community forum

-Sora's o!m Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts
205
show more
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-

OPEN



opened to keep myself to finish things up
but will priorities the ones in my pending list first xD
Maxus
Hi soraaa >w<
req NM please :D

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/393419

thank you in advance ;w;
storn42
NM would be wonderful. thank you.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/397461
-[ AmiShici ]-
Hii Sora o/

NM request xD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/396182

Thanks xD
rinaldi28
hi soraaaa :D:D

NM please :(:(

Artist: Waterflame
Title: Electroman Adventures
Genre: Instrumental
Time: 2:09
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/879066
Diffs to be modded: Hard
Language: Music Instrumental
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-
CLOSED...
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-

OPEN 5 SLOTS



sorry i was unable to mod the previous requests last time, suddenly got busy
but this time for sure xD
Cipse
Your last post says you're open but your OP says that you're inactive.

Title: world's end, girl's rondo
Key: 6K
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/445056
NM request

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-

Cipse wrote:

Your last post says you're open but your OP says that you're inactive.

Title: world's end, girl's rondo
Key: 6K
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/445056
NM request

Thanks :)
ohh i forgot xD thanks

accepted

4 more
Maxus
Well, so NM open now? :D
Will request then :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/428822

Priority towards beginner and normal diff

Thank you sora :D
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-

DixonBlackwing wrote:

Well, so NM open now? :D
Will request then :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/428822

Priority towards beginner and normal diff

Thank you sora :D
accepted

3 more
Reyzra
hi sora :)
i came to req NM since you open~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/406858

just mod 7k diff, priority is the highest diff

thanks in advance ;)
Yanganof
hi there ~

NM on FreakDJstars Normal (4k) pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/451102

thanks
Verniy_Chan
Hi Sora..
long time no see

NM Req : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/459853
Need suggest about pattern variety
Priority ADV & EXH

sangkyu~
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-
all accepted xD

CLOSED
Lefrave
Helluu~ ^-^
M4M

My mod: p/5179195
My map link: Lost My Pieces


Thank you =^-^=
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-

Web Box wrote:

Helluu~ ^-^
M4M

My mod: p/5179195
My map link: Lost My Pieces


Thank you =^-^=
ohh Thanks munch :)
ill mod yours tomorrow, already sleepy xD
Lefrave

-SoraGami- wrote:

Web Box wrote:

Helluu~ ^-^
M4M

My mod: p/5179195
My map link: Lost My Pieces


Thank you =^-^=
ohh Thanks munch :)
ill mod yours tomorrow, already sleepy xD
Lol, alright, thanks ^-^
jukkaduei
Hello M4M pls

Your mod : p/5230164#p5230164
Your map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/459551

Thank you in advance :D
Topic Starter
-SoraGami-

jukkaduei wrote:

Hello M4M pls

Your mod : p/5230164#p5230164
Your map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/459551

Thank you in advance :D
Thanks xD will mod your's soon :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply