Total Posts
show more
Illkryn
play more
Topic Starter
-Atri-

B-] wrote:

play more
Please explain, how could "Play more" cure your blinking problem?
EneT

[ Momiji ] wrote:

blink more
Also drink more water as it keeps your eyes hydrated.
Illkryn
Solder your eyelids open
Gumpy
RIP eyes better take them out GG no re.

Drink more water, take breaks, blink.
EneT

B-] wrote:

Solder your eyelids open
Taping it would be better; soldering it would make your eyes more dry don't you think?
GoldenWolf

EneT wrote:

Also drink more water as it keeps your eyes hydrated.
That is not going to help
EneT

GoldenWolf wrote:

That is not going to help
Yes it will. If his eyes are dry it's common sense to drink more water. It's important to keep hydrated to keep your eyes healthy
B1rd
It's common sense to drink water.
bigfeh
I don't think drinking water is going to help much unless you're drinking them with your eyes

in which case you're doing it very wrong

I'll just leave this right here

bottled eyewash also works if you don't have one of these handy
Mahogany

Solution
pandaBee
Eyedrops. Eat your fruits and veggies lad.
kyun_DELETED
i agree with buny, turn down your brightness. get f.lux or something. works wonders
EneT

kyun wrote:

f.lux
I use this and can confirm that it helps ease your eyes when playing at night.
pandaBee
I play with all my blinds shut so I just have it on low brightness all the time. Never have eye problems unless I'm playing high ar in which case if I blink I die.
ZenithPhantasm

pandaBee wrote:

I play with all my blinds shut so I just have it on low brightness all the time. Never have eye problems unless I'm playing high ar in which case if I blink I die.
Play more

And @ OP lower monitor brightness.
beldaran

EneT wrote:

kyun wrote:

f.lux
I use this and can confirm that it helps ease your eyes when playing at night.
yeah i use this a lot too, i have it set to dim my computer screen at all time because i frankly can't bear the sight of blinding whites at all. take breaks! i use just some of your typical contact cleaner and throw in a few drops in my eyes and play with my dog for about 30 minutes. don't try to watch tv or anything during your break. it probably won't help much :^)
Friendan
Well I started accutane and it makes my skin, hair, and eyes dry. You're not going to believe this, but I just played more and now it's not that bad of problem. You could try eye drops for ~5 minutes of relief
Dromadan

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Solution
This is perfect.
Mafuuu
Just do the triple 20 rule: Every 20 minutes look at something 20m away for 20 seconds. It'll force you to tear up and hydrate your eyes.
usa
formulaic eye drops, splash water in your eyes every now and then, get tinted glasses (ie. Gunnars topkek but get one cheaper at your hardware store), do you even blink
E m i

Mafuuu wrote:

Just do the triple 20 rule: Every 20 minutes look at something 20m away for 20 seconds. It'll force you to tear up and hydrate your eyes.
that's not its purpose. but not that i wouldn't recommend it.
Mafuuu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Mafuuu wrote:

ah sorry- it's about letting your eyes kinda 'stretch' by focusing on something far away? I just thought that the watering aspect of it was more helpful or does that only happen to me?
7ambda
It's obvious you need to get off osu! and take a break.
Torment
water your eyes, helped me, im dead serious.
B1rd

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Mafuuu wrote:

How do I do this in a dark room with no windows?
E m i

B1rd wrote:

[ Momiji ] wrote:

How do I do this in a dark room with no windows?
you can settle for a less distant object located within your room
dung eater
If you've got a really bright screen you can edit/change skin to make it less irritating.