forum

[invalid] A List With Accuracy

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Soby
I want to give here my opinion on what we could make.
It would be a feature called: Listed Accuracy From Ranked Songs.
There would be a list where ALL PLAYED DIFFICULTIES from ranked songs/where a score is/was played, listed in a growing way.
If you have X song with 99.70% and Y song with 99.78% the list would be like this:
-- Y -- Accuracy 99.78 -- PP --
-- X -- Accuracy 99.70 -- PP --
-- Z -- Accuracy 95.20 -- PP --
-- H -- Accuracu 93.80 -- PP --
There could be options like: these are all the songs in acc 90-95 or 95-100 and for the supporters they could have a more precisely option, like this: acc 98-99 or 99-100 and so on.

It it a similar feature that Supporter users have.

But you can sort the difficolties with the Accuracy
As for Supporters this could be a in-game feature too.

It would be placed on the userpage.
It would be something like the Top Performances, but with the entire scores
So we could re-play older songs to get a better score/accuracy and easy downloading them by clicking on them/and or copying the name. Because finding and downloading all the songs again would be VERY HARD and it would take a LOT of time, more for those who dont have supporter and/or a bad connection.

Please reply and write your opinion here. ^^

-Soby

Ps. What i see in the comments i rewrite it here if its useful/interesting/helps understanding more this feature.
Der
I don't understand some points:

1) The list is sorted according to the accuracy or pp?
2) Where it should be placed? In the userpage?
Topic Starter
Soby
Yes it would be placed on the userpage.
And no, the pp is just there to see how much pp the song.
All difficulties would be listed/sorted by the % and not by the pp.
Seijiro
I talked with Soby in PM right now to clarify this and it's actually like the option supporters already have for the beatmap list:

(last 2 options)

but with the addition of the possibility to group those results by accuracy (or sort them by accuracy, I guess that's almost the same)

On a personal thought, I don't really see cons or pros to this, so I'll keep my vote neutral for now.

I hope this solves every mistery about the description
silmarilen
this has been requested in the form of sorting ingame by accuracy, which has been denied for reasons i dont remember.
Topic Starter
Soby
But I requested to sort the Difficulties of all songs played(only ranked ones) by the accuracy. I think it isnt the same thing
abraker
This can be done using Tampermonkey just how this has. If someone really sees your idea worthy of taking time to do, then they might do it. I don't think it's worth having the osu! devs go through the trouble implementing this.
Topic Starter
Soby
But that program says it displays the pp amount of 50 songs or something like that. I said that i would like to sort of all difficulties of every song played(only the ranked ones) and putting them on the userpage of the player. Really those 2 are totaly different
abraker
I'm aware what it does, I'm saying that a script can be made that by anyone to do what you want. We don't really need the osu! devs to make this happen.
Karuta-_old_1
But that program says it displays the pp amount of 50 songs or something like that. I said that i would like to sort of all difficulties of every song played(only the ranked ones) and putting them on the userpage of the player
well I kind of understand what you meant when you said you wanted to get a better accuracy on some songs, but when you have an accuracy of all played songs, your list is going to be non-stop growing like you mentioned and it will actually become hard to find what you wanted to improve as time goes on

let's say if you played a map before and happened to FC it with A rank (let's say you are not sure what accuracy) and somehow broke your computer and reformat it

then you use the feature, the feature shows you all your played songs which is like 1k songs (including non-FC) around 100 to 93% accuracy

I am not completely against the idea but it would be more useful if the list shows me more recent plays rather than all my plays maybe like 1 week or a month
Topic Starter
Soby
Well there could be many options like:

see acc 85-90
see acc 80-85
and so on, and for the supporters like the acc 80-81(more precisely)

I thinks this can get something really good if made
felys
I'm gonna reply, but I don't know if the OP can see my message because he block'd me :-)

Anyway, that's just stupid.
How should the server process ALL the maps you've played? I mean, I don't know how do you entertain yourself with this game, but people usually play a big variety of maps.
And second of all, it's really really useless.
If you need to fix your A-B-C-D ranks already exists the supporter option, if you can't afford it just don't whine about things you can't have, trying to propose other useless things to avoid your being a non-supporter.

Peace ☮
Bara-
Yeah, I like to play insanes and all, but almost never get SS
I use this, it only shows Easy/Normal SS
No
Just no
Oinari-sama
Sorting by accuracy has been denied many times in the past, eg:
[quote="peppy":1337]Sort by accuracy will never be present. Use rank.And I agree, especially given how pp works now vs the trouble of adding acc sorting. If your intention is to get more pp by improving existing scores, your Top Ranks listing will serve a better purpose (pp/acc/weighting). It'll be more "profitable" to look at first 2 pages of your Top Ranks and spotting records with low accuracy to improve.

For sorting by Grades online, support t/148761 instead.