Community Forum

「closed!」 ( •⌄• ू )✧

posted
Total Posts
3,660
show more
Zigye04
 Avatar
Request to: Kath
Type: Collab
Text: Left : P'tit Naito / Right : Cookie
Image link: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fQUy ... %2Bfin.jpg
Size : P'tit Naito : 350x350 and 128x128 / Cookie : 350x350 and 128x128
Border: N
Border Type: N
Extra: Thanks <3<3<3<3
Kyonko Hizara
Type: Signature
Request to: Kath
Size: 650x150
Image link: http://puu.sh/pipvb.jpg
Quotation/Text: Kyonko
Border: No
Animated: No
Extra: none
Lay

Reminder:


Just a simple reminder to
  1. Zigye04
    AND
  2. Kyonko Hizara

That Kath is currently unable to take requests right now, but will be available again in the near future.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for expressing interest!

~Karma
Kyonko Hizara

Karma wrote:

Reminder:


Just a simple reminder to
  1. Zigye04
    AND
  2. Kyonko Hizara

That Kath is currently unable to take requests right now, but will be available again in the near future.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for expressing interest!

~Karma
Then maybe think about having someone with permissions to change the status of the thread if they aren't here
Lay

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Then maybe think about having someone with permissions to change the status of the thread if they aren't here
Thank you for the suggestion. That was the idea however, all three artists are currently busy. The thread will remain open however requests will be done if and when available.
If need be the thread will be changed to "closed" however Kuro took a break a week or so ago, if need be changes will be implemented

Thank you
Zigye04

Karma wrote:

Reminder:


Just a simple reminder to
  1. Zigye04
    AND
  2. Kyonko Hizara

That Kath is currently unable to take requests right now, but will be available again in the near future.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for expressing interest!

~Karma
Ok Ok Sorry :?
Pawas
Hi kath i cancel my thread thanks :)
Lay

Pawas wrote:

Hi kath i cancel my thread thanks :)
Thank you!
I have noted it, I'm not sure if your request was filled or not already, will have to wait and see

~Karma
-Spartan
Hi, i cancel my request. thanks you :D
Lay

spartan164 wrote:

Hi, i cancel my request. thanks you :D
Hey Spartan,
Thanks for letting us know!
I just removed your request from the list.

Sorry about the inconvenience
~Karma
- Freshi -
Request to: Kath
Type: Matching Avatar
Text: Haruna for the girl and Freshi for the boy
Image link: http://puu.sh/p8Lyj/e8fe877550.png
Border: N
Border Type: N
Extra: As you wish.
LukaXGAMErs

- Freshi - wrote:

Request to: Kath
Type: Matching Avatar
Text: Haruna for the girl and Freshi for the boy
Image link: http://puu.sh/p8Lyj/e8fe877550.png
Border: N
Border Type: N
Extra: As you wish.
I'm sorry but Kath is unavailable and she can't take any requests at the moment :)
Lay

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

I'm sorry but Kath is unavailable and she can't take any requests at the moment :)
Thank you very much my friend!
I was so busy I never saw the request to do this myself.

Cheers for stepping in <3
~Karma
LukaXGAMErs

Karma wrote:

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

I'm sorry but Kath is unavailable and she can't take any requests at the moment :)
Thank you very much my friend!
I was so busy I never saw the request to do this myself.

Cheers for stepping in <3
~Karma
You're welcome Karma :D hart hart XD
Topic Starter
Kurochiie

"Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?"
- Tracer (Overwatch)


Cheers, love!
I'm baaaaaaaaaack! //chokes
So, yeah. I'm back. I'm back, I'm back, I'm back and I'm back.
//Salutes

And oh. Eid mubarak!
[-Kenzo-]
Request to: Kuro
Type: Single Avatar
Text: Kenzo
Image Link: http://i4.pixiv.net/c/480x960/img-maste ... er1200.jpg
Border : Y
Border Type : Rounded
Extra: No :)
Lay

Kurochiie wrote:

Cheers, love!
I'm baaaaaaaaaack! //chokes
So, yeah. I'm back. I'm back, I'm back, I'm back and I'm back.
//Salutes

And oh. Eid mubarak!
Welcome back!
Good to see you around and bringing this place to life again, and hey! A commissioner already O_o
ALTKID
welcome back ♡
Kalo
Request to: Kuro
Type: Collab
Text: Top: SlyTaco | Left: Mathyu | Right: Kalo
Image link: http://weheartit.com/entry/group/94118520
Border: N
Border Type: N
Extra: please try to make the text look as good as possible, also make the text colored the same as their color, (Top color: Orange | Left color: Pink/Purple | Right: Blue)
love your work kuro. (:

PS: pls provide a FULL picture of the collab with the names included, would be much appreciated! <3
- K a t h -

Kurochiie wrote:


"Ever get that feeling of déjà vu?"
- Tracer (Overwatch)


Cheers, love!
I'm baaaaaaaaaack! //chokes
So, yeah. I'm back. I'm back, I'm back, I'm back and I'm back.
//Salutes

And oh. Eid mubarak!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply