forum

[Archived] Grahpical Bugs (b1596)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PhyProductions
The video will be able to explain it better than i can, but i'm running the latest osu! (b1596), and as I was picking a song in a multiplayer match, these errors started happening. It was fixed by simply restarting the client, but I figured this bug should be known so it could be fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haOIoJEpMwQ

* Ok so, when a song plays while on the main menu, it does that flashing thing in the background WAY too much.
* On the map select screen, i cant explain it but it's in the video.
* During a song, it makes too much cursor trail during breaks and when you hold down on a slider during kiai time.
aRiskOfRain
Did you happen to play Ph0x's map OMG?
Topic Starter
PhyProductions
On the vuvuzela maps?
I did, but not during the session this started happening.
peppy
Try changing your frame sync option. Looks like a vsync problem.
Topic Starter
PhyProductions
Apprently this happened again after playing for a bit in multiplayer. I also noticed that for some reason I can't get more than 1 RPM on spinners? (while this whole issue was occuring) I don't think that has to do with graphics anymore, but just what is going on?
Zekira
Err did you actually try changing your frame sync yet
Topic Starter
PhyProductions
Can't, have to keep it on 60 fps or I lag like crap :/
It seems to go away by just restarting osu! though, and I haven't seen it since.
Card N'FoRcE
Oh this happened to me twice, but i still couldn't find a way to fully replicate it.

And it didn't happen by playing Ph0x's map.

If i happen to encounter this again i'll post how to reproduce it (if i find a way)
oddysea682
this has happend to me too but with after playing OMG!
only happends on maps with a really fast BPM like OMG
8Ball