New osu!Tourney client

posted
Total Posts
191
show more
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Not sure where you heard that or if I'm misunderstanding something but multiple tourney clients can and always could spectate the same lobby.
efdu
Is there any kind of client where you can organise brackets in a tournament? kind of like xfire and that kind of stuff
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
There's a client where you can organize groups, but we haven't written a tutorial for it yet. Coming soon? ;)
Loctav

smoogipooo wrote:

There's a client where you can organize groups, but we haven't written a tutorial for it yet. Coming soon? ;)
Do you mean the drawings one? I am not sure if this is what efdu was requesting for.
Catgirl
Hi, I started having problems with the tourney client today. It is only recognizing slot 1 of the match, and upon further inspection I saw that I am only getting signed in on the first screen. It was working fine a few days ago when I tested. I am running cutting-edge and have had the same problem even after a fresh re-install of osu!.

Topic Starter
smoogipoo

Loctav wrote:

smoogipooo wrote:

There's a client where you can organize groups, but we haven't written a tutorial for it yet. Coming soon? ;)
Do you mean the drawings one? I am not sure if this is what efdu was requesting for.
Yes I did mean the drawings one.

Decon082 wrote:

Hi, I started having problems with the tourney client today. It is only recognizing slot 1 of the match, and upon further inspection I saw that I am only getting signed in on the first screen. It was working fine a few days ago when I tested. I am running cutting-edge and have had the same problem even after a fresh re-install of osu!.

Post your Logs/network.log file.
Catgirl

smoogipooo wrote:

Decon082 wrote:

Hi, I started having problems with the tourney client today. It is only recognizing slot 1 of the match, and upon further inspection I saw that I am only getting signed in on the first screen. It was working fine a few days ago when I tested. I am running cutting-edge and have had the same problem even after a fresh re-install of osu!.

Post your Logs/network.log file.
http://puu.sh/kNq58/db0770d79f.log
(The bancho error near the top only came up once, most times I try to run it that one doesn't appear.)
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
@Decon082: Try again.
Catgirl
I'm still not noticing anything different and I'm getting the same errors.

Update: It works fine on Stable and logs me in on all screens, but has the old layout of course. Beta and Cutting-edge still won't log me in past screen #1.
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Have not been able to replicate this yet... :/
ThePooN
The client is completely working on Linux. I just had to add tournament.cfg on my existing working osu! install, nothing to install additionally. Good work!
quzy
We eSports now
ThePooN
Hi, will the tourney client support 1080p anytime soon?
ThePooN

ThePooN wrote:

Hi, will the tourney client support 1080p anytime soon?
Can I get an answer please? ;w;
Catgirl
Hi, just thought I'd update since I tried cutting-edge again today. I'm able to access the client normally again without having to go back to fallback. So whatever the problem is was fixed, thanks! c:
Megatron
I'm unable to adjust the volume. Attempting to change the volume per instance does nothing. Is this intended or is there some other way to adjust it? Right now it's way too loud to be usable on my system.
EmeraldStar82

Megatron wrote:

I'm unable to adjust the volume. Attempting to change the volume per instance does nothing. Is this intended or is there some other way to adjust it? Right now it's way too loud to be usable on my system.
In past experience, you must navigate to the sound mixer on your pc where you should find many instances of osu!. For me, there had been one instance for the music and one instance (or maybe one for each player) for hit sounds.
tuudug
The control panel buttons doesnt work. Any ideas?
ThePooN

tuudugC wrote:

The control panel buttons doesnt work. Any ideas?
What's you display resolution?
tuudug

ThePooN wrote:

tuudugC wrote:

The control panel buttons doesnt work. Any ideas?
What's you display resolution?
It was 1366x768, but when I changed it to 1600x900 and it works now. By the way, can I hide the player windows? I can't minimize them.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply