forum

E3 2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I wanted at least more news regarding FFXV. Though I feel that they're not going to say anything about it until Gamescom...
La Volpe
Did anyone watched the Oculus Rift press? Looks promising, the only thing that really got me excited was the trailer of Eve Valkyrie.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Man... Nintendo World Championships 2015 was so much fun. Can't wait for Tuesday.
Gumpy
GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!
Dishonored 2
Friendan
I hope early access dies. DayZ alpha (which will never be finished) is on the new Xbox One early access.
DeletedUser_3905941
I'm interested in the xbox one backwards compatibility, but since I don't have one and not planning to buy one I'll never know.

Edit: It's official.

Friendan
Dark Souls III and that Pirate game were the only things interesting at Microsoft's conference. I bet Sony is going to have cinematic experience games. It's official, Nintendo wins.
Navizel
That minecraft looked sick. Still not getting Xbox or minecraft though.

Gumpy

RedPanda wrote:

I'm probably gonna pre-order it and become disappointing like DS2. I'm surprised it's being announced so soon after DS2 tho.
But that trailer does look pretty sick.
DeletedUser_3905941

Gumpyyy wrote:

I'm probably gonna pre-order it and become disappointing like DS2. I'm surprised it's being announced so soon after DS2 tho.
But that trailer does look pretty sick.
Dark Souls will never be as great as the first one, and the only thing that could improve it for me is if they made a remastered version which addresses major problems with the game. Maybe the release of Dark Souls 3 can change my view, but my mind says it's their to stay.
Dark Souls 2 was disappointing, but still a pretty good game. If comparing to the prequel, then it was disappointing, possibly due to the directors. Since DS3 will have Miyazaki as it's director, I'm expecting a better game.
Also it's pretty normal for DS3 to be announced at this time tbh. Demon's souls was released in 2009, Dark Souls in 2011. Back then, the community was nowhere near as big as it is now.
All I can do is hope it won't be a disappointment.
WingSilent
On my side, i'm waiting Bo3 :P
Friendan
Why is she allowed here?

These South Park guys, and Ubisoft in general, "maybe if we swear they'll like us! xd were such bad boyz!"
La Volpe

Gumpyyy wrote:

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!
Dishonored 2
I had so much fun playing the first game on the PS3, can't wait for this one to come out.
Navizel
Ubisoft was so fucking boring.
31Gabe
E3 2015 had Nintendo announce that they will be getting more 3rd party support on Wii U and 3DS. Guess what? Black Ops III, NBA 2K16 and MGSV: The Phantom Pain are not getting Wii U versions! Are they trying to fool us?
Friendan
I retract my statement.
That was pretty bad.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Friendan wrote:

I retract my statement.
That was pretty bad.
Unless they're pulling anything at the Treehouse, the digital event has been 'pretty' good - although the departing Mario thing has been a bit hard to watch, it's for a good cause which i always support, so i'll let that slide.
Of course nothing can beat Microsofts HoloLense because lets face it, it's pretty damn awesome in terms of technology and games such as MGSV/Fallout 4/Final Fantasy VII Remake has been sought after for quite some time.

They kept things real with simple gameplay footage (and ingame anime (both FE titles)) and basically showcasing the things they've shortly teased in last years E3.

Sadly, in terms of new games (new IP's), it's looking stale.

Although, the only game that infuriates me to hell is the new loosely put "Metroid" game.
No recognizable characters shown and there's a second game to it that is basically NFL?

Anyways, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam looks pretty cool. I'm a fan of both games so i'm looking forward to that.
Navizel
Nintendo was boring lol.
Square Enix biggest troll.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Full recap of everything announced today on Nintendo's side | Nintendo eShop sale

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam looks pretty cool. I'm a fan of both games so i'm looking forward to that.
The amount of fangirling I did when that got announced, lol. I'm also looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes and (of course) Star Fox Zero. Until then... GIMME YOSHI'S WOOLY WORLD ALREADY DX
Renevant
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

- 4 players was too tall so they settled on 3
Wait, what?

The totem mechanic was too tall?
Professor Prinny
Well that Nintendo Digital Event was pretty lukewarm.

Only things that I liked from it were:
- Fire Emblem if's name change to Fire Emblem Fates for the west (The voice acting in those scenes shown were sooo good).
- Mario & Luigi Paper Jam was unexpected but definitely approved.
- Yoshi's Wooly World still looking as charming as ever.
- Super Mario Maker

And if I'm going to take Reggie's word about "Transformation" being key at face value then I'm assuming they've got some damn good stuff to show next year compared to this one.

Other than that though, Microsoft and Sony have done a better job this E3 so far.
Ceph23
I really thought Nintendo was gonna blow us all away again. Well whatever then.
Athrun
Final Fantasy 7 remastered looks farking amazing

Ceph23 wrote:

I really thought Nintendo was gonna blow us all away again. Well whatever then.
I expected news about the super mystery dungeon but I cried.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Athrun wrote:

I expected news about the super mystery dungeon but I cried.
^ This (minus the crying)

Hopefully a future Direct or something will show more info, but at least we know the story now (refer to the recent English trailer).
La Volpe
Anyone hype for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4...? Both gameplay trailers were amazing.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Okay, I take back what I said. Here's some gameplay footage for Super Mystery Dungeon. Nothing mindblowing, but it's still something. (Just a note: they skipped the questions here.)

Athrun

Blazevoir wrote:

Okay, I take back what I said. Here's some gameplay footage for Super Mystery Dungeon. Nothing mindblowing, but it's still something. (Just a note: they skipped the questions here.)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-Maus-

Professor Prinny wrote:

And if I'm going to take Reggie's word about "Transformation"
His body is ready.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
With E3 2015 finally coming to a close, I will lock this thread soon. If there's any final thoughts you have, go ahead and post them now.

For me, I do have to agree Nintendo's side was pretty meh, but there's definitely some stuff I'm looking forward to. Hopefully next year will be better, especially with Zelda Wii U still on the horizon.
Athrun
Looks I have to wait a while for Fire Emblem Fate D:<
Reva
Literally went crazy when I heard about the FF 7 remake. Oh and the new NFS
deadbeat
http://imgur.com/gallery/HK1ODXa someone made this, has links to videos to some of the huge announcements for anyone interested in checking stuff out
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

deadbeat wrote:

http://imgur.com/gallery/HK1ODXa someone made this, has links to videos to some of the huge announcements for anyone interested in checking stuff out
Oh neat. Thanks for finding/posting that o/
[ yogurt ]
I guess it's time to buy a ps4 at last. Damn it, Sony.
DeletedUser_3905941
Sony's conference didn't even have anything noteworthy this E3. Microsoft completely destroyed Sony and I don't even have an Xbox one.
[ yogurt ]

RedPanda wrote:

Sony's conference didn't even have anything noteworthy this E3. Microsoft completely destroyed Sony and I don't even have an Xbox one.
The only thing that Microsoft did better than Sony was announcing backwards compatibility. Not really much games to look forward to except maybe Sea of Thieves and Recore. And maybe Fallout, but I don't even like it. Most of the games they shown are sequels or rehashes. Tomb Raider, Halo, Gears of War, Forza, we all have seen it already.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Locked. See ya in 2016!