forum

[invalid] Reverse Hidden

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
in this mod in osu standard notes are invisible and appear late
in CTB fruits appear half of the screen
in Taiko close to the drum
KRZY

Hanyuu wrote:

in this mod in osu standard notes are invisible and appear late
in CTB fruits appear half of the screen
in Taiko close to the drum

so hardrock for standard and flashlight for taiko and CTB (well, to some degree)

don't really see the need for this, sorry.
Gabi
Aah i like how you're thinking, it's just like the mods in O2jam. But yea i have to agree with dj krzy on this one, we have these effect to a degree. But i'd still like to hear other peoples opinion ^^
Zekira
Errr, so I can tell this to be somewhat like DDR's 'Sudden' mod...

...but wait, aren't the notes like that already lol...? They're initially invisible but then appear later? XD
Daru
This would basically amount to "OD up!", which is part of HR right now.

I vote no, if only because it would mean splitting up HR and Easy; the latter of which I can get behind, but I feel like splitting HR would be just too easy for people to tailor to their own strengths for an extra multiplier.
Lybydose
Seems like this would just be a free 0.06x multiplier (or whatever) for standard mode. It would be just like HR, except without the smaller hit circles and hit window, which are the only things difficult about HR to begin with.
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
a mod is to make it harder i dont know what your talking
Gabi

Lybydose wrote:

Seems like this would just be a free 0.06x multiplier (or whatever) for standard mode. It would be just like HR, except without the smaller hit circles and hit window, which are the only things difficult about HR to begin with.
it's more like showing the hit circle when the approach circle only has about 25% left to go.

i wouldn't support this for score increasing mod, only unranked mod in that case.
Zekira
0.015x multiplier increase :P
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
XD

i think it is a nice mode
Lybydose

Hanyuu wrote:

a mod is to make it harder i dont know what your talking
Yes, and this mod would make most songs easier.
Neo Adonis
It sounds fun! I want it!

But well... it's true this can give you many points more... I don't agree with making this an Unrankable mod, but assign it the same value of the other mods... x1.04 x1.03 is OK?

Support, anyway.
mekadon_old
I rather make this mode in a submenu in HR.xD
e.g. click HR and you'll be entered in a submenu where you can choose either to use normal HR or this mode.
qlum
reversed hidden+ hidden should also be enabled even though it's impossible to play such maps.
DeadRamza
standard mode with reverse hidden would be like standard mode without any modes

D:
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
my idea is with no approach circle and the note will slowly start become visible when it is time to press. but not so crazy like OD 9 or OD 10.
i think it is not like standard play because you know very early where the note are and with approach circles. >< im bad at explaining
DeadRamza
but the fade-in thing would be like and approach circle
the note would be ready to get hit as soon as it's fully visible
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
the note would be ready to get hit as soon as it's fully visible
yep that is correct but not as soon as it's fully visible because in hidden the note will hit not perfect as soon as it is fully invisible
Stefan
Bumping.

By all respect I find this Idea horrible. people will react way too slow and it's a reay Tryhard version of the current Hidden Mod.
Raging Bull
Why bump something that wasn't discussed for 3 years only to say that you disagree with it? orz

Perhaps would be different if you were to say you agree.
Stefan
Things like that are worth to bump, even if I disagree with the idea.
Irreversible
lol stefan..
deadbeat
@Raging Bull, it's called cleaning out old requests :p
also yeah, i agree that this isn't really needed. i'll give it a couple more opinions first
JappyBabes
All this does is act as an increased approach rate (less reaction time). No point.
Anzo
Since the osu!mania has it (FadeIn), it would be nice to have it in taiko and CTB. But for standard, no. It's almost similar to Hidden+HardRock in hard/insane maps...
- O n i -
i don't think this would work out well at all
Dexus
Skin your approach circle invisible, problem solved. Seriously the notes fade in anyways, this would just be an awkward hard rock without the circle size change.
RepHurricane340
fadein
xtrem3x
a Flashlight without Dark XDDD
Myen_old

xtrem3x wrote:

a Flashlight without Dark XDDD
Gogo for Taiko mod ;w;
Stefan
I guess this is obvious enough that people disagree with this concept and wouldn't like it.
deadbeat
guess i'll end it here then