forum

Annabel - Signal Graph

posted
Total Posts
show more
Okoratu
Unused green lines dont change anything so why delete them if they dont change anything ? :/
snz
gratz~ lel why you're reading this?
Giralda

Okoratu wrote:

Unused green lines dont change anything so why delete them if they dont change anything ? :/
lmao xdd
Guy
Hello~

[Skystar's Chocolate]
  1. 03:11:851 (2) - This rhythm is currently conflicting with the sound 03:12:121 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - is following. Therefore it makes gameplay uncomfortable imo. I recommend that try to make rhythm like Insane diff or extend 03:11:582 (1) - this slider till 03:11:851 - and add 1/4 slider in 03:11:941 - .
Please call me if you need my help. good luck!
Skystar
I find the sound at 03:11:851 - more significant than the one at 03:11:941. I also think that having two 1/2 sliders at that spot plays way more intuitive than having one 3/4 + one 1/4 because you don't have to pause for a 1/1 break and suddenly jump into 1/4 slider patterns. Considering using two 1/2 sliders here follows a more obvious layer of the music and can have a better transition between two parts, I don't really feel that it's necessary to change.
Guy
If make more intuitive, should be use 1/2 rhythm like Insane diff. at least current rhythm is not intuitive for the music imo. player will focus 03:11:941 - this clear sound. because you followed the same as sound before 03:10:504 (1,1,1,1) - . so It feels really weird that suddenly changed to 1/4 rhythm from 1/2.
Skystar
I find the transition really great and intuitive though. The sound at 03:11:851 - is obviously clearer than 03:11:941 - in my eyes. Either way, both rhythms work fine and make sense on their own, I don't really see how an alternative should be forced to implement.

EDIT: and the whole pattern (03:10:504 (1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - ) here is a speed change that goes gradually from the highest to the lowest and turns back to the highest again. Which is why the variation is needed to act as a bridge between the falls and the rises, and also why I feel the rhythm is the best for the pattern.
byfar
😃
Nathan
well I supposed it's cleared up now, Guy isn't even QAT anymore so lol

still though, I think ignoring that white tick beat is fine with how distorted it sounds, plus changing it to another rhythm breaks the build up transition of 3/4 sliders -> 1/2 sliders -> 1/4 sliders throughout 03:10:504 (1,1,1,1,2,1)
Okoratu
sure
Topic Starter
Rizia
thank you!
Feb
gratz! that took a while :(
Anxient
round 3!
Yohanes
And hopefully the last round lol
gratz!