DahplA wrote:Veyron's Insane
- 00:44:780 (1,2,3,4) - How come these are stacked under each other, yet in the previous part of 00:39:857 (1,2,3) - these are all spaced out in a pattern (sort of). I would space out the second set just for more enjoyable gameplay. Also, I recommend on 00:39:857 (1,3) - to make these parallel. This is a back-and-forth flow, I'd like to use this for a notice to players that a new track is coming up. And ofc, an Anti-jump. So keeping this.
- 01:04:472 (1,2,3,4) - While yes, this part is slow, I think the dramatic change in spacing to something quite low is like grinding it to a halt. Since the BPM is high, the flow of the map is quite fast, so this part may confuse players as it goes really slow really quick. I think you should consider spacing them out further I've spaced out just a pinch of it. Because of a slow part, and also being used on another part, then I kept the flow for consistency.
- 01:06:933 (1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
Rokkea wrote:[Veyron's Insane]
- 00:12:472 (8) - move it in such a way that it is not at (6), it lets players see the slider better. Yes, but the spacing would be unbalanced, but I've managed to move it a little.
- 00:21:857 (6) - ctrl+g for a nice curve flow. The distance spacing would be too short, and inconsistent. Keeping this.
- 00:50:626 to 00:51:549 - you should map according to drums here to follow rhythm. Since it's a calm part, I almost didn't want to map those drums. I kinda didn't like following some background instruments on calm parts.
- 01:18:780 (6,7,8,9) - i suggest removing (9) and moving the triplets there instead as there is no sound at (9). You don't follow vocals? Well, you need to. So this circle can explain everything.
Thanks for the mods, three of you! :3
Gear wrote:[Veyron's Insane]
maybe use OD7.5-8? 7 feels low for this I think OD7 is fine for Insane diffs, It'd make a gap for the sr if it's higher. So I'd like to keep this.
00:31:087 (6,7) - you used sliders that end on blue tick here (for the vocals i'm assuming) but not 00:33:703 (6,7) - they essentially are the same Okay, made sth here, I guess.
00:40:318 (2) - maybe make this two circles so the whole pattern 00:39:857 (1,2,3,4,5) - will play like z, zz, z, zz - I don't think this part fits slider > circle > slider. As for following the song track, maybe I'm going to keep this for consistency.
00:49:703 - 00:51:549 - i'd map the empty red ticks in this section, they sound pretty loud Calm part, I don't like mapping background music on calm parts.
00:53:087 (3) - maybe make this slider two circles instead Okay
01:13:933 (10) - NC this since the stream spacing changed? The spacing change is kinda minor, so I guess adding a NC here is not necessary ;p
Updated Insane http://puu.sh/iWe8C/6ce12a64cd.rar