forum

Help with the Gameplay and Ranking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Konpaku -
Hi everyone, this is my first post, i'm a osu! player since 2010, but i left osu! in 2012 and then i started to play again in this new account about 10 days ago, i'm level 35 but i want to know tips and help to play better i mean, i just play beatmaps with 3 stars, and it's difficult to play beatmaps with 4 or more, any advice? thank you. :D
ZenithPhantasm
Multiaccount is against the terms of service. Enjoy your ban m8
Yuudachi-kun

Circenes wrote:

Hi everyone, this is my first post, i'm a osu! player since 2010, but i left osu! in 2012 and then i started to play again in this new account about 10 days ago, i'm level 35 but i want to know tips and help to play better i mean, i just play beatmaps with 3 stars, and it's difficult to play beatmaps with 4 or more, any advice? thank you. :D
GhostFrog
Be nice.

Just play a little of everything. Play maps you can barely SS, play maps you can barely FC, play maps you can barely pass. You'll see improvement pretty quickly. but yeah, having more than 1 account isn't allowed. hopefully they'll let you off easy since you didn't know
Topic Starter
- Konpaku -

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Multiaccount is against the terms of service. Enjoy your ban m8
I don't have that account anymore.
Topic Starter
- Konpaku -

GhostFrog wrote:

Be nice.

Just play a little of everything. Play maps you can barely SS, play maps you can barely FC, play maps you can barely pass. You'll see improvement pretty quickly. but yeah, having more than 1 account isn't allowed. hopefully they'll let you off easy since you didn't know
usa
His account probably got wiped during the inactive account wipe a year ago so he should be fine.

Do you play mouse only (clicking using mouse)? If so, then switching to keyboard at this point would be beneficial for you as you play higher bpm maps.
It's best to work your way up in hard maps, but constantly play the more difficult maps.

Improvement won't come in a day, but week by week you should be able to play and pass higher difficulty songs.
Multi is a good way to get more maps, as well as see where you are skill wise and what you are lacking compared to other people your rank.
ZenithPhantasm
^What he said
And @usa who is the loli in your avatar?
/thread
usa

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

And @usa who is the loli in your avatar?
/thread
loli? poplar-chan is already a full grown respectable high school student