1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

B1rd wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Total War Rome 2 is a good game.
Nice joke.
You can not appreciate how fun it is to watch virtual people kill other virtual people using various means.
posted

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You can not appreciate how fun it is to watch virtual people kill other virtual people using various means.
I appreciate this a lot and Rome 2 is still a shit game.
posted

Bauxe wrote:

I have an anagram for you.

paly mroe
yo palmer
posted

BullSmit wrote:

O ok. I do suck at snapping tho. I naturally horseshoe notes. Guess it's the usual as I should've expected. Simply keep playing and trying, etc.
Not horseshoeing is just one part of snapping. The other part is to move between circles as quickly and as straight as you can, even before it's time to hit the circle. That 2nd part isn't strictly necessary but the first part sort of is. You'll find a hard time doing patterns if you can't move in strictly straight lines between jumps.
posted

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You can not appreciate how fun it is to watch virtual people kill other virtual people using various means.
Have you tried Toribash?

Because you should try Toribash.
posted

pandaBee wrote:

BullSmit wrote:

O ok. I do suck at snapping tho. I naturally horseshoe notes. Guess it's the usual as I should've expected. Simply keep playing and trying, etc.
Not horseshoeing is just one part of snapping. The other part is to move between circles as quickly and as straight as you can, even before it's time to hit the circle. That 2nd part isn't strictly necessary but the first part sort of is. You'll find a hard time doing patterns if you can't move in strictly straight lines between jumps.
I feel like that would be because I play from the side of the tablet. Could be wrong (And rather, I'd hope I'm wrong because it's where I'm comfortable), but yeah, I'm sure I'll get around to that as it's one of the many things I seemingly have to work on. Thanks for the advice.
posted
Who needs to snap when you can u turn between jumps
posted

bigfeh wrote:

Have you tried Toribash?

Because you should try Toribash.
now THAT is a truly hard game

on-topic: play more and snap on jumps
posted

Kheldragar wrote:

Who needs to snap when you can u turn between jumps
posted

BullSmit wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

I have an anagram for you.

paly mroe
play rome?
it's actually polymera
posted
I actually have the same problem, started off as a mouse player and I'm left handed. I got a tablet a while back and decided to try it out. Aim is perfectly normal, but my tapping accuracy is completely off beat, especially on triplets. It's most probably because we're not used to tapping with right hand instead of left. ( I personally tap much faster with right than left.) But nevertheless, I still screw up quite easily even though I can stream faster. It just needs a sort of play style on how you tap to different hits. Like Alternating your fingers or something like that.
Please sign in to reply.