forum

NOTICE ME SENPAI(S)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-Saiyori-]
Hai ppl :3
Lemme introduce myself: I'm ShiningCrystal. You might be thinking: dis name is LAMMEEE
I'm 12 yrs old, and I'm a mouse only player(std). I have been playing for two months. I live somewhere in Singapore.
I'm quite shy around ppl (like ppl dat I do not kno well.) but if I'm close enough to you, I'll become retarded hentai mode. :P
I started to play this game because I saw a random osu gameplay on YouTube and the beatmap was Courage by Tomatsu Haruka. I got so interested so I decided to download it :P and also, if you check my most played beatmaps, you can see dat Courage was played the MOST. Lel :p
I also play osu on my phone, and I'm pretty good at it :D
Hmm... Although I'm 12, I'm quite tall :p I'm about 1.7m I guess? But I shall nvr tell you my weight. I'm in love with anime... Hehehe....
Oh yea. I forgot to say dat I use a laptop and a wireless mouse :P I don't use mousepads, they're annoying.
The only thing dat affects my gameplay is the structure (and quality) of the mouse and how smooth the table is.
Anyways I'm kinda new to da forums...
-End of what you saw above-
Trivia:
1. I am pretty dirty-minded.
2. My parents are divorced.
3. School sucks.
Sooo bye!! :D
(Be my friend? :3 PM me anytime ;) )
neonat
welcome to the game and forums

If you're ever interested, you can find the SG osu! community group on Facebook, if you use that
-SayaKai
lolis.

and Welcome!
Topic Starter
[-Saiyori-]

neonat wrote:

welcome to the game and forums

If you're ever interested, you can find the SG osu! community group on Facebook, if you use that
Thank you! :)
YamiHikari
Woo hey fellow country mate ^-^ Welcome to osu and the forums ~
Conor
[- Rubik -]
Welcome to the forums :3
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums,
YAY, A DIRTY MINDED PERSON, HEHE
The PC version is much better than any of the mobile versions, I'd say. 8-)
Vialle
talk dirty to me bby im a lolicon
hong kong best

Vialle wrote:

talk dirty to me bby im a lolicon
dam son, i hav 911 on speed dial. better not