forum

[duplicate] osu only shows up on a small portion of the screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sandalot
Problem Details:
I changed osu over to cuttingedge and now I'm getting this odd bug (look at screenshot).
osu is set to run in 1920x1080 borderless mode.
I run dual monitor (vertical and horizontal)
I'm not quite sure how to explain this but feel free to ask for more info

I can get osu to work if I fiddle with my main display settings (switching out my main display to my vertical monitor then changing osu to run on 800x600 and changing it back to my horizontal)
I deleted my user cfg to play in stable for now (Am not having the same issue in stable but would like to be back on cuttingedge).

Correct me if I'm mistaken but can you change resolution from the patcher/launcher with a hot key?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3128963

osu! version: Can't see the version.
VeilStar

Sir_Sandalot wrote:

Correct me if I'm mistaken but can you change resolution from the patcher/launcher with a hot key?
You can change this in the configuration / recovery dialog, which is opened by opening osu!.exe and holding shift untill it pops up.

Sir_Sandalot wrote:

I can get osu to work if I fiddle with my main display settings (switching out my main display to my vertical monitor then changing osu to run on 800x600 and changing it back to my horizontal)
Wait, you can get cuttingedge/beta to run properly by doing this? If so please do post about it here: t/259747.

Anyhow, as for the the issue itself... See t/328617