Kensho Ono - ZERO [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
171
Topic Starter
Meow2
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 07 Februari 2016 at 11:48:54

Artist: Kensho Ono
Title: ZERO
Source: 黒子のバスケ
Tags: Kuroko no Basuke Anime Opening 3rd Season Teiko Arc R・O・N Prophecy nadapan -Yuzuriha Cerulean Veyron
BPM: 195
Filesize: 20279kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,58 stars, 100 notes)
  2. Muzukashii (2,79 stars, 343 notes)
  3. Nacchan's Normal (2,17 stars, 156 notes)
  4. Prophecy's Oni (3,85 stars, 487 notes)
  5. Veyron's Insane (4,48 stars, 312 notes)
  6. -Yuzuriha's Hard (3,18 stars, 251 notes)


Download: Kensho Ono - ZERO
Download: Kensho Ono - ZERO (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
2nd Map

Kuroko no Basket Season 3 Opening #2
Update: Changed the Source Title as for 12/07/2015

Easy is done by Meow2
Nacchan's Normal is done by nadapan
-Yuzuriha's Hard is done by -Yuzuriha
Veyron's Insane is done by Cerulean Veyron
Muzukashii is done by Meow2
Prophecy's Oni is done by Prophecy

Others Diffs
UltraRik's Insane is done by UltraRik
[ Nep ]
Timing Check (from PM.)

Hi! Your Timing is fine, so don't worry about that :)

Goodluck with the Beatmap! ;)

No kudo needed for this.
Surono
~
wah ga buat taiko mapset?/?
Topic Starter
Meow2

Surono wrote:

~
wah ga buat taiko mapset?/?
Mau buat hybrid mapset
Surono
perlu mod ga ni? wwww
Topic Starter
Meow2

Surono wrote:

perlu mod ga ni? wwww
Boleh :D
LGV894
Eh, I don't really like the song.... I don't think I can map an easy diff for this....
Topic Starter
Meow2

LGV894 wrote:

Eh, I don't really like the song.... I don't think I can map an easy diff for this....
Oh, okay then...
Surono
<(``)

[General]
notank

[Kantan Muzukashii]
00:25:087 (14) - kasih Finish~
weh nih dah bgs, gud lah *well keren, bisa ngemap muzu.. aku mah overmappret

[Oni]
00:26:626 (5) - woah, ada dua objek <(``) delete
00:40:933 (56) - coba ganti d, mungkin enak di denger lel..

well dah nice ini~ hope helpful lel
Topic Starter
Meow2

Surono wrote:

<(``)

[General]
notank

[Kantan Muzukashii]
00:25:087 (14) - kasih Finish~ Oke
weh nih dah bgs, gud lah *well keren, bisa ngemap muzu.. aku mah overmappret

[Oni]
00:26:626 (5) - woah, ada dua objek <(``) delete Deleted
00:40:933 (56) - coba ganti d, mungkin enak di denger lel.. tidak di ubah

well dah nice ini~ hope helpful lel
Thanks for the mod :)
Chaoslitz


[General]
  1. Try different hitsound volume level, using all 100% are too loud


[Easy]
  1. 00:04:164 (2) - Curve down instead, since the next slider is above 00:04:164 (2), having the slider curved down will break the circular flow which is not suggested to use in easy diffs
  2. 00:52:164 (1,1) - Recovery time after spinner is too short which is unrankable, shorten the spinner to 00:53:395 to avoid unrankable issues
  3. Generally kiai requires a denser rhythm compared with normal parts, but you left many gaps in kiai time in this diff which doesnt make sense, you make have to add more objects in kiai time in order to balance the difficulty between normal and the kiai parts

Good luck~
Prophecy
[Prophecy Oni]
Here you go!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZERO.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54010
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 1
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:ZERO
TitleUnicode:ZERO
Artist:Kensho Ono
ArtistUnicode:小野賢章
Creator:Meow2
Version:Prophecy's Oni
Source:Kuroko no Basket
Tags:Basket Anime 3rd Season Teiko Arc
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Teiko.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
472.453578138534,307.692307692308,4,1,0,80,1,0
15241,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
54626,-100,4,1,0,90,0,1
74010,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0


[HitObjects]
256,192,472,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,3241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,3549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,3703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5395,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15241,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17702,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18164,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18626,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19087,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19549,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19703,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25087,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28626,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28933,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29241,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30010,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40010,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40318,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45241,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45395,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,192,45703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52164,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52472,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52626,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52933,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53087,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54626,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60780,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64472,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69395,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,73780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,73857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74318,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,75549,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,76164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,76780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,77703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78010,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,80164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,80472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,80780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,83241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,83549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,83857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,84164,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84318,8,0,89087,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Meow2

Chaoslitz wrote:



[General]
  1. Try different hitsound volume level, using all 100% are too loud Okay, I've changed the main hitsound volume to 80%, Slidertick to 75% and Spinner to 30%


[Easy]
  1. 00:04:164 (2) - Curve down instead, since the next slider is above 00:04:164 (2), having the slider curved down will break the circular flow which is not suggested to use in easy diffs fixed
  2. 00:52:164 (1,1) - Recovery time after spinner is too short which is unrankable, shorten the spinner to 00:53:395 to avoid unrankable issues Fixed
  3. Generally kiai requires a denser rhythm compared with normal parts, but you left many gaps in kiai time in this diff which doesnt make sense, you make have to add more objects in kiai time in order to balance the difficulty between normal and the kiai parts Remapped the entire kiai part

Good luck~
Thanks for the mod!

Updated the map with the new oni diff
Starfall9908
Add "R・O・N" and "R O N" to the tags R・O・N is the one who composed the song, wrote the lyrics and arranged it (I found that in the vdeo while listening to the song so I know how to map it XD)
Starfall9908
Nacchan's Normal was done unexpectedly fast I even had time to hitsound it XD My love for OnoKen?

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZERO.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54010
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Title:ZERO
TitleUnicode:ZERO
Artist:Kensho Ono
ArtistUnicode:小野賢章
Creator:Meow2
Version:Nacchan's Normal
Source:Kuroko no Basket
Tags:Basket Anime 3rd Season Teiko Arc
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Teiko.jpg",0,0
Video,-472,"ZERO.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
472.453578138534,307.692307692308,4,2,0,80,1,0
5395,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
15549,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
17703,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
20164,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
28626,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
52164,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
54626,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
74010,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
84164,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,0,255
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 0,255,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57
Combo5 : 255,192,0
Combo6 : 0,0,128

[HitObjects]
192,272,472,6,0,L|144:296,2,40
276,244,1087,2,0,L|312:220,1,40
336,136,1549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,1703,2,0,L|272:76,1,80
256,192,2318,12,0,4780,0:0:0:0:
112,300,5395,6,0,P|144:324|192:340,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,308,6010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,236,6318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,148,6626,2,0,P|276:100|248:84,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,200,7549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,260,7857,6,0,B|268:264|240:296|240:296|200:276,2,120,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,252,9087,2,0,P|448:244|468:212,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,132,9703,2,0,P|416:88|384:64,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,52,10318,6,0,L|244:108,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,188,10933,2,0,L|336:132,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,196,11549,2,0,L|456:256,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,336,12164,2,0,L|352:272,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,228,12780,6,0,P|256:196|216:196,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,200,13241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,188,13395,2,0,P|96:140|88:116,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,44,14010,2,0,P|168:28|284:56,1,160
312,80,14780,2,0,L|352:48,2,40
280,108,15241,5,4,0:0:0:0:
204,156,15549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,292,16164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,160,16780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,28,17395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,60,17703,6,0,L|192:92,1,40,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,148,18164,2,0,P|120:208|120:240,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,252,18626,2,0,L|188:272,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,272,18933,2,0,L|280:244,1,40,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,188,19395,2,0,L|328:136,2,40,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,20164,5,4,0:0:0:0:
328,320,20472,2,0,P|280:340|180:296,1,160,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,216,21395,2,0,P|184:160|168:128,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,104,21857,2,0,P|248:92|296:104,1,80
312,128,22318,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,80,22626,6,0,P|396:136|388:168,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,196,23087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,272,23395,2,0,L|280:272,1,40,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,264,23857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,224,24164,2,0,P|116:200|212:96,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,88,25087,5,4,0:0:0:0:
352,32,25395,2,0,P|372:92|320:168,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,212,26318,2,0,L|164:244,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,304,26933,2,0,L|308:272,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,280,27549,6,0,B|384:216|460:156|460:156|364:120|364:120,1,240
336,104,28626,2,0,L|324:8,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,212,29703,1,4,0:0:0:0:
184,256,30010,6,0,L|96:300,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,204,30626,2,0,L|192:164,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,120,31241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,56,31549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,104,31857,2,0,P|420:136|436:184,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,248,32472,6,0,P|356:244|320:264,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,332,33087,2,0,P|424:336|460:316,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,244,33703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,164,34010,2,0,P|420:136|400:88,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,44,34626,2,0,L|288:60,1,40,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,76,34933,6,0,P|196:96|164:88,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,100,35549,2,0,L|52:64,2,40,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,160,36164,2,0,P|200:196|208:224,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,288,36780,2,0,L|240:332,2,40,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,204,37395,6,0,P|344:176|376:176,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,264,38318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,316,38626,2,0,L|240:304,3,40,0|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,296,39241,2,0,L|172:324,2,40,0|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,39857,6,0,L|300:192,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,148,40318,2,0,L|320:112,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,48,40780,2,0,L|252:80,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,128,41241,2,0,L|224:168,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,200,41703,2,0,P|304:240|292:284,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,296,42318,6,0,L|132:256|132:256,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,228,42780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,192,42933,2,0,P|72:136|80:104,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,144,43549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,128,43857,2,0,L|292:112,2,40
216,208,44472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,268,44780,6,0,L|328:296,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,340,45241,2,0,L|416:292,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,236,45703,2,0,L|416:216,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,164,46164,2,0,L|332:208,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,268,46626,2,0,P|236:288|192:280,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,200,47241,6,0,P|176:188|152:160,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,124,47703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,84,47857,2,0,P|208:60|228:24,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,40,48472,2,0,P|352:52|392:80,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,156,49087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,232,49395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,176,49703,6,0,L|224:136,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,212,50318,2,0,L|260:256,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,328,50933,2,0,L|132:284,2,80,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,332,51857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52164,12,0,54010,0:0:0:0:
364,92,54626,6,0,L|400:172,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,164,55241,2,0,L|288:248,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,320,55857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,292,56164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,228,56472,2,0,P|84:180|84:144,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,88,57087,6,0,P|160:48|196:28,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,164,58010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,172,58318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,100,58626,2,0,P|380:120|408:144,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,176,59087,2,0,L|444:228,1,40,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,296,59549,5,4,0:0:0:0:
324,320,59857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,300,60164,2,0,L|212:344,2,40,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,228,60780,2,0,P|312:172|304:136,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,172,61703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,188,62010,6,0,P|96:200|52:184,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,108,62933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,56,63241,2,0,L|320:72,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,144,63857,2,0,L|356:160,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,168,64472,5,4,0:0:0:0:
392,248,64780,2,0,P|368:304|340:320,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,276,65395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,300,65703,2,0,P|152:312|100:296,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,276,66164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,244,66318,2,0,P|24:188|28:160,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,92,66933,6,0,P|108:88|148:56,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,40,67549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,76,67857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,148,68164,2,0,P|220:176|208:216,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,252,68626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,284,68780,2,0,P|296:316|336:320,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,292,69395,6,0,L|444:328,2,40,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,216,70010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,132,70318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,80,70626,2,0,L|216:96,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,180,71241,2,0,L|296:164,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,168,71857,6,0,P|404:200|408:236,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,292,72472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,284,72780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,232,73087,2,0,P|128:236|96:252,2,80,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,188,74010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,172,74318,5,4,0:0:0:0:
404,340,74933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,75549,1,4,0:0:0:0:
432,244,76164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,340,76780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
348,172,77395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,76,78010,6,0,P|132:76|112:88,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,128,78626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,216,78933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,268,79241,2,0,L|192:308,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,184,80164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,100,80472,6,0,L|80:60,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,132,81395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,104,81703,2,0,P|332:160|320:184,1,80
292,212,82164,2,0,P|244:232|228:260,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,316,82780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,316,82933,6,0,P|116:324|80:304,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,236,83549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,164,83857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84164,12,0,89087,0:0:0:0:

As you see so did I put the volume in Kiai in 70 because the hitsound was so high that my ears started to bleed

Another thing. Don't forget to add all the usernames of the people who made a GD for this mapset
Topic Starter
Meow2

nadapan wrote:

Nacchan's Normal was done unexpectedly fast I even had time to hitsound it XD My love for OnoKen?

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZERO.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54010
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Title:ZERO
TitleUnicode:ZERO
Artist:Kensho Ono
ArtistUnicode:小野賢章
Creator:Meow2
Version:Nacchan's Normal
Source:Kuroko no Basket
Tags:Basket Anime 3rd Season Teiko Arc
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Teiko.jpg",0,0
Video,-472,"ZERO.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
472.453578138534,307.692307692308,4,2,0,80,1,0
5395,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
15549,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
17703,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
20164,-100,4,2,1,80,0,0
28626,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
52164,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
54626,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
74010,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
84164,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,0,255
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 0,255,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57
Combo5 : 255,192,0
Combo6 : 0,0,128

[HitObjects]
192,272,472,6,0,L|144:296,2,40
276,244,1087,2,0,L|312:220,1,40
336,136,1549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,1703,2,0,L|272:76,1,80
256,192,2318,12,0,4780,0:0:0:0:
112,300,5395,6,0,P|144:324|192:340,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,308,6010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,236,6318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,148,6626,2,0,P|276:100|248:84,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,200,7549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,260,7857,6,0,B|268:264|240:296|240:296|200:276,2,120,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,252,9087,2,0,P|448:244|468:212,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,132,9703,2,0,P|416:88|384:64,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,52,10318,6,0,L|244:108,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,188,10933,2,0,L|336:132,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,196,11549,2,0,L|456:256,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,336,12164,2,0,L|352:272,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,228,12780,6,0,P|256:196|216:196,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,200,13241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,188,13395,2,0,P|96:140|88:116,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,44,14010,2,0,P|168:28|284:56,1,160
312,80,14780,2,0,L|352:48,2,40
280,108,15241,5,4,0:0:0:0:
204,156,15549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,292,16164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,160,16780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,28,17395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,60,17703,6,0,L|192:92,1,40,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,148,18164,2,0,P|120:208|120:240,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,252,18626,2,0,L|188:272,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,272,18933,2,0,L|280:244,1,40,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,188,19395,2,0,L|328:136,2,40,0|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,320,20164,5,4,0:0:0:0:
328,320,20472,2,0,P|280:340|180:296,1,160,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,216,21395,2,0,P|184:160|168:128,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,104,21857,2,0,P|248:92|296:104,1,80
312,128,22318,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,80,22626,6,0,P|396:136|388:168,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,196,23087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,272,23395,2,0,L|280:272,1,40,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,264,23857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,224,24164,2,0,P|116:200|212:96,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,88,25087,5,4,0:0:0:0:
352,32,25395,2,0,P|372:92|320:168,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,212,26318,2,0,L|164:244,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,304,26933,2,0,L|308:272,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,280,27549,6,0,B|384:216|460:156|460:156|364:120|364:120,1,240
336,104,28626,2,0,L|324:8,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,212,29703,1,4,0:0:0:0:
184,256,30010,6,0,L|96:300,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,204,30626,2,0,L|192:164,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,120,31241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,56,31549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,104,31857,2,0,P|420:136|436:184,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,248,32472,6,0,P|356:244|320:264,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,332,33087,2,0,P|424:336|460:316,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,244,33703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,164,34010,2,0,P|420:136|400:88,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,44,34626,2,0,L|288:60,1,40,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,76,34933,6,0,P|196:96|164:88,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,100,35549,2,0,L|52:64,2,40,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,160,36164,2,0,P|200:196|208:224,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,288,36780,2,0,L|240:332,2,40,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,204,37395,6,0,P|344:176|376:176,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,264,38318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,316,38626,2,0,L|240:304,3,40,0|8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,296,39241,2,0,L|172:324,2,40,0|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,39857,6,0,L|300:192,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,148,40318,2,0,L|320:112,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,48,40780,2,0,L|252:80,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,128,41241,2,0,L|224:168,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,200,41703,2,0,P|304:240|292:284,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,296,42318,6,0,L|132:256|132:256,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,228,42780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,192,42933,2,0,P|72:136|80:104,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,144,43549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,128,43857,2,0,L|292:112,2,40
216,208,44472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,268,44780,6,0,L|328:296,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,340,45241,2,0,L|416:292,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,236,45703,2,0,L|416:216,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,164,46164,2,0,L|332:208,1,40,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,268,46626,2,0,P|236:288|192:280,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,200,47241,6,0,P|176:188|152:160,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,124,47703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,84,47857,2,0,P|208:60|228:24,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,40,48472,2,0,P|352:52|392:80,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,156,49087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,232,49395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,176,49703,6,0,L|224:136,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,212,50318,2,0,L|260:256,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,328,50933,2,0,L|132:284,2,80,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,332,51857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52164,12,0,54010,0:0:0:0:
364,92,54626,6,0,L|400:172,1,80,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,164,55241,2,0,L|288:248,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,320,55857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,292,56164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,228,56472,2,0,P|84:180|84:144,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,88,57087,6,0,P|160:48|196:28,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,164,58010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,172,58318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,100,58626,2,0,P|380:120|408:144,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,176,59087,2,0,L|444:228,1,40,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,296,59549,5,4,0:0:0:0:
324,320,59857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,300,60164,2,0,L|212:344,2,40,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,228,60780,2,0,P|312:172|304:136,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,172,61703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
136,188,62010,6,0,P|96:200|52:184,2,80,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,108,62933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,56,63241,2,0,L|320:72,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,144,63857,2,0,L|356:160,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,168,64472,5,4,0:0:0:0:
392,248,64780,2,0,P|368:304|340:320,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,276,65395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,300,65703,2,0,P|152:312|100:296,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,276,66164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,244,66318,2,0,P|24:188|28:160,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,92,66933,6,0,P|108:88|148:56,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,40,67549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,76,67857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,148,68164,2,0,P|220:176|208:216,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,252,68626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,284,68780,2,0,P|296:316|336:320,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,292,69395,6,0,L|444:328,2,40,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,216,70010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,132,70318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,80,70626,2,0,L|216:96,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,180,71241,2,0,L|296:164,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,168,71857,6,0,P|404:200|408:236,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,292,72472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,284,72780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,232,73087,2,0,P|128:236|96:252,2,80,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,188,74010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,172,74318,5,4,0:0:0:0:
404,340,74933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,244,75549,1,4,0:0:0:0:
432,244,76164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,340,76780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
348,172,77395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,76,78010,6,0,P|132:76|112:88,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,128,78626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,216,78933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,268,79241,2,0,L|192:308,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,184,80164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,100,80472,6,0,L|80:60,2,80,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,132,81395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,104,81703,2,0,P|332:160|320:184,1,80
292,212,82164,2,0,P|244:232|228:260,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,316,82780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,316,82933,6,0,P|116:324|80:304,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,236,83549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,164,83857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84164,12,0,89087,0:0:0:0:

As you see so did I put the volume in Kiai in 70 because the hitsound was so high that my ears started to bleed

Another thing. Don't forget to add all the usernames of the people who made a GD for this mapset
Okay, then.
Updated with the new Normal Diff
Added the GDers to the tags

nadapan wrote:

Add "R・O・N" and "R O N" to the tags R・O・N is the one who composed the song, wrote the lyrics and arranged it (I found that in the vdeo while listening to the song so I know how to map it XD)
I added R・O・N to tags instead
Prophecy
[Oni Update]
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZERO.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54010
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 1
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:ZERO
TitleUnicode:ZERO
Artist:Kensho Ono
ArtistUnicode:小野賢章
Creator:Meow2
Version:Prophecy's Oni
Source:Kuroko no Basket
Tags:Basket Anime 3rd Season Teiko Arc R・O・N Prophecy nadapan
BeatmapID:705676
BeatmapSetID:311234

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Teiko.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
472.453578138534,307.692307692308,4,1,0,80,1,0
15241,-100,4,1,0,90,0,0
54626,-100,4,1,0,90,0,1
74010,-100,4,1,0,80,0,0


[HitObjects]
256,192,472,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,2933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,3241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,3549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,3703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,4933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5395,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,5857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,6933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7856,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,8933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,9856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,10933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,11857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,12933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,14933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15241,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,17702,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18164,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18626,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,18933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19087,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19549,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19703,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25087,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28626,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28933,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29241,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30010,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,38933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40010,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40318,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,43857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45241,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45395,1,8,0:3:0:0:
256,192,45703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52164,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52472,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52626,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52933,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53087,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54626,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60780,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64472,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69395,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70318,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,73780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,73857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74318,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,74933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,75241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,75549,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,76164,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,76472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,76780,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,77395,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,77703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78010,1,4,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,78933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,79857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,80164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,80472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,80780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81087,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81395,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,81857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82010,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82087,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82164,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,82933,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,83241,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,83549,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,193,83857,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,193,84164,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84318,8,0,89087,0:0:0:0:
fajarrps
it would be great if there were hard and insane :oops:
Topic Starter
Meow2

fajarrps wrote:

it would be great if there were hard and insane :oops:
Well, I'm planning to add them

Oni Diff Updated
[R]
Suggestion

[Muzukashi]
00:18:164 - k
00:18:626 - k
00:18:933 - k
00:45:241 (45,46) - kd
[Oni]
00:02:780 (11,12) - kd sama 00:03:087 - isi d
00:04:933 (20,21) - kd
00:08:780 - d (can change or not)
00:29:703 - D
00:34:164 - k
00:39:010 - k (can change or not)
00:58:933 - k
maaf Amburegul~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply