forum

IOSYS - Kanbu de Todomatte Sugu Tokeru ~ Kyouki no Udongein

posted
Total Posts
show more
machol30

Ivalset wrote:

Reikin wrote:

And I can't tap 800BPM with my z/x hand (at the moment) so half time it is.
Clearly you should be trying it doubletime to work up your z/x skills, instead of pulling an Echo.
I alternate using tablet and x now. It's much easier and I don't have to work as much with my left hand, since I just can't do z/x very well.
and I may be thinking of doing it at doubletime, actually! XD
Duoprism
I've been trying to do that but I can't maintain a steady rhythm and I usually end up doing retarded stuff like in the replay at the top of this page. Does work out for Twister since it isn't deathstream spam like Kanbu.
darrihuka
best map ever
XerosXIII
best map that i like so far :) played over 130times while others still untouch XD

hard was insane =P how did you even click those :?
[deleted user]
I recommend the music video for this epic map!!!
foulcoon
fixed(?) forum download link~
second_wave
Who has maked the Beatmap background image? would like to get more pictures of those.
Natteke
Taiko diff for kanbu go! XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?mo2ynyyygwe
aliciaartist
Tewi!! >;3 OverDrive!!!!
srry >.<;; but i rlly love this song but i rlly need help passing the osu part of this song its to hard for me >.<

^.^ Neko Mew~
Ku-sua
Etherne1
song good, map very bad. there is no right rhytm sometimes, i mean without sound its more easy.
Heatherfield

Etherne1 wrote:

song good, map very bad. there is no right rhytm sometimes, i mean without sound its more easy.
hehe
learn to play before you talk
cokeshawty

Ku-sua wrote:

Kodora

Heatherfield wrote:

Etherne1 wrote:

hehe
learn to play before you talk
Agreed with Heather.
Shiinon
The timing would be better with 200.01 bpm than 200.4, and you should just remove the 2nd timing point. It can lead to some random 100s at the last part of the map as it is now.
BCI
>Mon May 19, 2008 8:52 am (over 4 years ago)
c'mon it's impossible to change
Shiinon
just sayi'n ;p
iiL0SEY
file:///C:/Users/SONY/Pictures/Kanbu%20de%20Todomatte%20Sugu%20Tokeru%20~%20Kyouki%20no%20Udongein.png
:)
blahpy

iiL0SEY wrote:

file:///C:/Users/SONY/Pictures/Kanbu%20de%20Todomatte%20Sugu%20Tokeru%20~%20Kyouki%20no%20Udongein.png
:)
You have to upload your picture somewhere on the internet for people to see it. We can't see it when it's on your computer...
DeletedUser_6614359
Saunamaisteri
^-^ <3