posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Nabile

Conor wrote:

Alucard wrote:

You're #1 in my book. :)
How dare you ignore my 11ms totally not pre-clicked screenshot that beats the totally legit 34ms reaction time click.

Totally not edited results. :3
Conor
Nabile

Conor wrote:

Nabile wrote:

Totally not edited results. :3
♪ You're an excellent clicker! ♪

Seriously though, it's sad a perfectly fine thread had to be ruined by cheaters and foul play.
Thank you ! :)

Well, hopefully people are going to keep posting honest results from now.
In_Disarray

good enough, i guess
Topic Starter
Alucard

Conor wrote:

Alucard wrote:

You're #1 in my book. :)
How dare you ignore my 11ms totally not pre-clicked screenshot that beats the totally legit 34ms reaction time click.
Haha I forgot to update, however we're adding a new rule as well, thanks to Conor's feedback.

Only screenshots of the 5/5 attempts for average.
I'm sure someone will find a way to edit the text though... sad life : L
Conor
FuZ

Conor wrote:

FuZ would currently be the fastest since he used all 5 tries and ended up with 192ms average (184ms on his last click attempt).
Well i improved it to 176 but didnt took a screenshot, you can see it in the leaderboard

Anyway there's still a possibility to use the prediction "cheat" even with 5 attempts since a fail doesn't count as 1 attempt, this design is kinda shitty

I think you should remove that "fastest player" on your first post Alucard, if people see that they can be highlighted on the first post by doing a good score there will be more exploited scores imo, some people are taking these kind of things too seriously
Topic Starter
Alucard

FuZ wrote:

Conor wrote:

FuZ would currently be the fastest since he used all 5 tries and ended up with 192ms average (184ms on his last click attempt).
Well i improved it to 176 but didnt took a screenshot, you can see it in the leaderboard

Anyway there's still a possibility to use the prediction "cheat" even with 5 attempts since a fail doesn't count as 1 attempt, this design is kinda shitty

I think you should remove that "fastest player" on your first post Alucard, if people see that they can be highlighted on the first post by doing a good score there will be more exploited scores imo, some people are taking these kind of things too seriously

Yeah I guess you're right.

It was fun while it lasted, even if it was short haha.
Topic Starter
Alucard

Conor wrote:

Alucard wrote:

Haha I forgot to update, however we're adding a new rule as well, thanks to Conor's feedback.

Only screenshots of the 5/5 attempts for average.
If you want to use that rule then Garpo doesn't have the fastest recorded time since it was done in 2/5 attempts (his average from those 2 attempts was 172ms). FuZ would currently be the fastest since he used all 5 tries and ended up with 192ms average (184ms on his last click attempt).

I'll never forget my legit standalone 114 though. Sadface. A lot of the results you're going to see are going to be preclicks or edited/hacked in some way or whatever. Be smart about what you choose I guess. Good luck for the rest of this thread.

114 is epic!

Thanks for stopping by and the advice.
OzzyOzrock
i got 34000 at level 12 on memory

yet my memory sucks

guess it's all that hidden mod practice
Topic Starter
Alucard

OzzyOzrock wrote:

i got 34000 at level 12 on memory

yet my memory sucks

guess it's all that hidden mod practice

Haha, I'm sure your memory is great.
Also, I LOVE your avatar!
HaruryuuSan
silmarilen
retry
Topic Starter
Alucard

Harumi wrote:

Yes you do!
-Iku-
Gumpy

that was fun
La Volpe
Lol
[ ] Jhin
Topic Starter
Alucard

Akatsukie wrote:

Not bad! Better than what I can manage on 50 tries.
Kaze Xion

Toph
Hmmm I got 227.
Multtari

Been using this site to test reaction time. Seems to be more accurate.
http://aim400kg.com/pr/

Cephre
drum drum
i really suck
Dusalty
Hii
Here is mine XD

Wickedsharkz
ZenithPhantasm

Hi
I preclicked once. My site average is ~120-140ms
_-INFECTED