show more
ZenithPhantasm

Barusamikosu wrote:

play more
enjoi ur multiaccount ban
Sweet Shalquoir

RaneFire wrote:

Mporiyoki wrote:

People keep posting the same requests for help, and helpful people obviously do get tired of repeating themselves ad naseum.
^^^^so much this.
the whole g&r could be summed up as "which tablet/mouse/keyboard is best","how to git gud","halp i hit a wall"(what is this labyrinth game people are playing srsly),"oh noes my hand hurts"

anywho, op, i've been originally single tapping, switched to alternating.
started by playing maps such as this and this or even this..in other words maps that had relatively high number of sliders - just found it easier to control my fingers that way in the beginning, since you're consciously pushing yourself not to singletap. starting with maps that are too fast will only confuse you.
other than that just keep playing, while trying to alternate. eventually you won't even need to think about it.

edit: wrong links
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
retracted
Saphirshroom

Aktsumi wrote:

ZenithPhantasm is one of my multi account
Before I believe you, you must answer this one question:
What is the best keyboard switch?
ZenithPhantasm

Aktsumi wrote:

ZenithPhantasm is one of my multi account
Nice try cuntfag
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
retracted
Saphirshroom
You didn't answer my question, therefore not Zenith's multi.
Not implying I believed you even if you answered it, lol.
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
retracted
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
retracted
Saphirshroom

Aktsumi wrote:

so your asking me "What is the best keyboard switch?" unfortunately there's no answer to that. not even Zenith knows. If you can't figure that out. get smarter
Since it's obvious you're trolling, it was mainly meant as a joke. I was hinting at the fact that you can't be Zenny, since he would have a very clear answer to that question.
Also note that if you're in fact not Zenny and simply gave the account to Zenny, you'd be in the wrong, not him.
Yuudachi-kun

Aktsumi wrote:

you don't remember when I gave you this account?
This is like me getting someone's bank details and PIN number then claiming that I am one of the co-owners of that account.
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
-retracted-
Saphirshroom
Nah, the rules simply say that you'll "face severe consequences" if you create more than two accounts or play on multiple accounts at a given time. Since Zenny has never done that, it is you who must be banned.

Khelly wrote:

This is like me getting someone's bank details and PIN number then claiming that I am one of the co-owners of that account.
Maybe he's testing the waters to see whether he can get away with it.

hvick is my multi tbh
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
-retracted-
KanoSet
best necro 2k16.. actually best necro ever
i laughed so much
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
-retracted-
Saphirshroom
Quite hilarious indeed and great to farm PC

Aktsumi wrote:

I just picked a thread and started shitting all over it
FTFY, I'm contributing to troll marketing here.
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
-retracted-
Topic Starter
Aktsumi
-retracted-
ZenithPhantasm

Aktsumi wrote:

omg im rotflmao right now
https://twitter.com/ZenithPhantasm/stat ... 8419572736