Hi, rechecking as requested.All fixed!
- soft-hitclap2.wav is still too short. All hitsounds must have at least 100ms length.
- Starting at 03:56:256 and after, the inheriting sections are unsnapped. Please check.
- 00:13:589 (4,5,1) - They all feel to close together. Try to avoid the overlap, and make larger distance between (5,1).
- 00:31:089 (3,4) - A bit hard to read the beat spacing. Maybe you could overlap them?
- 00:38:756 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved. Make it equally spaced all around like this: http://puu.sh/idYAE/8bbed90e6d.jpg The same applies to other blankets, like 00:39:756 (6,1) and 00:53:422 (1,2) etc.
- 01:08:089 (1) - Maybe you can curve it less. It feels too sharply curved to me. You could also blanket it around 01:07:089 (3)
- 01:34:089 (3) - Maybe you could use a new combo here to denote special uncommon rhythm, so the player can recognize it is 1/3.
- 02:56:672 (1,2,3,4,5) - Flow of the stream here is a bit awkward. I don't really understand why you did it this way. Can you make it play smoother?
- 04:30:422 (7,8) - I think it flows better this way: http://puu.sh/idZ7b/01c342553b.jpg
- 00:23:089 (2,3,4) - Make the spacing from 2>3 same as the stream. ok
- 00:25:756 (2,3,4,5,6) - Can you make this stream curved? weird that 2>3>4 is straight and then 4>5>6 is curved. can't
- 00:30:256 (5,6) - Larger jump imo. 6 is a strong beat. ok
- 00:42:256 (4,5,6) - The spacing for this triplet isnt the same as the other triplets :S feels inconsistent ok
- 00:53:422 (1,2) - Flows really weird :S Ctrl+G'ing 2 would flow a lot better. ok
- 01:17:089 (7,8) - This jump is really unjustified... 01:17:256 (8) - isn't even a strong beat... its just a vocal note... ok
- 01:21:089 (6) - Compare it with here, where the vocals are actually emphasized here. But you don't put a large jump here ok
- 01:26:089 (3,4,1) - Could improve the flow here. ok
- 01:33:089 (7,8) - 1/2 slider better. I can't hear anything on 8... its feint so a slider-end fits better. ok
- 01:39:422 (2,3,4) - uneven ok
- 01:40:089 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2) - This is a lot of unnecessary overlap ;c Cut down on it and make it more open. It's unnecessarily difficult to read, and its not even supposed to be a challenging part of the song :S changed a bit
- 01:42:756 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Here too. This is like a calm section in the song without the vocals... why make it so visually complicated :S changed a bit
- 02:10:589 (7,1) - This should be the largest jump in the sequence since it's the note that the singer emphasizes... not 02:10:089 (4,5) - . ok
- 02:13:922 (2,1) - Here too, pitch increase. Singer is emphasizing this vocal, so you *could* put a larger jump here if you want. and then lead into a reduced SV. ok
- 02:15:256 (2) - This slider ends on a really strong beat though... what?
- 02:58:506 (5,6,7,8,9,1,2) - You have to many places to put slider 2. why put it so that its being overlapped by the stream right before it? It doesn't flow that well either . ok
- 03:35:422 (1,2,3,4) - Consider using sliders instead. since this is a calm section. It will emphasize 5 much better because they are not circles so there is a difference in how you play them. ok
- 04:10:756 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Too much overlap honestly. You're making things really difficult to read. Your overlapping patterns are quite random. There is no real pattern so its not like your map is using overlaps as a general theme. I wouldn't bring this up if your entire map was filled with overlaps because then they were be part of your map. These overlaps are just random . ok
- 04:36:756 (5,6,1) - Incorrect emphasis here. You should be emphasizing 6>1 with a jump, not 5>6 because 6 isnt mapped to a strong beat at all. Actually, 6 is barely audible... a 1/2 slider on 5 would work just as well.. ok but not 5>slider
umbrellaFixed through irc already
the map go with same difficult until the end. some part of them shoud be make it easier.
00:06:923 - place it nicely, is nothing you want to change the hit sound there, move to 00:07:256
00:12:256 - ^, move to 00:12:589
00:17:589 - ^, move to 00:17:92300:12:089 (1,2,3,4,5) - the spacing suddenly difference than previous spacing. example: 00:12:756 (2,3) - why suddenly so far? 00:13:589 (4,5) - why suddenly so close?
00:18:089 (2,3,4,5) - too close, more DS, atleast 00:18:756 (4,5) - dont let it touch. the pitch is difference than the previous, you may put more DS here.
00:20:089 (1,2) - too far for intro, reduce DS, recommend put it same DS with 00:21:589 (2,3) .
00:21:589 (2) - NC, for new timing and second intro
00:22:256 (1,2,3,4,5) - is not a good flow here, ctrl+G, ctrl+shift+R : selection-center, clockwise -72, may better.
00:24:589 (4,5) - reduce DS, i think no need to make it difficult at here, small or medium jump for intro is enough.
00:24:756 (5,6) - ^, reduce DS
00:24:922 (6,7) - closer a bit , around 2.5 is better
00:26:006 (3,4,5,6) - reduce DS, set stream maximum DS as 1.0 is enough. here is not chorus or climax place, is not recommend to make it hard at here.
00:26:256 (6,7) - reduce DS keep it below 2.5, set 2.5 as maximun DS at intro.
00:27:339 (3,4,5,6) - reduse DS to 1.0
00:28:672 (3,4,5,6) - ^
00:29:589 (1,2,3,4,5) - too much DS, reduse it to 2.5
00:32:006 (2,3) - reduse DS to 2.5 or less
00:32:422 (4,5) - ^
00:33:089 (2) - reduse DS, the pitch is gradually going up, it too much DS for the beginning.
00:33:422 (5,6) - ^, expand +0.25 than previous
00:34:422 (5,6) - ^, minus -0.11.
00:35:256 (3,4) - reduse DS. 00:35:422 (4) - recommend previous DS with 3.5
00:36:589 (4,6) - nothing there, strongly recommend to delete
00:40:922 (5,6) - reduse DS, calm down here.
00:41:756 (2,3) - ^, 00:42:089 (3) - 342,135
00:42:756 (1,2) - dont overused this, is strongly not recommended. 00:42:756 (1) - shorter it to 00:42:922
00:44:756 (3,4) - reduse DS, too sudden.make it constantly as you can.
00:45:256 (7,1) - seem the verse is same part, and jump suddenly, join it together with DS 1.7~1.8
00:46:256 (5,6) - reduse DS a bit.
00:47:756 (6,7) - ^
00:47:922 (7,1) - ^
00:48:756 (6,7) - ^
00:49:256 (9,1) - start point is too huge than previous, reduse DS
00:50:089 (3) - reduse DS,
00:52:756 (3,4) - reduse DS
00:54:256 (5,6) - reduse DS
00:55:422 (3,4) - make it constanly DS than previous., reduse DS
00:55:922 (7,1) - too huge for same verse, reduse DS
00:56:922 (5,6) - reduse DS.
00:58:089 (5,6) - reduse DS
00:58:589 (9,1) - ^
00:58:922 (2,3) - ^
stop from here..map is not mapping for star...
Please be sure why you expand DS, and reduse DS, hear the song, and manage them properly, and the flow, it strongly recommended recheck all spacing, note placement and the overall flow. map it to make player to comfortable to play, not just doing hard difficulty.
From Modding QueuesNo answer = Fixed
00:39:756 (6,6) - Please clean stack.x:324 y:68
00:53:422 (1,2) - Please clean blanket.00:53:422 (1) - center point x:160 y:136 and end point x:220 y:144
00:56:089 (1,2) - ^.00:56:089 (1) - end point x:130 y:224
01:26:089 (3,4) - ^.01:26:422 (4) - move x:228 y:152
01:26:756 (1,2) - That overlap bothers me.01:26:756 (1) - please move this to little left.
01:44:756 (6,7) - Please clean stack.
02:32:089 (3,4) - Please clean blanket.02:32:089 (3) - center point x:264 y:269 and end point x:190 y:325
03:27:422 (6) - 2 turn reverse is confusing.I think that I don't have any problem in "four circles" either.
04:03:756 (5,2) - Please clean blanket.04:04:422 (2) - center point x:80 y:236 and end point x:47 y:144
04:24:756 (7,1) - Please clean stack.
04:50:006 (2,3,4,5) - I think that I should move to the top right corner.04:50:006 (2,3,4,5) - In the state that chose these x:108 y:144 is better.
04:50:422 (6,7) - Do not "ctrl + G"? I think that a flow is good.
144,268,24089,5,2,0:0:0:0:if you have doubts on how to apply this, tell me
Hi~Thanks for mod!
From my queue
hp6 it's too easy for this imo, hp7 it's ok 6.5 enough
- 00:22:589 (5,1) - add more distance between those, looks like if the streams continue and it's a bit confusing https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3265099
- 00:24:089 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't like how these jumps side by side are played, maybe trying some triangle patterns? Bottom left>Bottom right>Top left>Top right and repeat144,268,24089,5,2,0:0:0:0:if you have doubts on how to apply this, tell me
- 00:26:756 (1,2,3) - Try to be consistend in the distance, You should try to keep the same distance of this 00:25:422 (1,2,3) - in all the similar patterns, I'm not talking to apply just in this one fixed
- 00:29:089 (7,8) - Try to keep keep the strong beat clickable, change the rhythm like this http://puu.sh/irT9Z.jpg fixed
- 00:29:589 (1,2,3,4,5) - would be cool if you cool do this star symmetrical, use "create polygon circles" in the compose tap fixed
- 00:30:256 (5,6,7,1,2,3) - The flow here feels awkward cuz the change of distance, maybe something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3265151 fixed
- 00:35:422 (4,5,6,7,8) - This is hard to catch I would do something https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3265157 like this and ctrl+h in 00:36:089 (1,2,3,4,5) - to keep the flow fixed
- 00:42:089 (3,4,5,6,7) - flow here it's a bit awkward too,try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3265162 fixed
- 00:49:422 (1) - Fix this slider to do blanket with 00:50:089 (3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3265171 fixed
- 00:50:256 (4,5,6) - I would like if this triplet weren't hiden fixed
- 01:18:589 (1,2) - Sounds better if you do a 1/1 slider here http://puu.sh/irUSq.jpg nope
- 01:39:672 - add a circle. Just continue the stream fixed
- 02:57:672 (3,4,5,6) - Move these more close to 02:57:506 (2) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3265190 fixed
- 03:51:422 (6) - NC? fixed
hello~ m4m req!Thanks for mod!
2nd kiai time to end here 02:41:422 ok
01:23:756 (5) - new combo.because it changes dramatically spacings agreed
05:08:184 (1) - end here 05:12:470 ok
Map in order. I do not find anything o.o
00:20:089 (1,1) - um wow this jumpThanks for advice!
ending kiai time is awkward with patterns and streams sometimes. such as 04:18:172 (1,2,3,4) -
No Kds please
M4M From My Queue UhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhThanks for mod!
- 00:02:422 (3,4,5) - Make Spacing Even fixed
- 00:07:756 (3,4,5) - ^ fixed
- 00:23:089 (2) - The Red Dot Is Bit Too Close To The Start imo fine
- 00:32:589 (5,6,1) - I Suggest You To Map All Rhythm Here Like This fine
- 00:44:089 (1) - This Red Dot Too Close To The End? fine
- 00:59:589 (7,1) - I Think This Shouldn't Be Perfectly Stacked. fine
- 01:06:756 (1) - Move This A Bit Down wut?
- 01:34:756 (1,2) - If 2 Is The Copy Of 1 Will Look Better fixed
- 02:07:089 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Somehow This Looks Random To Me. Maybe Revise fine
- 02:17:756 (2,3,4,5,6) - Use DS To Stick It With Slider Behind fixed
- 02:25:756 (2) - This Is Ok. But I Suggest To Move It A Bit To Not Stack With 3 fixed
- 02:41:089 (5) - NC? fine
- 02:49:922 (1,2,3,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,2,3,1) - I Dont Know. This Looks Weird And Bit Hard To Read it's a lot easier like this
- 03:54:756 (1) - Change The Shape Of This Will Make It Looks More Interesting I Think fixed
- 04:26:922 (2,3,4,5,6) - Weird Star. I Think 3 And 5 Should Be Moved Closer To The Middle fixed with constant DS
- 04:41:422 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These Jumps Is Lot Bigger If Compare To Others. But Can Keep I Think fine
I'm Not Professional At Extra Diffs. That Is All I Can Find
Good Luck :3