Thanks for the mod
OzzyOzrock wrote:I'm back!
- Audio lead-in is wrong in some diffs. Check AI-mod. The Ai-mod is fine. No Audio lead-in error...
- Reset the hitsounds, as some notes in Muzukashii seem to use different ones at random times... to do this select all notes, and then set the Sampelset and Additions to 'Auto' in the top left of the editor under the + and -. It's already auto...
- Change volume to a consistent 90%? 80% is a liiiitle quiet imo. Fixed
- Like mentioned in Oni, 00:00:472 to 00:07:549 is a bit close to Oni. Oni should add some more notes. Yeah...
- 00:13:857 (54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62) - d d k d k k d d d sounds pretty accurate to the song here, while using some nicer patterns. fixed
- 00:24:626 (20) - k? Adds some variation while mapping to the little sounds in the back a bit. No change
- 00:43:395 (55,56) - These fit the song nice as 'k'. Shouldn't complicate it too much. Fixed
- 01:00:780 (29) - k here can emphasize vocals nicely. Fixed
- 01:04:010 (44,45) - Deleting these notes might be a good option to create a quick break. Deleted 44 instead
Good spread and rhythms. Call me back after!