forum

David Guetta - Sexy Bitch (Ft. Akon)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Card N'FoRcE
So you finally completed the SB :D

Little irc chat about the map, i only quick checked timing and overall look of the map and seems really cool so far.
As i told you, here's a better centred spinner:

As i told you, i don't think it's possible to perfectly centre it because it's not a perfect circle, but it seems better this way.
Full modding later :P
James2250
Gotta say nice SB work
The preview point on insane is different from the other 2, please make them all the same for consistency
If you go on ctrl+shift+A you will see alot of your notes arent snapped on all of the difficultes, so resnap~

SB comments:
the lyrics go
"cause every girl in here wanna be *her*" but you missed off the her, look at 01:37:00 (and make it repeat the word her like the other ones?) -- unless the picture there takes the place of the lyrics

Easy:
00:35:396 (1) - this is close to a spinner for an easy, I would find a way to change this or at least make it closer to the center if nothing else
02:28:473 (1,2,3) - align
02:33:550 (1) - same comment as earlier

Hard:
00:04:703 (1,2,4) - align
00:48:550 (1) - might want to center this more but it is a hard so....

Insane:
01:32:167 (1,3) - align
01:59:859 (6,7) - ^
02:02:398 (1,2,3,4,5) - make it symmetrical?

prob a few more align things I can nazi about but isn't needed
nicely done map
*star*
Antu Villegas
2 cosas para decir:

1-La letra dice "nothing you can compare to your neighborhood HOE", y es: "nothing you can compare to your neighborhood WHORE".

2-Las chicas en el SB están pixeleadas, excepto la s3.png :

Eso es todo, es un buen mapa con una buena canción, Buena suerte.

Gonzvlo

James2250 wrote:

SB comments:
the lyrics go
"cause every girl in here wanna be *her*" but you missed off the her, look at 01:37:00 (and make it repeat the word her like the other ones?) -- unless the picture there takes the place of the lyrics

Antu Villegas wrote:

2 cosas para decir:

1-La letra dice "nothing you can compare to your neighborhood HOE", y es: "nothing you can compare to your neighborhood WHORE".

Sorry, I think you are wrong.

2-Las chicas en el SB están pixeleadas, excepto la s3.png :

[attachment=1:6644f]s1.png[/attachment:6644f]

[attachment=0:6644f]s2.png[/attachment:6644f]
(Ok, Thanks)
Eso es todo, es un buen mapa con una buena canción, Buena suerte.
NotShinta
Find a better BG then make it fade to black in the SB. That BG is quite awful.

Might consider modding if you do that

Though I must say that is a good SB, btw
Haneii
Awesome map + SB

~star~
EEeee
Easy
Resnap all notes, and looks Easy

Hard
Resnap all notes

Insane
Dang this SEXY DIff, DANG GIRL XD

*star
also nice storyboard for ya darck360 and whoever did it for ya ^^
Sir Minelli
I still need to finish my difficulty :(

I swear I will finish it maybe this or next sunday!
Takuma
Nice map. (:
Doomsday
Hi :)

1. Timing looks good to me
  2. You could remove the "." and "-" from the tags. Just putting spaces between each word works fine.
  3. Make a Normal? Having an Easy, and then Hard with a Normal feels weird. A Normal would complete the map.
[EASY]

00:31:242 (3) - Unsnapped note :cry:

[HARD]

00:49:244 (2) - Move this away from (1) more? It looks kinda ugly the way it is now.

[INSANE]

Seems fine. Maybe a little overmapped, but not too bad.

A pretty solid map. Looks interesting enough, if a bit messy, but at least it's not boring. One thing you could do though, especially for Easy and hard, is to map to the song better. When there was plenty of lyric to map to you were doing your own thing or mapping to the backing, and it didn't work well. If you mapped to the music better, it would feel even better. That said though, This is a nice map. Nice storyboard too :)

Starred
Roddie
Nice map set, song and Storyboard. 8-)

Take this star.

And good luck getting this ranked!
DJPop
00:02:xxx - the word "town!" is a bit delay.
02:31:936 - No "Damn! Girl!" SB?

~Easy~
00:11:859 (5) - move up 1 grid (Lv3)
00:31:242 (3,4) - overlapped notes
00:38:167 (2) - add clap
00:50:167 (3) - add clap at the end
00:56:629 (1) - add clap
01:00:321 (1) - ^
01:00:782 (2) - remove clap
01:01:244 (3,4) - add clap at start, remove one at the end
02:05:398 (5) - make it more symmetrical

~Hard~
00:18:090 (1) - start on 00:18:321, add whistle
00:29:859 (5) - add clap

~Insane~
01:43:244 (5) or 01:44:398 (7) - new combo
02:48:090 (3) - remove clap
02:48:321 (5) - add clap
02:52:821 - add note (sounds better)
02:53:052 (7) - delete (if you add note above)

+Star
Gonzvlo

DJPop wrote:

00:02:xxx - the word "town!" is a bit delay. (X)
02:31:936 - No "Damn! Girl!" SB?
Download: David Guetta ft. Akon - Sexy Bitch (darck360).osb
Kakarotto_old
Nice map!
James
SB is freaking distracting!! I have to remove everything in order to play properly..

The mapsets are well made.. I dont think there is any problem with the 3 diffs..

I'd bubble this but im not really sure about the SB, i think there is an issue with that.. not distracting-wise.
Larto
The mp3 is cut off at the end. What happened?
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

Larto wrote:

It's a Mp3 So Long.
James2250

darck360 wrote:

Larto wrote:

It's a Mp3 So Long.
Guessing that means you cut the mp3 cuz it was too long, you can use audacity to fade out the ending to make it sound better though
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n
Guessing that means you cut the mp3 cuz it was too long, you can use audacity to fade out the ending to make it sound better though
Fixed :)
Card N'FoRcE
- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • Offset +5/6ms to me.
    Remove " , " and " - " from the tags please.
    Some difficulties (Insane) have letterboxing on, others (Easy, Hard) don't. Please make an equal choice for all of them (since the SB is the same).
- Easy:
  • .Errors/Mistakes: (Bad gameplay issues or badly applied changes)
    00:31:242 (3,4) - HOW HOW HOW HOW could this happen? Two beats on the same spot, remove one! (and 3 is not snapped because of this)
- Hard:
  • .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    Feels like a "bit intense" Normal, to me.
    But nice ^^
- Insane:
  • .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    Seems a nice "Hard" to me, but oh well... :P
    .Errors/Mistakes: (Bad gameplay issues or badly applied changes)
    01:35:282 (5,6) - I swear i always misread this... Please move them a bit farther or add a beat in 01:35:167.
    02:52:936 (7,8) - 1/2 spacing when the slider actually starts after 1/1... :<
Nice work anyway, the map plays really nice ^^
CheeseWarlock
"I'm trying to find the words" (he says 'tryna', but I think the full words work best)
"hoe"
"so I can pull up her close"

01:37:948 - Missing "her"
Gonzvlo

CheeseWarlock wrote:

"I'm trying to find the words" (he says 'tryna', but I think the full words work best)
"hoe" Fixed
"so I can pull up her close" (Fixed)

01:37:948 - Missing "her"(The picture is replacing the word "HER")

1. "Finish.png" (Main folder)
  2. "27.png" & "15.png" (Main Folder/Lyrics)
Download: Mybadsorryinsertsmileyhere.rar
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

Gonzvlo wrote:

CheeseWarlock wrote:

"hoe" (X)
"so I can pull up her close" (X)

01:37:948 - Missing "her"(Picture Replaces the word "HER")

1. "Finish.png" (Main folder)
  2. "27.png" & "15.png" (Main Folder/Lyrics)
Fixed & Thanks Gonz ;)
Krisom
Ok, let's see...

-General.
· Mp3 seems rankeable...
· TAGS are not the same on all diffs.
· Why are "Electro house hop dancepop" in tags? Shouldn't that go on the genre section when ranked? Meh, not a big deal though.
· Insane is the only diff with Letterboxing during breaks enabled, fix that :/
· Kiai time sections are not snapped. They should land exactly on the beat.
· Everything else seems to be ok.

-Easy
00:34:948 (x) - Add a note?
02:02:641 (1) - Add a finish at the end?
02:08:179 (2) - Hitcircle being buried by a slider might be hard for an Easy diff. It's up to you if you'll move it or not though.
From 02:16:948 (1) - to 02:29:871 (4). - Add claps like what you did from 00:49:718 to 01:04:487.
02:33:102 (x) - Add a note...
I'd personalyl like to see those small breaks mapepd to keep the consistency between all the diffs.

-Hard
02:13:487 (2) - It's hard to tell that this is a slider, it's buried under 02:12:333 (7,8)'s hitsplashes. Your call, I've seen shinx-sama using this in his Insane diffs, but imo it doesn't fits a Hard one.
Nothing much to poke at here.

-Insane
00:46:256 (6) - This spacing is weird. Maybe you wanna try something different here.
02:03:564 (1) - Add a finish at the start
02:48:218 (4) - Why is this clap here?

I'm tryin to find the words to describe this SB wihout saying distractiiiiiiing~!

Hmr, fix these and I'll bubble (considering that this has been cheked by, what, 5 BATs?). Quality wise, your sliders can improve (I guess I should teach you the sliderart secrets... o_O) and your beat placement is not intuitive enough, but it's a refreshing style and a nice map.
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

Krisom wrote:

Ok, let's see...

-General.
· Mp3 seems rankeable...
· TAGS are not the same on all diffs.
· Why are "Electro house hop dancepop" in tags? Shouldn't that go on the genre section when ranked? Meh, not a big deal though.
· Insane is the only diff with Letterboxing during breaks enabled, fix that :/
· Kiai time sections are not snapped. They should land exactly on the beat.
· Everything else seems to be ok.

-Easy
00:34:948 (x) - Add a note?
02:02:641 (1) - Add a finish at the end?
02:08:179 (2) - Hitcircle being buried by a slider might be hard for an Easy diff. It's up to you if you'll move it or not though.
From 02:16:948 (1) - to 02:29:871 (4). - Add claps like what you did from 00:49:718 to 01:04:487.
02:33:102 (x) - Add a note...
I'd personalyl like to see those small breaks mapepd to keep the consistency between all the diffs.

-Hard
02:13:487 (2) - It's hard to tell that this is a slider, it's buried under 02:12:333 (7,8)'s hitsplashes. Your call, I've seen shinx-sama using this in his Insane diffs, but imo it doesn't fits a Hard one.
Nothing much to poke at here.

-Insane
00:46:256 (6) - This spacing is weird. Maybe you wanna try something different here.
02:03:564 (1) - Add a finish at the start
02:48:218 (4) - Why is this clap here?

I'm tryin to find the words to describe this SB wihout saying distractiiiiiiing~!

Hmr, fix these and I'll bubble (considering that this has been cheked by, what, 5 BATs?). Quality wise, your sliders can improve (I guess I should teach you the sliderart secrets... o_O) and your beat placement is not intuitive enough, but it's a refreshing style and a nice map.
Fixed & Thanks
Krisom

Krisom wrote:

-Easy
-Hard
So sad that you decided not to fix these : /
My only worry is that the SB load goes above x5.0 sometimes, but there are no transparent pixels so it should be fine...

Anyways, everything seems in order, so...

Fabi
:!:
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

Krisom wrote:

Krisom wrote:

-Easy
-Hard
So sad that you decided not to fix these : /
My only worry is that the SB load goes above x5.0 sometimes, but there are no transparent pixels so it should be fine...

Anyways, everything seems in order, so...

Thanks ♥
Starrodkirby86
Something seems a little unright. Gonzvlo corrected the lyrics that CheeseWarlock requested, yes? If that's the case, then why do I still see those same errors within the beatmap? I did a fresh download after deleting my old version as well, so it can't be an error like that. It sounds like maybe you didn't make a Full Submission...

Also, it seems the Storyboard doesn't use 20.png, 21.png, 22.png (...), 27.png, 28.png, and 29.png inside the root folder (Not the lyrics folder). These root folder lyrics files seem a little useless to have, so maybe removing it would make things a little easier on everyone.

[Insane]:
00:26:410 (1) - 00:25:256 (4) - 's slider seems to partially block this particular one. You'd need good reflexes to catch that. It doesn't seem to be truly a hidden slider, but it does seem a little too close for comfort in how the previous'll hide the other...

Gogogo!
[eifersucht]
epic <3
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Something seems a little unright. Gonzvlo corrected the lyrics that CheeseWarlock requested, yes? If that's the case, then why do I still see those same errors within the beatmap? I did a fresh download after deleting my old version as well, so it can't be an error like that. It sounds like maybe you didn't make a Full Submission...

Also, it seems the Storyboard doesn't use 20.png, 21.png, 22.png (...), 27.png, 28.png, and 29.png inside the root folder (Not the lyrics folder). These root folder lyrics files seem a little useless to have, so maybe removing it would make things a little easier on everyone.

[Insane]:
00:26:410 (1) - 00:25:256 (4) - 's slider seems to partially block this particular one. You'd need good reflexes to catch that. It doesn't seem to be truly a hidden slider, but it does seem a little too close for comfort in how the previous'll hide the other...

Gogogo!

Fixed :)
Starrodkirby86
Damn girl! :o
mrtn
[insane]
Unfortunately I have to pop :(. SB is so feaking awesome :D. But you have a lot of stupid sounding 1/4 triples. The song has quite a few opportunities for them. Fix that stuff (I gave an example on IRC) and let me know ;).

edit:
possible 1/4 locations:
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:49:833 (2) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:50:294 (5) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:52:141 (8) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:53:756 (2) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:54:448 (5) -
18:41 <mrtn> : 02:05:294 (5) -
18:43 <mrtn> : 02:18:448 (6) -
18:43 <mrtn> : 02:22:371 (7) -
18:43 <mrtn> : 02:23:064 (10) -
18:45 <mrtn> : 02:52:833 (6) -
18:05 <mrtn> : 02:54:679 (2) -

edit2: bubbled
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

mrtn wrote:

[insane]
Unfortunately I have to pop :(. SB is so feaking awesome :D. But you have a lot of stupid sounding 1/4 triples. The song has quite a few opportunities for them. Fix that stuff (I gave an example on IRC) and let me know ;).

edit:
possible 1/4 locations:
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:49:833 (2) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:50:294 (5) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:52:141 (8) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:53:756 (2) -
18:38 <mrtn> : 00:54:448 (5) -
18:41 <mrtn> : 02:05:294 (5) -
18:43 <mrtn> : 02:18:448 (6) -
18:43 <mrtn> : 02:22:371 (7) -
18:43 <mrtn> : 02:23:064 (10) -
18:45 <mrtn> : 02:52:833 (6) -
18:05 <mrtn> : 02:54:679 (2) -

edit2: bubbled

Thanks for all mrtn, You are a great man :)

Kudo.
anonymous_old
Overall I found these maps rather boring. The storyboard is interesting but I think it's missing a lot of potential due to a limited colour scheme and a small number of actual text effects. The song sucks, too, so that may have something to due with my dislike of this set.

General
Nice Arial... =|
Spinner isn't centred properly.

Easy
Felt more like a Normal than an Easy.

Hard
02:54:564 (4,1) - This doesn't play right.

Insane
Almost all of the 1/4's don't work.

I like how there are slow-down parts in an already-slow map.
Topic Starter
Guzzzzm4n

strager wrote:

Overall I found these maps rather boring. The storyboard is interesting but I think it's missing a lot of potential due to a limited colour scheme and a small number of actual text effects. The song sucks, too, so that may have something to due with my dislike of this set.

General
Nice Arial... =|
Spinner isn't centred properly.

Easy
Felt more like a Normal than an Easy.

Hard
02:54:564 (4,1) - This doesn't play right.

Insane
Almost all of the 1/4's don't work.

I like how there are slow-down parts in an already-slow map.
You know, I think you should get away because nobody asked you mod so here, bye. ;)
Jarby

darck360 wrote:

You know, I think you should get away because nobody asked you mod so here, bye. ;)
You know, I think you're being a bit dicky about this considering he went out of his way to help you with your map.
anonymous_old

darck360 wrote:

You know, I think you should get away because nobody asked you map so here, bye. ;)
Krisom
Nunca te rehuses a un mod con esa actitud, te hace ver muy mal frente a los demas.
No hay nada no-rankeable en el mod de strager, son solo sugerencias de estilo, así que no voy a reventar la burbuja, eso queda a conciencia tuya, pero por favor no respondas asi a un modpost denuevo : /
James2250
(Sorry I am here without being asked ;) )

(I agree with strager the spinner could be centered more)
-Does the final kiai time need to end at a differently place on every difficulty?
-Insane's Preview point is different than the other two
-You might as well include a spinner approach circle (from the template skin works) so other skins won't conflict
-Do you need a lead in time?

Already checked the maps and they all look fine so if you feel like making any of the changes (maybe look at strager's post too) then call me back
show more