1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
2nd skin, updated on 16/12/15, message me ingame if things aren't working or if something's broken and I'll try get it fixed for you if possible.

Downloads
Leader's Kantai
posted

Uzuki wrote:

looks amazing!
Thanks alot :D
posted
gameplay elements look mixed
posted
Numbers not working. Defaults with circle is not good. Right is hitcircleoverlay-0.png as Hitcircle and with normal default-Numbers :)

Numbers is overlapped. And Options Buttons no Info, F1 F2 F3 and Text are missing. :?

posted

Fatal3ty wrote:

Numbers not working. Defaults with circle is not good. Right is hitcircleoverlay-0.png as Hitcircle and with normal default-Numbers :)

Numbers is overlapped. And Options Buttons no Info, F1 F2 F3 and Text are missing. :?

Some people prefer default-pseudocircles for various reasons. There is no right or wrong.
posted
I love this skin, it's well themed and actually very playable, as well as being in my prefered style. <3
posted

Fatal3ty wrote:

for the love of god stop telling everyone that uses this style of hitcricle setups that their wrong or not working, its intended and alot of ppl like it this way.
posted
woah another kantai collection skin *^*
nicely done!~ I think you can change the font to something else though... the current font for your scorebar,and unranked (and maybe others) don't really seem to fit well
posted
Wait, is there an actual difference in quality with the SD and HD versions?
posted

Fatal3ty wrote:

And Options Buttons no Info, F1 F2 F3 and Text are missing. :?
I haven't put any text on them, I couldn't get it to look right with text so I purposefully left it like that.

RedPanda wrote:

gameplay elements look mixed
What elements looked mixed?
posted
Looks good, very good actually.

It almost seems like the hitcircle disappears before you even click it, know what I am talking about ? I've noticed this with a lot of those skins that have no sliderend, maybe it's just my imagination but in case it's not - can someone tell me if there is a way to fix this ? I really have no idea of skinning.

Anyways, I really like this skin. Good job ! :)
posted

Profound Leader wrote:

What elements looked mixed?
i dont even know, i just saw the hitcircle numbers and thought that was from clementine's old skin so maybe i'm wrong
i focused on the gameplay most of all because some people such as myself are only interested in that part
even if the gameplay elements aren't mixed it looks too generic, just some simple skin with waifu pictues slapped on it
but hey im not complaining, its still an alright skin
posted
Is there a difference between HD and SD, Also "Puush cannot be found"
posted
Yeah im having the same problem as ReverseSora. Seems like i cant download the skin :/
posted
Links are down?
posted

Profound Leader wrote:

Downloads
Leader's Kantai HD "That puush could not be found"
Leader's Kantai SD "That puush could not be found"
LOL
posted
Ok, everything is updated and fixed, it will work now.
posted
Do you have a source for the mod icons or did you make the little chibis yourself?
posted

Wolfyy wrote:

Do you have a source for the mod icons or did you make the little chibis yourself?
I got them from searching around. Here are the chibis unrendered http://puu.sh/m6D1R/dd9495b34e.rar