forum

E3 2015

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Original post:
I just wanna point out that this isn't a Nintendo-only thread; it's just I don't have the other systems. I will edit this post to include any other news any of you post so it doesn't get lost in this thread (if it ever reaches that point). With that being said...

Nintendo's side:

To recap what was mentioned in the video

Nintendo Life wrote:

Nintendo World Championships 2015
* May 30, regional heats will be hosted at selected Best Buy stores around the US
* June 14, qualifying players will compete with invited guests in live finals at the NOKIA Theatre in LA

Nintendo Digital Event
* June 16 at 9am Pacific / Noon Eastern / 5pm UK / 6pm CET

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3
* Running from June 16-18, we can expect more details nearer the time, but we'd anticipate it'll be largely similar to the extended sessions of E3 2014, with more developers and coverage promised.

Mario Maker at Best Buy
* Sessions will be held in Best Buy stores around the US from 4-9 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 17, and noon-5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 20. Attendees will receive a 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. pin while supplies last.
Also, the end bit with Bill Trinen was just a joke.
AutoMedic
Ceph23
we all know Nintendo is the only company there that will actually make everybody happy.
Hope these guys learned from the shitstorm that was last year's E3
AutoMedic

Ceph23 wrote:

we all know Nintendo is the only company there that will actually make everybody happy.
Hope these guys learned from the shitstorm that was last year's E3
Last year's E3 be like

"Holy shit microsoft are a bunch of assholes"
"Sony will save us!!!"
"I'm relevant"
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

AutoMedic wrote:

Last year's E3 be like

"Holy shit microsoft are a bunch of assholes"
"Sony will save us!!!"
"I'm relevant"
Sooooooooooooooooooo true, rofl

I didn't even watch all three, but I saw the comments/complaints for the first two just about everywhere back then.
Gumpy
If they don't announce Dishonored 2 I will maybe cry. That's really the only thing I look forward to except for FF14: Heavensword.
kbd
Persona 4 Dancing All Night hype!

Maybe one day Vita will get love from sony... sit there crying with my Vita with what little hope that Gravity Rush 2 will actually come to the damn thing.
Gumpy

kobolddragon wrote:

sit there crying with my Vita with what little hope that Gravity Rush 2 will actually come to the damn thing.
I do that everyday of my life.
DeletedUser_3905941
Apparently Dark Souls III will be announced at E3. Anyone else hyped?
I'm not.
I don't think Hidetaka Miyazaki will ever make a game that was as great as Dark Souls 1 for me, and it seems like most of FromSoft's releases have been degrading with each release. And that says a lot, since Dark Souls II was a much better game for me than Bloodborne.
Gumpy
No I don't look forward to it, Dark Souls II was bad compared to Dark Souls 1.
AutoMedic
half life 3 e3 2015

you wish

also source 2
kbd
It seems we are going to see The Last Guardian as well. I don't even know if I'm excited anymore. Nevertheless should be neat to see it after all this time.
Ceph23
I'm still waiting for Borderlands 3
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I wanted at least more news regarding FFXV. Though I feel that they're not going to say anything about it until Gamescom...
La Volpe
Did anyone watched the Oculus Rift press? Looks promising, the only thing that really got me excited was the trailer of Eve Valkyrie.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Man... Nintendo World Championships 2015 was so much fun. Can't wait for Tuesday.
Gumpy
GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!
Dishonored 2
Friendan
I hope early access dies. DayZ alpha (which will never be finished) is on the new Xbox One early access.
DeletedUser_3905941
I'm interested in the xbox one backwards compatibility, but since I don't have one and not planning to buy one I'll never know.

Edit: It's official.

Friendan
Dark Souls III and that Pirate game were the only things interesting at Microsoft's conference. I bet Sony is going to have cinematic experience games. It's official, Nintendo wins.
Navizel
That minecraft looked sick. Still not getting Xbox or minecraft though.

Gumpy

RedPanda wrote:

I'm probably gonna pre-order it and become disappointing like DS2. I'm surprised it's being announced so soon after DS2 tho.
But that trailer does look pretty sick.
DeletedUser_3905941

Gumpyyy wrote:

I'm probably gonna pre-order it and become disappointing like DS2. I'm surprised it's being announced so soon after DS2 tho.
But that trailer does look pretty sick.
Dark Souls will never be as great as the first one, and the only thing that could improve it for me is if they made a remastered version which addresses major problems with the game. Maybe the release of Dark Souls 3 can change my view, but my mind says it's their to stay.
Dark Souls 2 was disappointing, but still a pretty good game. If comparing to the prequel, then it was disappointing, possibly due to the directors. Since DS3 will have Miyazaki as it's director, I'm expecting a better game.
Also it's pretty normal for DS3 to be announced at this time tbh. Demon's souls was released in 2009, Dark Souls in 2011. Back then, the community was nowhere near as big as it is now.
All I can do is hope it won't be a disappointment.
WingSilent
On my side, i'm waiting Bo3 :P
Friendan
Why is she allowed here?

These South Park guys, and Ubisoft in general, "maybe if we swear they'll like us! xd were such bad boyz!"
La Volpe

Gumpyyy wrote:

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!
Dishonored 2
I had so much fun playing the first game on the PS3, can't wait for this one to come out.
Navizel
Ubisoft was so fucking boring.
31Gabe
E3 2015 had Nintendo announce that they will be getting more 3rd party support on Wii U and 3DS. Guess what? Black Ops III, NBA 2K16 and MGSV: The Phantom Pain are not getting Wii U versions! Are they trying to fool us?
show more