forum

How would one get better accuracy with a mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mint2Be
Ive been playing for approx. 3 years and my osu! skill has greatly improved then when i first started but now that I am doing harder maps, ive been finding my self loosing my combo. Over shooting it or under shooting notes. I use a Logitech M510 ( and being the little teenager I am ) I cant just go out and get a tablet or a better mouse to play osu! so I am stuck with what I have now. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

-Mint2Be
Mahogany
You really haven't been playing for 3 years

I had more PP than you within like a week or two of playing

Solution: Play More
Yuudachi-kun
You made your account 10 months ago and played as much each month as an active user would get in 3-5 days.
dung eater
disable any mouse accel, get a good mousepad/position for mouse, don't use a too high sens, then get used to playing with the things you have

practice a lot
Astrofiziks
play more. a whole lot more.
ZenithPhantasm
Learn to snap
bigfeh
Just play more
Endaris
It's called Aim, not accuracy.
Accuracy refers to hitting the circle perfectly on the beat.

jaaakb wrote:

disable any mouse accel, get a good mousepad/position for mouse, don't use a too high sens, then get used to playing with the things you have

practice a lot
I Give Up
Play more.

Topic Starter
Mint2Be

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I have had multiple accounts because of my bad memory with passwords. I would just make a new account every time i would forget the password for the previous account ( I would do it a lot for a lot of other games. I know that it is a very bad decision )
Yuudachi-kun

Mint2Be wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I have had multiple accounts because of my bad memory with passwords. I would just make a new account every time i would forget the password for the previous account ( I would do it a lot for a lot of other games. I know that it is a very bad decision )
Oh, do you remember what their names were so I can accurately judge how skilled you were?
Mahogany
Again if you played for 3 years you'd have higher PP, because it's based on best plays not time spent.
Topic Starter
Mint2Be

Kheldragar wrote:

You made your account 10 months ago and played as much each month as an active user would get in 3-5 days.
My parents are some what strict with me playing games they especially don't like me playing osu!.But i try to put in as much time as i can.
ZenithPhantasm

Mint2Be wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

My parents are some what strict with me playing games they especially don't like me playing osu!.But i try to put in as much time as i can.
Are you like 12?
Topic Starter
Mint2Be
I'm 13
Friendan
Play more to get good.
Topic Starter
Mint2Be

Kheldragar wrote:

Oh, do you remember what their names were so I can accurately judge how skilled you were?
Can't really say do. I played alot of 1-2.5 stared maps when i had those accounts
ZenithPhantasm

Mint2Be wrote:

I played alot of 1-2.5 stared maps when i had those accounts
Hf with ban m8
trebby
I think by accuracy you mean aim.
Play aim heavy maps.
Also enjoy your ban
:3
Eddy EX
Practice and messing around till you find the right sens usually works
RIP OP :o
Topic Starter
Mint2Be

CuboidBeats wrote:

Also enjoy your ban :3
What's that supposed to mean?.. >.>
bigfeh

Mint2Be wrote:

CuboidBeats wrote:

Also enjoy your ban :3
What's that supposed to mean?.. >.>
multiaccounting is a felony against da rules. Sorry
Topic Starter
Mint2Be
I know. But do you really think the little 10 year old me would understand? I would just use different emails to do it before it basicly got ' blocked ' and you couldn't do it anymore. I didn't even know i had this account until i tried to make another account with this email and then it told me i already had an account with this email.. .-.