covers the circle. I'm just leaving this to you~
- 02:19:154 (1,2) - You should reconsider the emplacement of these two stacked notes, because they are not consistent with what you've done previously.
For an example, there are these two objects 02:12:326 (1,2) - which have a intonation or these 02:15:016 (5,1) - with a softer intonation. I am suggesting you to move these two circles closer to the previous slider. In this case, if you change it, the player will be already used to this kind of spacing with this snapping.
- 01:31:982 (1) - If you want to keep your combos consistent with your previous ones, you should delete the new combo on this slider and add one to 01:32:809 (3) - . After that, you'll need to delete the new combo again to 01:34:464 (1) - .
- Main issue is the new combo consistency. The mapper is already aware:
21:35 Gabe: hm question
21:35 *Gabe is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1265016 TAMUSIC - Kyuu Jigoku Kaidou wo Yuku [Hard]]
21:35 Gabe: the new combos here are always switching from one measure to two measures
21:35 Gabe: was it intended
21:38 Xanandra: i fail at new combos
21:38 Xanandra: ;(
21:38 Xanandra: you found my weakness!
21:38 Xanandra: ahh!!
21:38 Xanandra: thats why i am a terrible mapper ;(
21:38 Gabe: sure
21:38 Gabe: lol
- 00:12:533 (9) - I'd suggest you to add a new combo here. Since it's in the middle of the stream and you're kinda breaking it by making a larger spacing, it shouldn't be terrible.
- 01:41:706 (7) - If I understand your way of doing new combos, there should be one here as well.
- 01:48:120 (5) - Add a new combo here as well.
- 02:15:016 (5) - This note and the next ones are not part of the jump you used on the four last combos. Add a new combo here to indicate the intensity change.
Nice stream part!