forum

Oh...Hai :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
battlebambi
Hey guys....im super new to OSU...just downloaded it today after watching tons of ppl play it on twitch. Im a gamer my self....from consoles to computer...decided to try it out cuz it looked FUN...But came to realize its so hard D:

I dont know how thing work just yet but if theres a friends button then add me :3
battlebambi
Brayzure
Hi, welcome! Played this for a couple weeks, so I'm in the same boat as you. It takes practice, and sometimes getting good ranks on maps is a matter of repetition. A tip I know helped me is to use the Z key to hit notes, instead of the mouse button.
chaee
Welcome to the forums. Added \o
AlyNight
Hello and welcome to the forums!! Hope you find OSU as a good community!!
Conor
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Zuune
Welcome.~
Topic Starter
battlebambi

Conor wrote:

Welcome to the games and the forums. Don't hesitate to message me about anything and everything regarding osu.

Brayzure wrote:

Hi, welcome! Played this for a couple weeks, so I'm in the same boat as you. It takes practice, and sometimes getting good ranks on maps is a matter of repetition. A tip I know helped me is to use the Z key to hit notes, instead of the mouse button.
The X key by default is the second key you can use. You don't have to play with 1 key only. So it's actually Z/X instead of Left/Right mouse buttons. This will allow you to alternate triples and begin streaming patterns etc. Maybe on a beginner level you are only using 1 key most of the time though. This is still very handy to know if you've only been playing with the Z key this entire time. I also recommend this is what you should adapt as your first playstyle. If Z/X feels awkward for you, it's a simple rebinding process in the options menu.
Thanks!, ive been using the X key cuz its alot easyier for me....now to use both will take practice lol
Hikona
Hey ! Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
battlebambi

Hilina wrote:

Hey ! Welcome to the forums
Thank you!, btw does any one know how to download beatmap pack to MAC? IM SO LOST >_<
Conor
Topic Starter
battlebambi

Conor wrote:

battlebambi wrote:

Thank you!, btw does any one know how to download beatmap pack to MAC? IM SO LOST >_<
The packs from here you mean? I don't think the download process is any different for mac users. Just follow the instructions on there. If you turn out to have a problem with it, post in the Technical Support forum. I'm not that experienced when it comes to the technical stuff of this game.
yea packs from here...hmm ok thanks!
[- Rubik -]
Welcome to the forums bambi! Everyone is really nice here so I think that you'll fit in nicely :33
Nuolong
Welcome! You shall become an amazing player 8-)