EastNewSound - Lucid Dream

posted
Total Posts
103
show more
Andrea
You're improving much, Leorda. This map is good not bad :)

Re-Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Leorda

osuplayer111 wrote:

You're improving much, Leorda. This map is good not bad :)

Re-Bubbled~
I am not improving so much.... When you pop the bubble, I am start to cry (seriously). Why I am cry, because I am hardly to find a BAT to mod this map. Some BAT are decreased because they tired to mod map. I am very dissapointing because you are popped the bubble. If you think I am improve this map, I am not improving at studying and modding, I know I have a lot kudosu, but I can't mod like someone who has a mod perfection. Some mapper that I am so picky, so thats why I am too much nazi-ing. This map was stay in Pending 4 month, I should better mapping for not linear pattern and stupid pattern orz (stop discuss about this)
sveta-insane
<3
l3lueskyiiz
( ノ゚ω゚)ノ ( ノ゚ω゚)ノ ( ノ゚ω゚)ノ
abalee
O_O

Strong power:
02:31:448 (2) - I think you've remove the clap here coz you did it at 02:24:036 (3) -
02:35:860 (9) - So hmm add clap at the end?

neet power:
01:39:389 (1,2,3,4) - I think the spacing in this combo is a bit far while 01:40:448 (5) - looks fine.
Make sure that the spacing is consistent and does not change within the combo itself, unless you have a compelling reason to change the spacing.
01:46:272 (1,2,3) - ^
Hmm.. or you could try make 01:40:448 (5) - and 01:47:154 (4) - a bit far to make the combo's spacing consistent

never gonna to pop by my own opinion :|
Topic Starter
Leorda

abalee wrote:

O_O

Strong power:
02:31:448 (2) - I think you've remove the clap here coz you did it at 02:24:036 (3) -
02:35:860 (9) - So hmm add clap at the end?

neet power:
01:39:389 (1,2,3,4) - I think the spacing in this combo is a bit far while 01:40:448 (5) - looks fine.
Make sure that the spacing is consistent and does not change within the combo itself, unless you have a compelling reason to change the spacing.
01:46:272 (1,2,3) - ^
Hmm.. or you could try make 01:40:448 (5) - and 01:47:154 (4) - a bit far to make the combo's spacing consistent

never gonna to pop by my own opinion :|
Oh shit, gonna pop the bubble because of this mod @_@

EDIT : I think Neethime mean, she want to make a jumps, I guess @_@. And I think the clap it's fine, I guess
abalee
All right o_O
Topic Starter
Leorda


orz

The object are overlapping, must be popped now~
James2250
Looks like taiko problem is fixed now btw?
Topic Starter
Leorda

James2250 wrote:

Looks like taiko problem is fixed now btw?
yep
Xgor
[Neet Power]
Slowdowns feels just awkward here imo.

01:07:978 (3,4) - Why is this less spaced out compared to the rest

[Strong Power]


There is quite some weird spacing on this map and a lot of them is quite awful, here is the worse

  1. 01:03:389 (5) - New combo or not stack it under (1) would be a good idea here so it's easier to read.
  2. 01:06:742 (8,1) - Move these further away from each other
  3. 01:13:801 (6,1) - What is up with the spacing here! Doesn't make sense at all, and looks too similar to 01:12:566 (6,1) spacing wise. (Please make them much closer to each other (Preferably Distance snapping close)
  4. 01:23:683 (6,1) - ^
  5. 02:24:036 (3,1) - Weird jump


01:46:448 (1) - Maybe remove new combo here
02:23:860 (2,3) - What sense does this make to the music?
03:06:919 (1,2,3,4) - Bit odd looking pattern here.
03:29:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why does this have different combo than this 01:47:860 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)
Keep it consistent.


Also please make this give more score than Neet power.
It's much harder but still gives off much less.

Popping this with support from several others (Including a BAT)
Topic Starter
Leorda

Xgor wrote:

[Neet Power]
Slowdowns feels just awkward here imo.

01:07:978 (3,4) - Why is this less spaced out compared to the rest

[Strong Power]


There is quite some weird spacing on this map and a lot of them is quite awful, here is the worse

  1. 01:03:389 (5) - New combo or not stack it under (1) would be a good idea here so it's easier to read.
  2. 01:06:742 (8,1) - Move these further away from each other
  3. 01:13:801 (6,1) - What is up with the spacing here! Doesn't make sense at all, and looks too similar to 01:12:566 (6,1) spacing wise. (Please make them much closer to each other (Preferably Distance snapping close)
  4. 01:23:683 (6,1) - ^
  5. 02:24:036 (3,1) - Weird jump


01:46:448 (1) - Maybe remove new combo here
02:23:860 (2,3) - What sense does this make to the music?
03:06:919 (1,2,3,4) - Bit odd looking pattern here.
03:29:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why does this have different combo than this 01:47:860 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)
Keep it consistent.


Also please make this give more score than Neet power.
It's much harder but still gives off much less.

Popping this with support from several others (Including a BAT)
All fixed

Can you give me a bubble back???
Xgor
Hopefully everything is fine now
Topic Starter
Leorda

Xgor wrote:

Hopefully everything is fine now
Arigato Gozaimasu!
Verdisphena
<3
Kyonko Hizara
star
Andrea
Sorry for the delay, but here I am.

Ranked~
Ekoro
WAIT WHAT

Finally ranked ! :D

Congratz~
Fight69
Congrats Leorda ! ;)
Topic Starter
Leorda

osuplayer111 wrote:

Sorry for the delay, but here I am.

Ranked~
AISHITEIRU!!!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply