forum

Sweaty Hands

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Toph

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Being tense allows me to snap extremely quickly which is the entire basis of my aim which is the only thing I'm good at.
That's interesting! I am able to move quickly but my aim goes down tremendously, when I'm tense.

jake2 wrote:

calm your shit and play/see osu more for fun... why sweating? it's not that competitive really XD
I do play for fun, though.
ZenithPhantasm
Being tense is terrible for the long run because of RSI
Yuudachi-kun

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I singletapped 260+ and streamed 240+ for about an hour straight with maps these last few days. Still no RSI.
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I singletapped 260+ and streamed 240+ for about an hour straight with maps these last few days. Still no RSI.
Something tells me you didnt read what I wrote.
Yuudachi-kun
Something tells me you don't realise I need to tense my wrist and arm to do that speed.
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

Something tells me you don't realise I need to tense my wrist and arm to do that speed.
give it a few more months
Yuudachi-kun
We're not all fragile angels like you.
lit120
That's only for the one who holds a pen (tablet user). For hitting a keyboard, there's no problem at all. Same thing with mouse and touchscreen
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

last few days. Still no RSI.
you can do it! you just need to try harder!
Multtari

jake2 wrote:

calm your shit and play/see osu more for fun... why sweating? it's not that competitive really XD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

Please
bigfeh

Multtari wrote:

jake2 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

Please
as someone who suffers from severe hyperhidrosis, it's either extremely underreported or incredibly rare. There are, however, treatments as simple as swallowing one pill a day with insignificant side effects (at least compared to the increase in quality of life)

he didn't mention having problems anywhere else though, so that might not be the reason behind his sweating
Encanis
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before your play session and you won't have sweaty hands.
bigfeh

Astox wrote:

Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before your play session and you won't have sweaty hands.
you don't even know what you're talking about
SnowflakeStreet
You will never escape the curse of sweaty hands.

Maybe have a towel handy to wipe during section breaks.
Ziassan
I also met this issue recently, not because I sweat much but because the increase in speed made me hit my tablet with my pen thus having the pen slowly sliding out my fingers with the tiny amount of sweat.
Still didn't get a valid solution, I just play either short songs or songs with a break. I also PAUSE at any spinner long enough for that and wipe my fingers. But it's because I don't care getting more than a 300 on spinners.
Topic Starter
Toph

Multtari wrote:

Absolut Torr antiperspirant

Using this almost daily. Only ships to EU tho' but see if you can find another shop with same/similar product.
I could not find anything that was exactly like this, but I did find something that helps with sweaty hands.

Thanks for the suggestion! It works pretty well, except for my palms which still sweat sometimes.
Deva
Just get a damn mouse.
ZenithPhantasm

HK_ wrote:

Just get a damn mouse.
bigfeh

HK_ wrote:

Just get a damn mouse.
I love how you assume it gets any better

here's a fucking tip
it doesn't
Shiyzo

jaaakb wrote:

wear less clothes, drink a lot of water

boxers and socks are optimal for me
I play naked
trebby

Avisdavid wrote:

I play naked
Fateburn
I have this problem also, and I put a tissue on my mouse... not very eco-friendly tho