Thank you for the mod.
eeezzzeee wrote:Hi, from your m4m request!
- 00:12:363 (5,6,7,8) - I think this part of the song should have a snapping pattern rather than a flowing one. like 00:13:613 (3,4,5,6) - is good i have no ideas how to place circles, maybe will remake later
- 00:17:363 (3,4,5,6) - move 3 down a little bit - are 3,4 and 5,6 supposed to be the same? since 00:17:988 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the spacing between the pairs is all the same fixed
- 00:21:113 (5,6) - maybe change 6 into a 1/2 or even 3/4 slider like this http://puu.sh/iHyVo/b1b20743d1.jpg - because i think there really should be a sound on 00:21:425 this is so questionable, idk changed for now, but maybe i'll take the circle back
- 00:21:738 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - there's nothing in the music to indicate why it switches spacing.. how about make all of them use the larger spacing? or maybe start the larger spacing on 00:22:284 (4,5) - because that is the downbeat which will make it more natural yes i knew about this one, fixed
- 00:28:925 (7,8) - too close? just as the spacing was accelerating from before too. also again nothing in the music to suggest smaller spacing here. (this whole part the music is the same just repeating itself so ) i think this one is fine, because it ends here
- 00:30:956 (4) - move over to the left a little - purely for looks moved to some degrees
- 00:51:738 - 01:01:581 - This is the wubby part of the map and imo the rhythm here is more advanced than just that! try experimenting with SV changes and blue lines because there can be a lot of cool stuff here. I'll give an example for the first combo the wub part is a problem, mostly got all your ideas, will remap this
- 00:51:738 (1,2) - try changing these both to 3/4 sliders and see if you like it
- 00:52:675 (5,6) - try changing both into 1/4 sliders
- 00:52:988 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - i think the spacing between 2,3,4 should be much bigger than on 4,5
- 00:55:644 (2,3) - i think the slider should be on 00:55:644 - circle on 00:55:956 - to map some wubs
- 01:01:738 - 01:08:769 - maybe add some more notes here... right now its almost all single taps when theres a lot of stuff going on in the music. for example try circle on 01:02:284 -
- 01:07:831 (6,1) - i think the slider should be on 01:07:831 - circle on 01:08:144 -
- 01:11:738 - 01:15:331 - i don't know why you used a different hitsound pattern here, the drum is not changed... Maybe you can use a new sample like soft whistle to map the vocal if that's what you were trying to do but please don't change the drum for the vocal i didn't understand, after mod i'll pm you
- 01:12:363 (4) - the clap should be on the 3rd hit of the slider not 1st fixed
- 01:13:300 (6) - add clap fixed
- 01:14:238 (1,2) - the clap should be on 2 fixed
- 01:16:269 (1) - remove nc fixed
- 01:31:738 - see its ok that this part is all single tap because the rhythm in the music is simple too
- 01:38:144 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - spacing between 6,7 too small? fixed, i was afraid of blankets
- 01:40:644 (1) - you can start this at 01:40:566 - fixed
- 01:45:800 (3) - missing clap fixed
- 01:46:425 (5) - missing clap on the beginning fixed
- 01:46:738 (1,2) - maybe stack with 01:45:800 (3) - because i know you like that kind of stuff fixed
- 01:48:300 (8) - missing clap fixed
The volume of the hitsounds are too loud in some parts. Especially when its at 100%, maybe reduce those to 80% and change the rest accordingly
- 00:08:925 (4) - missing a finish here?
- 00:18:769 (1,2,3) - NC on 00:19:081 - instead
- 00:19:550 (6,7,8,9,10) - maybe try removing clap from 7 would make this part sound better
- 00:50:488 (1,1) - try using a stream here - buildup and then.. easy reverse sliders?
- 00:51:425 (1) - try moving this to 272,112 or so - since this is 1/1 apart from the previous slider but the spacing is very close. also it will be blanketed by the next slider
- 00:51:738 - 01:01:425 - the NC's here are very and I'm not sure which pattern you actually want, so please check!
- 00:53:613 (1,2,3,4,5) - this is a very interesting style to put 5 but I'm not too sure if that is appropriate for this difficulty
- 00:57:206 (3) - move the coordinates like this for a better blanket - second point 364,84 - third point 280,108 - fourth point - 248,160 - http://puu.sh/iHOJj/84472913ab.jpg see its perfect now
- 01:05:331 (4) - NC - looking at 01:17:675 (3,1) - I think this is what you wanted
- 01:08:925 (1,2) - NC on 01:09:316 -
- 01:10:488 (6,1) - NC on 01:10:488 -
- 01:10:488 (1,2) - I think these two should be touching to make it look nice compared to 01:10:098 (4,5) -
- 01:24:081 (1) - maybe change this to not reverse, just a 1/2 starting on 01:24:238 - comparing this part to 01:28:925 (2,1) - I think that rhythm was better with the pause there
- 01:35:488 (1,2,3) - try either putting a note at 01:35:956 - or deleting 3 - its weird that one of those has a note and the other one does not when the music is the same
- 01:39:238 (1,2,3,4) - This is probably going to be very confusing to players, suddenly there is 1/3 rhythm but the spacing is even larger than 1/2? I suggest make this spacing smaller, maybe even change the whole pattern
- 01:42:831 (4) - NC - to keep consistency with 01:47:675 (4,1)
AR 8.3? The normal is AR 5 though.. Maybe try AR 7-7.5
- 00:17:519 (4,5,1) - maybe make both sliders same distance away from 4? tried to
- 00:42:988 (1,2) - check stacking fixed a bit of them, but the main point is osu! automaticly moves them, it's a feature
- 00:46:113 (3,6) - check stacking
- 00:47:988 (4,5) - check stacking
- 01:05:331 (4,1) - try switching these around http://puu.sh/iHQdS/48aa1a4c3e.jpg ok
- 01:11:738 - same stuff with hitsounds as Another pls
- 01:16:738 (1,2) - should this be blanketing? fixed
- 01:29:238 (1,2,3) - maybe try removing the clap at 01:29:394 - ok
- 01:31:738 - maybe try 1.2 or 1.3? I mean this SV jump is huge and really unexpected changed to 1.3
- 01:39:550 (2,3,4) - is the spacing here too close compared to 01:39:238 (1,2) reduced the whole one i guess
- 01:48:300 (5,6,7) - missing some claps fixed
- 01:51:738 - you have to either finish mapping this or cut this part out on your Another diff, because all the diffs need to be the same drain time. I'm not sure if this applies to GD's though so I didn't mention that for Vortex's ok
HP 6? Also its weird that the DS is 1.2, instead of that you could just increase the base SV to make the spacing larger
- 00:03:456 (5,1) - NC on 00:03:456 - instead
- 00:06:113 (2,3) - maybe you can move the circles to blanket with this slider
- 00:06:738 (3) - NC
- 00:15:175 (2) - move to 152,188 for a better blanket
- 00:44:238 (1,2) - I think the doubles pattern fit better here because its much louder
- 01:31:738 - most people are against using SV change on a Normal difficulty..
- 01:37:363 (2,3,4) - how about just make this a 1/2 reverse slider
I don't think these hitsounds are appropriate.. they do not sound like the song but rather are very general hitsounds that are stuff that you will find in pro player skins to help them keep the rhythm better lol
- 00:25:488 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think you need another NC somewhere
- 00:46:738 (5,1) - NC on 00:46:738 - instead
- 00:51:738 - I'm not a big fan of these kiai time used as flashes here..
- 01:39:238 (3,1) - NC on 01:39:238 - instead
That's all, good luck! And the taiko is fun!
And to the ppl, who i requested mods: pls don't mod until update.