New osu!Tourney client

posted
Total Posts
show more
ThePooN

Pogge wrote:

Hey, does anyone know where you set the password to the room? No info is given on how players are supposed to join if you create the lobby via IRC commands. I tried playing around with the !mp password, but all it does is enable and disable the password and I have no idea what it enables the password to or where you state it, maybe some hidden command in the tournament.cfg which is not stated in the wiki? (I did try password = test, but did not work)

Thanks!
You can't set the password. You should use !mp move to move players into the room (that connects them to the room if they aren't in).
Otherwise you can just move a referee who can then invite players.

Devs: An !mp invite command would be appreciated :D
fajar13k
How do i change both Teams background? I have this one picture, Background will be the same picture. But i can't configure how to do it. I already read wiki and i can't understand it.
Pogge

ThePooN wrote:

You can't set the password. You should use !mp move to move players into the room (that connects them to the room if they aren't in).
Otherwise you can just move a referee who can then invite players.

Devs: An !mp invite command would be appreciated :D

fajar13k wrote:

How do i change both Teams background? I have this one picture, Background will be the same picture. But i can't configure how to do it. I already read wiki and i can't understand it.
I think you need to upload the image and then add a line in the tournament.cfg file, for example:

background =  http://puu.sh/d5mRI/6852568421.png
Where you replace the link with your own background link.
ThePooN
The background cfg property is deprecated and already removed on CE. I don't know about Beta/Stable tho.
fajar13k
Can i really edit and customize my client skin? i'd like to change it like This
Is there any steps that i can follow? osu! Tourney wiki doesn't give me steps to do it.
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Hey there, you may have noticed that the public Slack channel got butchered recently. I want to provide express support for you guys so until an alternative to the late public Slack channel is created I've set up a Discord server at [redacted].

Edit: Please contact tournaments@ppy.sh for any queries and feedback that previously would've gone to public Slack. I will be waiting :)
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
In the process of restructuring how we do things internally and cleaning up things in general, we may have some casualties who've had their tournament staff permissions removed. Please let tournaments@ppy.sh know if your permissions were incorrectly removed *ASAP*.
_Eevee
I cant click anything other than the player screen , please help.
Things inside tournaments.cfg :
TeamSize = 1
Height = 720
privateserver =
ClientNameSize = 90
BufferTotalTime = 3000
BufferDangerTime = 1000
BufferTimeoutTime = 20000
RankingChatDelay = 15000
acronym = OST
StartupDelay = 0
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
What monitor resolution do you have? You'll need to change the Height value in the tournament.cfg so that Height + 200 is at most your screen height, otherwise input will be offset.
_Eevee
fixed , thanks ! I have change my height value and its working now
PattyPat
can muted players join tourny client matches?
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Don't think so.
Shurelia
My friend tested the client and got something like this :

What makes the osu!client got kinda stacked up like that?
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Too low screen height. Change the "Height" property in the tournament.cfg file so that Height + 200 = your screen resolution
WalterToro

PatrickArrow wrote:

can muted players join tourny client matches?

smoogipooo wrote:

Don't think so.
Need to confirm that a muted player CAN join a MP tourney match but it isnt show in the client (This happened when -Stratos was silenced last weekend for 2 hours because of lag caused by Venezuelan internet)

ps: -Statos was inside the match when it was silenced.
juankristal
They cant play anyways Walter.
Skylar
Hey, can you guys make that we can set in-game tourney client option in tournament.cfg?

its kind of annoying because when everytime we reboot client, our setting get reset and we have to set option all each screen again.

if we can set option for in-game option, it will be convenient and we don't have to waste of time everytime for set option.

p.s. also i tried osu.user.cfg for in-game tourney setting, but it was not apply on client.
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
What options would you like to be set in the tournament.cfg specifically?
Skylar

smoogipooo wrote:

What options would you like to be set in the tournament.cfg specifically?
background dim, turn on storyboard and background video.
Usin
with the client font, if i make the room like this ~~~ ( 팀이름1 ) vs ( 팀이름2 ) than client print korean fonts to "Batang" fonts,

and this is literally inapposite for design perspective ( http://puu.sh/pNGWH/aafbe32439.png )

so could you guys add option custom character font to tourney client for player name and team name?
show more