forum

Lyric Generator

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Lyric Generator

• what is LG ?

1. LG (Lyric Generator) is a small application made by me that only need some parameters be entered instead of facing long codes and completed math formulas.
  2. You no longer need spend much time to make lyric images via PS and sometimes It could help you decrease file size to some extent.
  3. At present, LG only supported to English Lyric.
  4. I do apologize if you found this tool has drawbacks since i have no more time and energy to maintain it.. Source code is open, Welcome fix codes and update it :3
  5. Special thanks to 11t for us the perfect fonts sprites..
  6. If you like this tool, do not forget to share it to your friends, Thanks..

• Where to Download it ?

1. Link - http://puu.sh/i0UvI/8973119f54.zip
  2. Application made by me use Java , If you found LG.jar is one package file. Please download JRE - http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
    Then use java to open LG.jar
  3. If you found LG.jar couldnt work well , you can try the other version http://puu.sh/idcYY/c20a2e5c44.jar
  4. If you found some letters distances r unnatural or you wanna some other lyrics motion effects, Pm to me , I ll try to help you solve them if i have extra energy and time.

• Update Log

1. 2015/5/8 Release Date
  2. 2015/5/26 Added 0-9 numbers

• How to use it ?

1. LG provides us some parameters to control the lyrics motion. So i ll explain them to you guys. Very easy to learn :D Here we go..

Lyric Input lyrics limited one sentence. You can input 26 letters and spaces but do not input other punctuation except ' and -

Start Time The start time of lyric, must be integer.

End Time The end time of lyric, must be integer.

MX The start of X axis value (Base on 1st letter s position)

MY The start of Y axis value (Base on 1st letter s position)

MTX Means move to X. The end of X axis value (Base on 1st letter s position)

MTY Means move to Y. The end of Y axis value (Base on 1st letter s position)

Scale1 The start of scale value.

Scale2 The end of scale value.

Fade In The time length of fade in. must be integer.

Fade Out The time length of fade out. must be integer.

Fade Lag1 Letters' fade in time ll be different. must be integer.(recommend value 0~50)

Fade Lag2 Letters' fade out time ll be different. must be integer.(recommend value 0~50)

Fade Opacity of lyric.

RGB The color of lyric , for example 255,255,255 or 192,0,168

Lean It could lean lyric to left or right (recommend use it concert with Scale1 and Scale2, it could make lyrics have 3D motion)

Generate Click it to get scripts.

RemoveArea Click it to clean your area.

• Application ScreenShots

• Effect ScreenShots

XinCrin
Great job pandorawindy. Useful tool for SBers ;)
[ Setsuna ]
<<<<33333
VINXIS
dude this is some actual crazy stuff yoo
arviejhay
yay
AdeHaze
Thank you so much,,, nice tool
AdeHaze
Hi~,
Please, can u give me a simple tutorial about MX,MTX,MY,MTY... im practicing it all day and still cant understand..
i put the same code as yours, but it doesn't look like yours.
sorry for my bad english
CSLM
it's awesome! <3
great tool, you should make a tool too for the spectrum efect o/
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

CSLM wrote:

it's awesome! <3
I ve considered making spectrum generator, but the best way is integrate it to osu editor. Maybe it ll comes in the future. It s up to dev team .
AdeHaze
Thanks for your tool,, ...
CSLM

pandorawindy wrote:

CSLM wrote:

it's awesome! <3
I ve considered making spectrum generator, but the best way is integrate it to osu editor. Maybe it ll comes in the future. It s up to dev team .
that i hope <3
Timorisu

AdeHaze wrote:

Hi~,
Please, can u give me a simple tutorial about MX,MTX,MY,MTY... im practicing it all day and still cant understand..
sorry for my bad english
Having the same problem over here. The first letter works fine, everything after that flies into oblivion :o
Hitorikko
this looks really cool. good job ! i might use this in my next beatmap :3
AdeHaze

Timorisu wrote:

AdeHaze wrote:

Hi~,
sorry for my bad english
Having the same problem over here. The first letter works fine, everything after that flies into oblivion :o
tool updated, try re dl it again..
-Atri-
Why not make Japanese version :p
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Why not make Japanese version :p
well..uh..as wht i said before , the best way to generate lyrics is integrate this function to osu editor, by then we no longer need the fonts sprites .
Bara-
Oeh,
I like this
I might make my own SB with this :)
Haven't checked it out though, but can you change the font in it? The screenshots don't show that >.<)
sheela

baraatje123 wrote:

Haven't checked it out though, but can you change the font in it? The screenshots don't show that >.<)
Although I am not pandorawindy, the tool uses image sprites for the letter and they're in a folder called "11t-fonts". The only way to change the font is I think to replace every image with the corresponded letter and font you want to use. It'll take some time.
Irreversible
This is really useful, thank you!

Maybe an option where you could set different easings would be fun too, especially for movement.
[Luxord]
I know I'm asking a lot but it would be so perfect to have a small preview feature in this program since most people here are not familiar with the coding part to understand the motions :/
Ashasaki
I hope you can add some these characters !,@,#,$,%,*
And add Easing parameter for it :<

Thanks for this. I like it
Akasha-
i love it, it's such a useful tool
i'm working it for a map
but wondering how to keep it moving while the texts are fading out? it's better than it's fading out but it's stop make it extremly weird feeling (i use Fade Lag2 too)
thank you for devolopped this
XinCrin

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

i love it, it's such a useful tool
i'm working it for a map
but wondering how to keep it moving while the texts are fading out? it's better than it's fading out but it's stop make it extremly weird feeling (i use Fade Lag2 too)
thank you for devolopped this
If you take a look at the source code, It isn't possible unless you edit the code a bit of course
Hokichi
Can I use this to generate Japanese Lyrics?
Bara-
Sadly, no. It currently only supports alphanumeric romanized characters.
Hokichi

Baraatje123 wrote:

Sadly, no. It currently only supports alphanumeric romanized characters.
Is it possible to modify it somehow for it to work with Japanese?
Thanks for replying
Bara-
Kinda. You need to replace all images and type differently
Forexample
A=あ
B=う
C=い
8=わ
9=を
0=ん

This allows for 26+10 characters, which means you can only use a total of 36 symbols. I highly doubt that would be enough
Or you just rewrite the code names later

Tl;dr: It is possible, but requires a large workaround
XinCrin
I tried to add japanese support but it seems imposible to make the images one by one because there are too many characters including kanji.
Hokichi
Well thanks for your replies, because I think it will be a lot more wonderful if we can use it to generate Japanese lyrics
show more