1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
*hugs Leorda*
posted
Great, bubbled!
posted
OMG YES !
posted
Star!
posted
Recheck? But I already bubbled it :P
posted

Mafiamaster wrote:

Recheck? But I already bubbled it :P
Opss sorry :(
posted
:)
Star!
posted
star~:D
posted
[Strong Power]
02:23:860 (2,3) - The distance here should be 1/2 not 1/4 this creates an anti-jump plus if you use 1/2 like it's supposed to be it would also make it more symmetrical. Please fix this.
posted

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Strong Power]
02:23:860 (2,3) - The distance here should be 1/2 not 1/4 this creates an anti-jump plus if you use 1/2 like it's supposed to be it would also make it more symmetrical. Please fix this.
I don't know what you mean, sorry :(

EDIT : Like this?
posted
I didnt mean to remove the note, the spacing has an error because it was supposed to be 1/2 and not 1/4 so it will lead to click 1/4 away, because of the anti-jump, removing the note does fix it however it will probably sound worse, so i recommend you fix the spacing instead
posted
Why'd the bubble get popped? The spacing was fine. Leorda, fix the spacing back the way it was please.
posted

Mafiamaster wrote:

Why'd the bubble get popped? The spacing was fine. Leorda, fix the spacing back the way it was please.
inb4 Sakura Hana kill you
posted
Ok after a long chat with mafiamaster, this looks ok now after a few rearranging and stuff, so Rebubble~
posted
star~ :)
posted
[Neet Power]

03:18:036 (6) - A new combo is highly suggested here.

[Strong Power]

00:56:683 (5) - Seems like you forget to place a clap here.
01:33:742 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider.
01:36:566 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These jumps are really too forced, reduce them a bit please.
02:24:036 (3) - The clap at the end of this slider doesn't follow anything and sounds bad, remove it.
03:26:683 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider.
03:29:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These jumps are really too forced as well, and them are really hard to read when playing.


Sorry but I have to pop for now, let me know when you've fixed my mod and I'll see what can I do.
posted

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Neet Power]

03:18:036 (6) - A new combo is highly suggested here.

[Strong Power]

00:56:683 (5) - Seems like you forget to place a clap here.
01:33:742 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider.
01:36:566 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These jumps are really too forced, reduce them a bit please.
02:24:036 (3) - The clap at the end of this slider doesn't follow anything and sounds bad, remove it.
03:26:683 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider.
03:29:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - These jumps are really too forced as well, and them are really hard to read when playing.


Sorry but I have to pop for now, let me know when you've fixed my mod and I'll see what can I do.
All fixed. Long distance to ranked~ *cry* (Honestly)
posted
[Strong Power]

03:29:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern is still too confusing. Change to something different >.<
posted

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Strong Power]

03:29:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern is still too confusing. Change to something different >.<
Changed, feel free to bubble or rank this shits
posted
You're improving much, Leorda. This map is good not bad :)

Re-Bubbled~
show more
Please sign in to reply.