forum

[duplicate] Middle mouse click, Close chat tab

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kon
I am requesting a simple feature that would close a chat tab by middle mouse clicking the tab. Aside from my personal love for this feature it would also make it easier to close tabs because sometimes the close button is hidden behind another tab. This is also a popular way to close windows or tabs on many other programs, so why not extend it to osu!.
Bara-
I think this is more like a bug then a new feature (that the (x) doesn't appear)
Topic Starter
Kon

baraatje123 wrote:

I think this is more like a bug then a new feature (that the (x) doesn't appear)
Well the "x" not showing has always happened. I was just suggesting that we have a second way of closing the tab (not that there really needs to be more than one way, but it would make it easier.).
Bara-
I think Right click is better, as not all mouses have middle mouse click (also applies to tablets (like mine))
Topic Starter
Kon

baraatje123 wrote:

I think Right click is better, as not all mouses have middle mouse click (also applies to tablets (like mine))
I guess that's a reasonable argument, but I was recommending the feature because it is used in Chrome (for closing tabs) and in Windows 8 (not sure about others). Also the right click is kind of easy to misclick (especially on mouses that have low actuation force (that's a thing right?)), whereas the middle mouse button is out of the way.
Oinari-sama
Time to bump this t/87632 ;)