Krfawy wrote:Hi Exa! It took me only THREE GOD DAMN MONTHS to finally remember to mod your mapset. However, I'm quite still on time, aren't I? XD Matter on fact, you couldn't be here a better time! XD
- 01:37:595 (3) - Could you put it a bit higher? Now it is almost going to be almost off-screen in 1024x768 windowed mode *CLICK FOR A SCREEN*.
- 00:02:595 (3,4) - Actually, it would make more sense if you CTRL + G this moment and rotated it a bit (for obvious distance reason) because 00:02:952 - this clap sound rather needs to be clicked and it still makes no math difference, it's still one circle and one slider pattern. Same goes for 00:08:309 (3,4) - this I believe. It's a "map the kick or clap" case and I went with the kick because that's also where the vocals start~
- 00:05:809 (4) - And for the flow thing I believe you could put it to the left so the flow is not as harsh as now. You know, it would have a circular flow. Nah, the flow is not //that harsh// and I think it fits with the snappy clap sound.
- 00:17:417 (5) - Actually there is so much noise I believe it would be a nice place for a circle or for the sliderend. It shouldn't be too hard to play in my opinion! This is the end of this phrase, having a bit of extra challenge doesn't hurt~ Also I don't wanna remove any 1/4 rhythms cause there are already some on the hard and quite a lot on the insane so I must progress up somehow >.<
- 00:22:952 (1,2,1) - It would play nicer if you made it more linear, now it's a bit odd and might cause a panick between the newer players. I recommend you use something like *THIS* maybe. And the same goes 00:11:524 (1,2,1) - here if you agree.
- 00:41:881 (3) - Well, if you rotate it for 25 degrees and for another 180 degrees and move it a bit you can make a nice blanket like pattern. Even if it is touching my editor ends tools and etc. it doesn't touch any in-game bars. So, it would look like *THAT* That's a very good idea but then I would have a constant upwards movement (because of the previous pattern) which I don't want to be there since the song is too snappy for something like that.
- 00:55:988 - Maybe a circle here to follow the percussion a bit more?
- 01:09:381 - And maybe a finish here to follow the sound that is here? No future bass sound there so nop
- 01:20:452 (1) - And for sure I would want to see a clap hitsound or something similar here because now the feedback from the bare circle is a bit too little, at least for me when I click. :<
- 02:08:667 (1,2) - I am not sure about it and I have a feeling you've put a new combo one object too early. Am I right or wrong?
- This is going to be mostly a nitpicking and safety control mod for this difficulty.
- 00:14:916 (8,9,1) - So I know it's a triple, and just a triple, but don't you think it might be a bit nicer to play if the spacing was smaller but just for them? You could use 0.7x spacing for triples and it should be legit. So, it would look like *THIS*. Of course, the same goes for other triples like 00:20:630 (5,6,1) - this. Or, if possible you might make them same as 01:16:880 (5,6,1) - here and 01:17:595 (3,4,5) - here!
- Aaand 00:04:916 (4) - Could you use custom stack like you've been using for the whole map, please? Now people might freak out. xD Custom stacks are for 1/1 gaps!
- 00:39:023 (4,5) - Custom stack once again? Custom stacks are for 1/1 gaps!
- 00:52:237 (1) - The cymbal sound happens 00:52:506 - here and now the slider is not snapped properly, I believe. usual 3/4 slider should work decent though. D: was supposed to be 1/2 kek
- 00:57:951 (1,2) - And custom stack again please? XD
- 01:22:773 (1,2) - ^ Custom stacks are for 1/1 gaps!
- 01:23:487 (4,5) - ^ Custom stacks are for 1/1 gaps!
- 01:28:487 (1,2) - ^ Custom stacks are for 1/1 gaps!
- 01:34:201 (1,2) - ^ ctrl+v
- 01:37:416 (2,3) - ^ ctr+v
- 01:39:917 (1,2) - ^ ct+v
- 01:56:523 (5,1) - ^ c+v
- 01:58:308 (5,6) - ^ c+
- 01:59:023 (1,2) - ^ C++
- 02:14:380 (1,2) - ^ C#
- 02:33:309 (2,3) - ^ I wanna learn how to code
- Because I like when it's consistent and custom-stack-only or default-stack-only. I'm sorry. :< There are 2 kinds of stacks mostly for better readability (it is consistent :3)
A really nice mapset! :3 Ale twój diff Farto to się gra tragicznie. :< me gusta Can't wait to see it ranked! \:3/ \;3/