forum

How many time for each diff?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_-INFECTED
So, i started playing 3-4 month's now, 8k plays, i would like to know how many time you guys needed to improve from each diff to another, i got a lot better when i did hard till i could fc with the first try. ( don't know if its a bad habit).
:D
Yuudachi-kun
I jumped straight to insanes when I got my tablet in december and went up from 4.5 to 5.0 in like two months. Now I'm 5.1-5.5 and rarely 5.5+
Astrofiziks
i think it took me around two weeks to be able to play 2.5 stars well. a month later i can play in the 3-4 star range without too much difficulty.
ZenithPhantasm
About a day to figure out normals. By the end of the week I was already playing HRDT on normals and was playing Hards. End of the month I was on Insane.
Mafuuu
Focused on normals first week then during the second week I could do them with HR. By the end of the month I could do hards with HR. Stared doing insanes on I think second month but with really bad scores. Fifth month in and I can just do them just fine now. Still getting really bad A's on Extra though.
E m i

Mafuuu wrote:

By the end of the month I could do hards with HR.
well, i have to say, you're better than me
Mafuuu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Mafuuu wrote:

By the end of the month I could do hards with HR.
well, i have to say, you're better than me
Not at all, I just had tablet from day one. Give me mouse and I would still be doing normals right now. Not joking.

My respect goes to the people who know the secret art of the mouse.
Yuudachi-kun
Tablet master race.
E m i

Mafuuu wrote:

Not at all, I just had tablet from day one. Give me mouse and I would still be doing normals right now. Not joking.

My respect goes to the people who know the secret art of the mouse.
oh, you think i'm saying i couldn't do hards with HR after a month?
no, i'm saying i still can't do them ;)
Yuudachi-kun
I hve one Hr top play because hr is unpossible.
pandaBee
been playing for like 5 months now. I can comfortably play most stuff in the 3.9-4.35 range. Anything higher than that might be a bit difficult though, as in I'm able to play less and less songs the higher up i go from that point.

For example, I can play about i'd say 90-95% of maps in the 3.9-4.35 range relatively decently, but 4.35-4.5 only maybe around 50-60%, 4.5-4.7 20-40%, 4.7+ 10-15%, etc.
LoliPantsu
ive been playing for 2 weeks and i can read ar 10.3 and do insanes
Barusamikosu

Waifu420Laifu wrote:

ive been playing for 2 weeks and i can read ar 10.3 and do insanes
So, DT on 4.20 star maps?
Friendan

pandaBee wrote:

3.9-4.35 range
Are you sure, because that's what I play and I have much less pp? Or are you an acc player?
trebby

Friendan wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

3.9-4.35 range
Are you sure, because that's what I play and I have much less pp? Or are you an acc player?
All no-mod players need acc.

Anyways, you should just keep playing the difficulties you're comfortable with. Once you can fc them easily (around 1-5 tries) you should move up a tenth of a star. That's what I did.
Yuudachi-kun
False: My acc was still 95% until 4000pp.

But I had like 5 DT songs at the time, so make that 3800 or 3900 or something.
buny
took me a few months to get A+ on easy insanes, but after a year I was making pretty nice DT plays
Barusamikosu
If peppy converted all of my top ranks to 95% acc I'd probably lose at least 10k ranks if not more. :o
ZenithPhantasm

Barusamikosu wrote:

If peppy converted all of my top ranks to 95% acc I'd probably lose at least 10k ranks if not more. :o
If peppy converted all my top ranks to 99% I would be higher than you
Barusamikosu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Barusamikosu wrote:

If peppy converted all my top ranks to 99% I would be higher than you
Can't defeat DT. ;)
pandaBee

Friendan wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

3.9-4.35 range
I'm sure yeah. One of the main reasons I focus on acc is because im terrible at streaming. I dont want to spam on higher star maps as those have a lot more difficult streams than lower star stuff does.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm bad at streaming too.
E m i
my top rank gives 135pp for 95%
Barusamikosu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

my top rank gives 135pp for 95%
Then it's a good thing I broke at 429 combo 3 months ago. (95% acc)
Gives me a chance to replace with a nomod score.